Started on: 08-05-2011 01:29 PM
Replies: 22
Last post by: 86fierofun on 08-06-2011 03:42 PM
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
http://www.todaystmj4.com/n...local/126825018.html

Read the article, then watch the video coverages. Quite a disconnect in content eh?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
wow
scary
no deaths?
no shots fired?

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's not Detroit
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
Why don't people group up in defense of each other in these situations?
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
The Green Bay newspaper has all the racial references cleansed from the story.

http://www.greenbaypressgaz...10805072&located=rss
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a new fad for the young black underpriveledged. Lets go out and beat up the white people we see ! They are gonna come across the wrong cracker one day and then this story will be world wide! Jesse jackson will be singing from the front of the mob! I find it funny how the media goes all hush-hush on racially motivated attacks when the "poor minority" is the perp. What a disgrace. One more reason to buy more ammo, this willonly gain in popularity with the poor black community.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

The Green Bay newspaper has all the racial references cleansed from the story.

http://www.greenbaypressgaz...10805072&located=rss

Looks like they touched on it on the second page, but it is a very different account. In Milwaukee, they are reporting that they are still getting complaints of injuries, so there's no good way to know how many were hurt. I doubt the 11 figure listed in this article.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Didnt Wisconsin just pass their Conceal Carry Law? This wouldnt happen in Ohio. It would be the OK Corral. This is exactly the reason I have mine.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
So how is it that when we hear about all this crap that we not become racist? Here in Milwaukee we have had several of these types of incidents ( black groups going after white people just because they are white ) and it all just gets covered up. I have several black friends that are just appauled at this conduct and all we here is the story watered down....until the video and police reports come out. Then we find out it's a very serious situation with several seriously injured people.....all of them white and were miding their own business. Our black 'leaders' downplay everything yet the incidents are getting worse. What happens then? White people don't want to be anywhere near black people because you just don't know what's going to happen. Now white people are racist because some black people are assaulting innocent white people. Who are the racists here? I'm going to the Wisconsin State Fair sometime this weekend. How am I supposed to feel when I see a large group of black teenagers moving towards me? I'm going to be very uncomfortable. I'll be labeled a racist if I express my concern. But with all these incidents recently in our area how is that my fault? Milwaukee's black population is making the Milwaukee area very racist by their actions......that's not my fault. How does the rest of the United States view Milwaukee? Hmmm.......

As a white person I apologize for my feelings. I was raised in a color neutral environment. As I said I have black friends here. I also have black friends in the Fiero community. It's not fair to paint black people with a broad brush but what am I supposed to do? I see....I read...I hear....I read.....I see the actions of this certain group and it gives me pause when I spot a group of youths. It's not fair to an entire community but these youths become the face of the community when the 'leaders' will not stand up against them. It's not fair to me to call me a racist because if it. It's not my fault......in some ways I'm a victim here and so is the black community because my view of these youths tarnishes that community.

I've always thought that the issue isn't color but culture. Unfortunately the black culture here in Milwaukee isn't putting a good face on the community as a whole. Chicago is having a similar issue with roving mobs as are several cities across the US. How do we deal with this?

Mark
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
Philla's got mob problem too. Philli got curfew this weekend
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/explore?tag=flash-mob

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xanth:

Why don't people group up in defense of each other in these situations?

Any questions as to why there is a gun and and loaded magazines in my trunk and truck? I will stand in the defense of others, it is how I understand a good man must behave.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
You know how liberals sometimes like to escalate laws, rather than enforcing the ones they already have? Lets create a "Mob Law." Whenever crimes are comitted within the scope of a mob or collective mentality, the fines and prison time is automatically doubled... like... "hate crimes." Sounds good to me right? All these guys will be in prison.

Smart idea though... let's get rid of all the workout and exercise equipment from prisons. Why should we allow them to make themselves stronger so the next time they end up in prison we have to work twice as hard to subdue them?
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Is it legal to shoot someone to defend a third party that you have no association with?

I like justice but I am not a fan of sitting in prison because of it.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
Pfffft. F*** 'em. Let them try that s*** on me once. I won't be the only one going to the hospital. I hate this damn city.....
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Is it legal to shoot someone to defend a third party that you have no association with?

I like justice but I am not a fan of sitting in prison because of it.

Depends. In Texas, Joe Horn used his shotgun on theives that were burglarizing a home next door. The neighbors were not home at the time. The Grand jury cleared him--actually "no billed" him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...shooting_controversy

crazyd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydDirect Link to This Post
Race riots keep escalating like this, it is gonna get ugly in this country real quick...
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Yeah but this ain't Texas.

We all know you guys are a little gun crazy down there.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Not crazy.
I only have 2. One for each hand.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
The mayor of Milwaukee got the crap beat out of him when he was leaving the state fair in 2009.

http://articles.cnn.com/200...y-peters?_s=PM:CRIME

Simply put, I would not go anywhere near the state fair park after dark.

hmm - I wonder how much it would cost to put a razor wire fence around Milwaukee.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
This is actually pretty distrubing. Obviously, the initial reaction will be for those that feel endangered to not go or to go prepared to defend themselves. This will not end well, community leaders need to step in now before it builds to the explosive point. It's already out of hand, don't let this go any farther.

------------------
Ron

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Well, it's not Detroit

PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I hope the city gets this under control in a hurry and makes an example out of those who committed the acts of violence. If it was indeed directed at whites, it needs to be prosecuted under federal "hate crimes" statutes. I can't help but believe that this will be another nail in the coffin of young black male unemployment. Too bad that the decent majority often get painted with the same brush as the rabble.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

There was a tongue face for a reason. Just a little razzing. I've never been to Detroit, just hear stories. They usually aren't good. For some reason, a lot of manufacturing seems to be located in the crappiest places. I work in Rockford, IL, which is not a good place. The burger king across the street was robbed at gunpoint three times in a month. Our building had bullet holes in it before the newest renovation. I speak with people who have gone on a lot of business trips to Philadelphia, parts of Connecticut, and Detroit. It's always in some crap part of town, and no one has ever told me "I can't wait to go back!" I"m sure there are nice parts to Detroit, but I haven't heard about them.

Now, I live near Milwaukee, and can tell you Milwaukee is NOT good. Stay off the north side, especially if you're white. Stay away from Marquette's campus after dark. And now, apparently, stay away from the state fair grounds after dark.

In response to the conceal carry law, that does not go into effect until I believe November. And expect it to take some time for people to get properly registered to carry.

The thing about this though is that it was all youths. When do you decide to fight back against a youngin, or take a shot? What point do you say, ok I'm realistically threatened by these little brats? I've noticed that it looked like they preyed on the young and the weak. And this only lasted a couple of minutes if the stories are correct. It's just an all around crappy situation, and they are creating it.

Mark, I don't think you should feel bad at all. If you are like me, I don't feel threatened by a black person at all. Now if you see a "gangsta" looking black youth, you feel uneasy. That's not racism, that's realistic precaution. I think that whole segment of pants sagging, dirt poor yet wearing gold jewlery, foul mouthed, hate filled rap mentality individuals is bad news. I feel uneasy whether they come in the Anglo white, Hispanic, or African variety. It just so happens that Milwaukee is overrun by the black gangstas. I work with a few engineers who are actual Africans. They are nice guys, and not the least bit frightening. You go into the north side of Milwaukee, and you want to get out of there as soon as possible. It's not a race of people, its a type of people. Stereotypes are all too often correct.

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 08-06-2011).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock