Started on: 08-05-2011 01:08 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: WhiteDevil88 on 08-07-2011 12:49 AM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2011 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
FORGOT!! MANY BOYS & YOUNG MEN HAVE NO FATHER IN THE HOME.THIER IS NO GUIDE BACKED UP BY FORCE..
MAJOR PROBLEM FOR SOCIETY,,FOR MANY OF THESE BOYS THERE ARE NO RULES !! many become punks..
IP: Logged
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:
What is wrong with kids today?

Absolutely nothing. Kids are rebelious and always have been. But I too respected my elders for one simple reason. Society enforced it. If you did wrong you could count on the local cop, the preacher, the neighbors, etc to "teach you a lesson". Society is too afraid to stand up and be an example any more. When is the last time you saw someone (other than me) stand up to a troll egomaniac punk and tell him to grow the hell up. People are indifferent now, no one wants to get involved. It is not just schools but every institution you can think of. Worse still, the liberals are making it illegal to get involved. People walk past people in the street who may be dying because there is liability of you make things worse. Hence, we as a society suffer because we take the attitude that it is someone else's problem. It isn't! It is OUR problem and, I for one, will continue to wage war on punks and trolls because I beleive it to be a civic duty.

GET INVOLVED AMERICA! it is YOUR country to lose!
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2011 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
"I care enough to tell them they are doing something wrong and potentially dangerous. That is better than being silent and thinking that they will learn after they are hit by a car."

As I care enough to let you know that being a self appointed bike lane police is potentially dangerous. That is better then being silent thinking you will learn after you are hit in the back of the head with a brick by some 15 year old kid who will not serve any jail time for clocking you blindside.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock