Started on: 08-20-2011 12:00 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 08-20-2011 04:11 AM
proff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageClick Here to Email proffSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerClick Here to Email TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
So... the world didn't end and flood everything like they said, so the new prediction is that aliens will destroy us instead?

Makes sense.
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageClick Here to Email proffSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
near the end the aliens are supposed to come back and give a warning before the end
the aliens are to be from Nibiru
The Alien race are the Anunniki
If you look on you tube and search on Giants, they are the anuniki
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageClick Here to Email proffSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

proff

7392 posts
Member since Oct 2004
Entertainment only
lets wait and see what happens
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
At the risk of more negs....I got no problem with aliens and UFO's, and any "god" has nothing to do with it.....I have seen with my own eyes thier aircraft in action, and they literally fly circles around anything the USAF can send out of Michigan with twin burners going (my guess would be f-18's or f-15's)....in retrospect, I kinda feel sorry for the pilots of the fighters I saw..its GOTTA be embarasing driving one of the fastest things in the sky as fast as it will go, and having somebody not only keep up, but circle around ya while they are doing it.

Some amazing technology they have....and I would give my left nut to strap into the left seat of something that flies like what I saw.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-20-2011).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock