Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  My kids started their first day of school.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

My kids started their first day of school. by bristowb
Started on: 08-03-2011 09:36 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: FieroRumor on 08-03-2011 12:56 PM
bristowb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
Both of my kids started there first day of Pre-K and Kindergarten today. Kind of sad when they start growing up. even though they are only 4 and 5 years old.
I know that one day they will be out on there own. But man I wish time could slow down just a little, so I can enjoy them longer. I also remember Summer being a FULL
3 months. Now it's only 7 1/2 weeks. Sorry for being emotional. It's my kids.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
I can't count how many times I pointed a remote at my kids and pressed the pause button (as well as the volume down button) but it never seems to work .

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 08-03-2011).]

Mytime

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MytimeSend a Private Message to MytimeDirect Link to This Post
Whatever you do, don't blink, they'll be graduating college and on their own and you'll wonder where the time went.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Celebrate it man, dont be depressed. You got to witness the most innocent and tender time of their life. When you first had them you knew they wouldn't stay babies forever, right? The next part of life is them surprising you with who they want to be and how they are learning. There is plenty of room to be captivated by this in your life, I am sure. If having a small critter around is that important, start on another!
normsf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
hello, dont understand why we cant start school after Labor Day. It would seem to promote vacations and tourism across the states.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I hear ya, man... I try to be 'present' in my son's life as much as possible. He's growing up so fast...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock