Started on: 08-03-2011 05:16 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Rallaster on 08-03-2011 07:17 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
A US Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and, as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road."

I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved, and he yelled back that Barack Obama is a lying, good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American.

So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi!"

The Marine continued to report, "So, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when the truck hit us."
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
LOL This is coming to a Facebook page near you very soon..... (mine)
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

LOL This is coming to a Facebook page near you very soon..... (mine)

Mine too!
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
I lol'd.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock