Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  FS: Cornwell 1/2" drive Super Duty bluePOWER impact wrench + sockets, and more

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: Cornwell 1/2" drive Super Duty bluePOWER impact wrench + sockets, and more by Xerces_Blackthorne
Started on: 08-08-2011 08:04 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: blackrams on 08-11-2011 10:12 PM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Title says it all. Selling off my air tools. Things didn't work out with the job I bought these for, so I need to recoup some of my cash to pay for doc bills and meds.

The impact wrench is Cornwell model CAT4150, info here: http://www.cornwelltools.co...r-Duty-Impact-Wrench 1200 ft.lbs breakaway torque. Comes with optional cover ($15 extra, already on the impact). Paid more than what they are asking at the above URL about a month and a half ago (somewhere around $350 is what I paid out the door in June). I'll also throw in a set of flip sockets with extension for wheel lugs/nuts in sizes 19-21 and 13/16-3/4, as well as 17mm and 24mm Mac deep well impact sockets for the right price if interested. Essentially everything you'd ever need for removing wheels, etc. Impact with sockets: $220 shipped, Impact only: $135 shipped (originally paid $325 out the door for impact, the 4 sockets were about $120)

Also have a Cornwell digital tire inflator. Paid $110 out the door, will let it go for $65 shipped. Brand new, never used, still in packaging with instructions, etc. Specs here: http://www.cornwelltools.co...gital-Inflator-Gauge

Will throw in free air line chucks with everything. PM if interested, hell of a deal IMO. I'd love to keep it all, but unfortunately I won't be wrenching the rest of my life and cant do it as more than a hobby (my body won't allow it ), plus I don't have an air compressor and no intention to buy one in the next 5 years, so air tools are useless to me. Prices are negotiable, but be reasonable here. I have receipts still for everything, and my asking prices are dirt cheap as is.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 08-08-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Also, if you want everything, I'm willing to drop the price to $240 shipped if you take it all. Again, negotiable but within reason.

Also may have a nice 3 drawer Mac service cart for sale. $1500 new, sell for $650. Local pickup or you pay freight shipping if interested. Again, brand new as of early June like everything else.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Click on the provided link for the impact and this is what I got.

Something Went Wrong...

This product does not exist at Cornwell Webcat.

Possible reasons:
•This product may have been removed from our store.
•You may have mistyped the URL to the page you were looking for.
•You may have followed an outdated or broken link from another website.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 08-08-2011).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
That's a smoking deal... one of the guys I work with picked one of those up from Mr. Cornholio (our nickname for the local rep), and it'll crank anything down. We actually measured a 1-1/8" bolt stretch a quarter inch.

Killer stuff.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
lol skuzz, that's why I bought it It's their current top of the line model, and I'm a firmm believer in doing things right and buying the best the first time. Only thing I have to complain about with it is that I usually ended up snapping bolts off with it if I wasn't careful and put too much oomph and zeal into it Maybe not a bad thing though....I was able to pull lug nuts off of a 74 AMC that had been sitting in a field for the past 25+ years, and they were rusted fast on the studs. No penetrating oil and no snapped studs

Cornholio eh? Ours was Mr. Cornhole, so close enough I suppose

Someone's gotta want this stuff. And I need it gone like yesterday. Got meds waiting at the pharmacy for me that I need, and doc bills to pay for ASAP.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 08-08-2011).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:
I'm a firm believer in doing things right and buying the best the first time.

Me too. The first time would be the only time I will ever need to buy them. You will pay more later, when you buy again. Tools are never a bad investment. I would hesitate to sell for less than what I paid. A man can never have too many tools.
ybnormal74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ybnormal74Send a Private Message to ybnormal74Direct Link to This Post
I'm interested, pm on it's way.

L8r,

Kevin
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Me too. The first time would be the only time I will ever need to buy them. You will pay more later, when you buy again. Tools are never a bad investment. I would hesitate to sell for less than what I paid. A man can never have too many tools.

Normally Cliff I'd hang onto everything. But unfortunately I don't have that luxury right now. Need the money for meds that are sitting at the pharmacy waiting for pick up. If it werent for the fact I lost my job over over the week I spent in the hospital in July, I'd not have to worry about it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Normally Cliff I'd hang onto everything. But unfortunately ...

Been there, done that. Would do it again if I had to.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Believe you me, if there were any other options I'd be all over them instead of my tools. As for price, I need a quick sale or I'd definitely ask for more.

PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

6163 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Bump. Still available. Shipping via priority with delivery confirmation anywhere in the US, same day as payment received.

$225 plus shipping is my lowest offer for "everything as a package". You cover paypal fees, or I can take a postal money order.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
last bump for the night. Any takers?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2011 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could man, its a hell of a deal---and 3 days to late. I just brokeded myself over a car and need to earn more before I blow more....
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Thanks MEM You dont have to tell me about borked cars. Remember, I drive a Geo Storm
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Up. Will take $225 shipped for everything/package deal
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Damn, that's a kickin deal. If I had the money, I'd be all over it, even though I'm not really in the market for new tools, I wouldn't be able to pass this deal up. Good luck with the sale.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
up
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2011 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

A man can never have too many tools.

But Pennocks can.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

But Pennocks can.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
up again. Really surprised these aren't gone yet. ~$600+ worth of tools at a 1/3 of the price I paid?

Let me put this simply. I'm flat broke, with no money to pay for my meds or the doc. Hell, I don't even have the money to eat or put gas in my car so I can get to class, but that I can live without. The meds, not so much.

No reasonable offer will be refused at this point. Any interest, send me a PM
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Normally Cliff I'd hang onto everything. But unfortunately I don't have that luxury right now. Need the money for meds that are sitting at the pharmacy waiting for pick up. If it werent for the fact I lost my job over over the week I spent in the hospital in July, I'd not have to worry about it.

This is a very good deal even at the original price in the 1st post, and if I were still working or needed yet another good impact I'd jump on it.

At my age tho, I just don't need any more tools.

( you are out of work again??)
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
This is a very good deal even at the original price in the 1st post, and if I were still working or needed yet another good impact I'd jump on it.

At my age tho, I just don't need any more tools.

( you are out of work again??)

Thanks Don I think they may very well be sold, thanks to Ron's assistance

As far as work goes, you are correct, I am not working again. I spent a week in the hospital last month, and still being in my probationary period at work I didn't qualify for the FMLA. Since I missed so much time, they canned me. Even with doctors notes...And since PA is an at will or right to work state its legal for them to do it
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Don I think they may very well be sold, thanks to Ron's assistance

As far as work goes, you are correct, I am not working again. I spent a week in the hospital last month, and still being in my probationary period at work I didn't qualify for the FMLA. Since I missed so much time, they canned me. Even with doctors notes...And since PA is an at will or right to work state its legal for them to do it

Brian,
If that deals falls through, I still have an interest, Just wanted to make sure I was still in line. Old folks don't need no stink'n impact, the tough ones just grab hold and twist.

------------------
Ron

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock