Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Addiction Now Defined As A Brain Disorder, Not A Behavior Issue (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Addiction Now Defined As A Brain Disorder, Not A Behavior Issue by Boondawg
Started on: 08-15-2011 08:23 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: carnut122 on 08-17-2011 09:50 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Addiction is a chronic brain disorder and not simply a behavior problem involving alcohol, drugs, gambling or sex, experts contend in a new definition of addiction, one that is not solely related to problematic substance abuse.

The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) just released this new definition of addiction after a four-year process involving more than 80 experts.

"At its core, addiction isn't just a social problem or a moral problem or a criminal problem. It's a brain problem whose behaviors manifest in all these other areas," said Dr. Michael Miller, past president of ASAM who oversaw the development of the new definition. "Many behaviors driven by addiction are real problems and sometimes criminal acts. But the disease is about brains, not drugs. It's about underlying neurology, not outward actions."

The new definition also describes addiction as a primary disease, meaning that it's not the result of other causes, such as emotional or psychiatric problems. And like cardiovascular disease and diabetes, addiction is recognized as a chronic disease; so it must be treated, managed and monitored over a person's lifetime, the researchers say.

Two decades of advancements in neuroscience convinced ASAM officials that addiction should be redefined by what's going on in the brain. For instance, research has shown that addiction affects the brain's reward circuitry, such that memories of previous experiences with food, sex, alcohol and other drugs trigger cravings and more addictive behaviors. Brain circuitry that governs impulse control and judgment is also altered in the brains of addicts, resulting in the nonsensical pursuit of "rewards," such as alcohol and other drugs.

A long-standing debate has roiled over whether addicts have a choice over their behaviors, said Dr. Raju Hajela, former president of the Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine and chair of the ASAM committee on addiction's new definition.

"The disease creates distortions in thinking, feelings and perceptions, which drive people to behave in ways that are not understandable to others around them," Hajela said in a statement. "Simply put, addiction is not a choice. Addictive behaviors are a manifestation of the disease, not a cause."

Even so, Hajela pointed out, choice does play a role in getting help.

"Because there is no pill which alone can cure addiction, choosing recovery over unhealthy behaviors is necessary," Hajela said.

This "choosing recovery" is akin to people with heart disease who may not choose the underlying genetic causes of their heart problems but do need to choose to eat healthier or begin exercising, in addition to medical or surgical interventions, the researchers said.

"So, we have to stop moralizing, blaming, controlling or smirking at the person with the disease of addiction, and start creating opportunities for individuals and families to get help and providing assistance in choosing proper treatment," Miller said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id...s/health-addictions/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
So what happens now?

(I'm being serious.)
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flamberge:

So what happens now?

(I'm being serious.)

Simpathy for me.
It's not about self control.
It's a brain disorder!

Brother can ya' spare a dime bag?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 08-15-2011).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Well, I guess they gotta blame it on something, and just saying it's from being weak willed is no longer politically correct, so this comes as no surprise.

Yep, it's a brain problem.

(yeah--it requires thinking and sound judgement to avoid becoming addicted, so that ALL makes sense) and it will make even MORE sense, when this is spread out into MSM and all the addicts can apply for disability because, "I have a brain problem" whereas before, they were just alkaholics, caffiene fiends, nicotine junkies and dopeheads.

(wonder why my nicotine brain problem took 42 years to manifest itself?)

What a load of utter bull feces.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Simpathy for me.
It's not about self control.
It's a brain disorder!

Brother can ya' spare a dime bag?

Doesn't matter what they classify it as, some will judge others with addiction issues as lesser people no matter what.

Edit: See they're all "weak willed".

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 08-15-2011).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Hello 1999...

Not against you Boonie, I just think it's lame that doctors come out with this crap.

Will a major breaking news story come out tomorrow and tell us the world is round?

I think we all know that addiction is a personality trait, a genetic disorder / recessive trait if you will... like attention deficit disorder, aspergers, or whatever else.

Although, I don't think that explains everyone who is addicted to drugs. There are those who fall into it for whatever reason, but I think people with addictive tendencies probably make up the majority, but I have no stats of that to fall back on. Either way, it does require will power. Most of these people have to hit rock bottom before they put in the effort to change themselves. Sometimes, unfortunately... rock bottom is death.

I have a few friends that have had major addictions. They're all "better" if you will, but it is a constant struggle that others like you or I don't really have to deal with every day.

I think I mentioned before that I dated a girl who was a recovering addict. I didn't know her when she used drugs, but she hit rock bottom and had been clean for 5 years when I met her. I went to NA retreats with her. But, her addictive tendencies showed up in EVERYTHING. From spending money, to sex. The sex was awesome, I mean, I was 19... so I could handle it back then (2-3 times a day), but she would also spend constantly. When she ran out of money, she expected me to start funding all her fun... and she liked to live large.

I broke up with her...
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
So, who DOESN'T have a "disorder" now?

Meh.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
Does this mean they have to release all the drunk drivers from prison? How about the meth heads? I mean science has now said it wasn't their fault, and we can't punish them for something they had no control over! /Sarcasm
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

So, who DOESN'T have a "disorder" now?

Meh.

That's the objective, as most 'disorders' aren't 'cured'--only treated--indefinitely. Who makes the bling on the treatments? You guessed it--the medical profession.

What's next--theives, pedophiles, terrorists and murderers are now mentally impaired and should be pitied or accepted into mainstream because of a "brain problem" or viewed under enlightened thought as mentally handicapped?
Don't laugh--it's coming to that soon enough.

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post

The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)

That was all I needed to know. What other possible conclusion could "The Americam Society of Addiction Medicine" have possibly come to?

Of course people can't just STOP being addicted. Not without their help. On a continuing, lifelong, basis. Very expensive help, I bet.

HEY! There's an UPSIDE to this!

WE'RE ALL ADDICTED TO FIEROS! WE NEED OUR MEDS!
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
"Because there is no pill which alone can cure addiction, choosing recovery over unhealthy behaviors is necessary," Hajela said.

This "choosing recovery" is akin to people with heart disease who may not choose the underlying genetic causes of their heart problems but do need to choose to eat healthier or begin exercising, in addition to medical or surgical interventions, the researchers said.

"So, we have to stop moralizing, blaming, controlling or smirking at the person with the disease of addiction, and start creating opportunities for individuals and families to get help and providing assistance in choosing proper treatment," Miller said.

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2011 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Can't it be a brain problem without some one trying to scam money.

Any news posted at Pennocks always seems to be seen by the majority here as "just another way" for someone to scam money from "The Working Man".
Science, religion, enviorment, politics, finace, etc.
It's all someone just trying to get money from their personal pocket.
Nothing is what it says it is.
It isn't true or fact, it's just someone lazy or weak trying to get over on someone industrious and strong.

Is that REALLY the world (or just here)?
Or are people actually making these discoveries to HELP people, not scam them with the soul purpose of filling their own pockets?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Sure, just like you go down and run the bowling alley for free without payment just because you enjoy it.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
"Two decades of advancements in neuroscience convinced ASAM officials that addiction should be redefined by what's going on in the brain." And this research was done by whom?

Give me a frigg'n break, anyone think they might have concluded that addicts could cure themselves with out any "professional" help? Didn't think so.

NEWS ALERT: The weather men's society believes we need better funding for forecasting what the weather will be next week.

------------------
Ron

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Sure, just like you go down and run the bowling alley for free without payment just because you enjoy it.

What?
I'm not making discoveries that could change the lives of my fellow mankind and/or what they know about themselves and the world around them.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

What?
I'm not making discoveries that could change the lives of my fellow mankind and/or what they know about themselves and the world around them.

And you're not doing it for free either.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

And you're not doing it for free either.

And I am not asking anyone to believe anything or supplying anyone with any kinds of facts or theroies.
Nor did I spend years in collage studying & getting certified saying I am qualilfied to do those things.

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Subsidize it and it will become even more popular. Dyslexia and Autismn proved that. ADD is also very popular these days amoung our youth. In the old days kids were just "Fidgity" but now they require government money and drugs. Sorry to be so harsh, but this article is a bunch of MSNBC crap.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 08-15-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Subsidize it and it will become even more popular. Dyslexia and Autismn proved that. ADD is also very popular these days amoung our youth. In the old days kids were just "Fidgity" but now they require government money and drugs. Sorry to be so harsh, but this article is a bunch of crap.

So how does one decide what discoveries aren't "crap"?
Is Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome crap?

Or is that too just scientists & doctors trying to scam veterans just to fill their own pockets?

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

I don't suppose people could get paid AND enjoy their work, could they? Is there a chance that money is not the only motivating factor to work?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

And I am not asking anyone to believe anything or supplying anyone with any kinds of facts or theroies.
Nor did I spend years in collage studying & getting certified saying I am qualilfied to do those things.

None of which changes the fact that you are just like they (and everyone else) is. You went to a great deal of trouble not long ago to change jobs (and your job title IIRC) just to make a better living.

The long term upshot of this will go like this:
"Hey boss, I won't be in today, my brain problem is acting up again and I gotta go get a fix--I mean prescription from my doc"

"Uh--Ok Billy Bob--jSure--ust come on back in when you come down--I mean get to feeling better".

Or

"Man, you can't refuse to hire me cuz I shoot up--I got a medically defined ailment--I have a brain problem--and don't even think about me having to take them pee tests either--I ain't no junky--my doc says I'm just sick".

We've politically corrected everything else--why not addiction?

I smoke, not because I'm sick--not because i have a "brain problem" but because I' CHOOSE to be stupid. There's a big difference in being stupid and having a "brain problem".

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I don't suppose people could get paid AND enjoy their work, could they? Is there a chance that money is not the only motivating factor to work?

Sure they can--I've enjoyed virtually every job I ever had--but i never did any of them without an eye on what I was recieving as compensation for that work. Everybody has an angle--everybody.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Sure they can--I've enjoyed virtually every job I ever had--but i never did any of them without an eye on what I was recieving as compensation for that work. Everybody has an angle--everybody.

True but labelling things as being ONLY done for that angle is wrong IMO. Sometimes it may be true sometimes not.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

and start creating opportunities for individuals and families to get help and providing assistance in choosing proper treatment," Miller said.

BINGO!!
And now, "addiction" is also a disease. A 2fer!!

That treatment ain't gonna be provided by Joe the plumber--and odds are it ain't going to be provided for free either. Who will provide it?
ASAM--among others. Conflict of interest? You betcha--but neither the doctors nor the addicts will care--especially the addicts, cuz they aren't addicts anymore--they're sick folks with a bona fide, genuine, medically diagnosed "brain problem".

Yeah, I got one too--where do i sign up for my monthly check??

I suspect ASAM had to get this out in a hurry---before medicare/medicaid got their budgets slashed. Get their foot in the door so to speak, since many addicts can't even support their habits much less providing their family with healthcare insurance or even life insurance. in case they OD. No problem--Kathy Sebelius can write it in to Obamacare, since she's been given broad powers to decide what is and what isn't covered,

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
doesnt actually change anything, tho, does it?
everyones got their addictions & compulsions. luckily - most are NOT "problems". or at least major problems. Coffee is a almost universal addiction. but, it does not have a huge impact on society.

and, body usually wins over mind. a easy example, most can do: hold your breath until you pass out. can you? usually not - because your body wants to breath. but, with practice, you can......tho, not recommended.....

anyways - back to the topic - Brain Disorder/Behaviour/Weak Will - whatever you want to call it - doesnt change the reality of the situations, does it? removal from environment, then junk to keep busy. breaks all kinds of habits.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a description of jail to me.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2011 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like a description of jail to me.

Addiction is.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how many recovering addicts there are on PFF (besides me) but I hazard a guess that not many of them would say they suffer or suffered from a "brain disorder."

A behavioral pattern that gradually progressed to a physiological problem? Certainly.

Somehow, this conclusion makes me want to sing the words to "Officer Krupke."
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

I don't know how many recovering addicts there are on PFF (besides me) but I hazard a guess that not many of them would say they suffer or suffered from a "brain disorder."

I am an acting (I say acting becouse I chose to quit for no reason) addict and I believe I was born with a brain "disorder" that drove me to self-medicate to mask the symptoms.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 08-16-2011).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

It would certainly explain a lot
PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

So what happens now?

(I'm being serious.)

Now that it's recognized for what it is, or at least the biological components are, it's possible to research and find treatments, effective treatments. Before, when it was considered a "mental" problem researchers who wanted to do research in this area couldn't get grant money. Now it's more likely that they can, and thus more likely that real science will be developed.

The biggest reason why most subjects that can be researched aren't is lack of money, not lack of interest or lack of potential results or benefit to humanity.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

So what happens now?

(I'm being serious.)

I'm guessing that now that those who might profit the most have declared that it's a disease, they'll be able to bill Medic-aid, Medicare, and insurance companies for treatment.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

carnut122

9122 posts
Member since Jan 2004

A behavioral pattern that gradually progressed to a physiological problem? Certainly.

My personal belief is that there are those who have "addictive personalities" which throws addictions back into a mental issue. However, as you stated, I do agree that those "personality issues" do change into physiological issues. For instance, alcohol and nicotine addictions often go hand-in-hand. Likewise gambling addictions and overeating are often found with those who smoke and drink. You may not have all four addictions, but I doubt that you only have one of those. I guess what I'm saying is that I'd wager to bet that most people who suffer from an addiction actually have multiple addictions.

Personally, I don't feel like I'm addicted to much of anything (except maybe internet forums), but I do have a "binging" personality that often has to be satiated before I back away and go onto something else.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

My personal belief is that there are those who have "addictive personalities" which throws addictions back into a mental issue. However, as you stated, I do agree that those "personality issues" do change into physiological issues. For instance, alcohol and nicotine addictions often go hand-in-hand. Likewise gambling addictions and overeating are often found with those who smoke and drink. You may not have all four addictions, but I doubt that you only have one of those. I guess what I'm saying is that I'd wager to bet that most people who suffer from an addiction actually have multiple addictions.

In many ways you're right.

On an extremely personal level, I was dual addicted: cocaine as my "drug of choice" and alcohol which was more or less a by-product of my cocaine abuse. But even in that instance, the definition of addiction is relative to the impact the abuse has ....or had on an individual. For example, I can have a glass of wine and am not driven to finish the bottle BUT I can't even be in the same room with someone using cocaine....not because my determination to maintain my sobriety is that fragile but rather I ask myself "Why place yourself in an uncomfortable position?"

Anyway, most addicts I know have a history of abusing more than one substance at any given time.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

So what happens now?

(I'm being serious.)

Millions more are considered 'disabled' now.

And i don't agree with a hard definition. i know it *can* be a physiological disorder, but doesn't have to be one and could be psychological instead. Or a mixture of both. Depends on the person. I have seen all 3 personally.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

I have seen all 3 personally.

As have I.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Nice. (I got the reference, even if nobody else did.) "We're depraved ... on account'a we're deprived!"

One category of drug and alcohol abuse that hasn't been mentioned yet is the person with an underlying mental condition (psychological and/or organic) who self-medicates in an attempt to control the disorder ... almost always without success. At the other end of the spectrum, there are probably tens of millions of Americans who regularly use alcohol or marijuana to self-medicate for chronic stress.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2011 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

So what happens now?

(I'm being serious.)

We create a whole new subset of SDI beneficiaries who will use our tax money to buy more of what they are addicted to.
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2011 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
As many of you know, I am a Counseling Psychologist (and there are others here as well). Many times, these classifications have little to do with anything more than helping clients (patients) get their insurance to cover treatment. Fact is, each and every time we have a new thought or an "ah-ha" moment, a new schema is created in our brain. Think if this as a new road on a road map.Technically speaking, a change in the mind can be described as a disorder. Also, note the source, I would want to see specific citations from peer-reviewed journals to see first hand how conclusions were reached.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock