Started on: 08-04-2011 10:21 AM
Replies: 12
Last post by: skuzzbomer on 08-06-2011 12:39 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2011 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
So very much not for the week of heart, and probably Not Safe For Work! http://www.break.com/index/...ttoo-removal-2093870

Six minutes long, but you will understand in about 3 seconds.

Tony
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Dang, was that the name of his ex or somethin'?

The salt was a nice touch
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
There are easier damn ways. Holy cow.

Ok, first off it was a cursive name. Instead of all the blood and future scar tissue, he could have gotten a cover-up tattoo. Cursive names are generally about the easiest to-cover tattoos out there. Since this guy is doing "garage removal" that speaks volumes on how CHEAP he is, however. And had he gone to a professional in the first place (which I seriously doubt he did..) he would have likely been told it was a bad idea at the very least or some (like me) would flat out refuse to do just a name, especially a spouse/girldfriend. I dont do gang or racist symbology either. Thats where most of the pros draw the line. (Pun not intended!!!)

Another method, if you are immediately unhappy, is rock salt. Yes, rock salt. Get a big old hand full of it, get in the shower, and scrub the heck out of the skin for about 10 minutes under the water. The tattoo will peel off like a color-form. This only works in the first 24-36 hours, after that, the skin pretty much heals it in permanently after the top two layers have closed up. This leaves very little scarring, just a discolored spot on the skin. (Unless the person who did the tattoo originally hacked you, then yeah, youll have a scar..)

Another EASY method is to buy a bottle of wart remover, wait for it to heal, and either go to a tattoo artist or hand poke it with the acid and a few sewing needles tied together. Then, pick the heck out of the scab.

The also sell a product called "Wrecking Balm" which does not work THAT well, since it is topical, but could damage it enough to be unrecognizable, which is what the guy probably wanted.

And of course, more expensive there are laser and surgical methods.

But a grinding or sanding wheel????? That is insanity. I bet you anything that dude got a bad infection and a HUGE scar.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post
MAN HE REALY SHOWED HER
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Boy! That was one deep tattoo.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 08-04-2011).]

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
see he shoulda waited and looked on CL...
http://baltimore.craigslist.../sys/2530097825.html
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:
MAN HE REALY SHOWED HER

lol - yup
8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Never EVER get a tattoo you are not 100% sure of!!!

When I had a winged heart tattoo with my wife's name under it done.. The lady who did it tried really hard to talk me out of it. She said usually people split within weeks of getting a name tattoo'd... But I knew my wife and I are forever. Now the one on my back.. If I had known Italy shave come out so bad, I never would have done it. But I will get it fixed some day.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Never EVER get a tattoo you are not 100% sure of!!!

This almost seems like a no-brainer, and then you find out how many people actually have no brains.

8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

This almost seems like a no-brainer, and then you find out how many people actually have no brains.

Yea it seems to be about 50/50....
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Six minutes long, but you will understand in about 3 seconds.

Indeed. I put up with about 15 seconds of it. Then I started getting chills up my spine.

That is going to be a nasty, slow healing wound.
I've just bumped myself with a cutoff wheel (leaves a similar "burn" type wound, albiet much smaller) and it took days and days to heal.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

So I take it they clank when he walks?

Holy hell, that HAD to freakin' hurt.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock