Started on: 08-01-2011 07:38 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 08-01-2011 09:04 PM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Click before you post
Click to show

I’m 46 years old. This year I lost 40 pound. I feel good about myself and my medical conditions are under control. I have a good job as a network analyst at one of the largest clinics in the state of Florida.
I still drive a Fiero every day. I still enjoy working on cars and coming up with new ways to make them different.
My V8 Fiero is still the most fun car I have ever driven.
My 84 Corvette is a fun car and is like driving a one car parade it gets so much attention (when its on the road)
Me and the wife will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in august.
I live in a nice house with a carport and a shed out back where I stash my junk. I would like to move into something larger but I'm too comfortable.

After 10 years I feel that Pennocks is still the best bunch of friends that a guy could have.

I still work at the clinic because it’s a great place to work even after 20 years.
I still have my Fiero but I don’t drive it as much, I have a small 2 seated sports car. (I hope it was made here)
My Corvette was sold and I put the money down on a nice Motorcycle. I still live in the same house but have a garage in the back yard to store my junk.
I would like to move to something larger but I’m too comfortable.

After 19 years I still cant believe that we are all still posting on here

For Cliff
Click to show

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I'm 20 years old, working as an operations engineering intern for a prominent oil and gas company in Houston. I have recently developed a new industry tool to improve performance of fracs across the board for the company. I feel great about my future, but I'm still young and have a lot to learn and a lot to experience. My girlfriend is a little Filipino woman, and we have a great time together, but we've been dating for less than 3 months and the entire time we've been away from each other so the future is still largely unwritten for us. I worry about myself sometimes, and whether or not I'm living for God or for myself, or even for others. My mom is recently paralyzed, and the stresses are new on a day-to-day basis, but my family is amazing and I love the support we all have for each other. My friends are amazing and always have my back, but I recognize that my career will never see me in my home-town so most of who I am friends with now will fade away... it makes me really sad to think about, but I know I will meet more friends. I don't currently own a Fiero, and am leaning against getting one for a college toy, but my desire has stayed strong for a Fiero after school so I hope I have one next time I read this. I recently got my first tattoo, and I absolutely love it. At the time of writing this, I just got it a week ago yesterday. Hope you still love it buddy

Pennock's has influenced my life a lot. Some days I feel that I came to Pennock's a more patient and wise man than I am today, but others I know that Pennock's has opened my eyes to see things around me on a grander scale than I thought possible.

I have been working at a prominent oil and gas company for the past 7 years, but I'm not working for any of the 7 Sisters. I love my job, but can't wait for the next phase in my life. Saving money has been difficult, but with help from my wife I practiced self-control and have started saving for my retirement. My Fiero sits in my garage as my "Friday car", and has a lot done to the engine, but nothing done to the exterior besides keeping its stock form. I live a very modest life otherwise, and do not have much to my name. I like it that way. Mom and Dad are finally starting to feel free after only having one kid remaining in the house. My mom feels more adventurous than she did before the accident, traveling around with Dad whenever they can. Life has been rough on the family, but with my help Bailey went through college and Blake got his interview into music school. Bailey is still largely undecided on whether she's living her dream or not, but she knows she wants to leave the States with me when I move out.

After 10 years of posting on Pennock's, I am tired of challenging others and really only put in a comment once a month or less. My wife thinks the whole site is kinda weird anyways, but I don't care. I still read it for the fun personalities.

Love you guys.

Brennan.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Why don't you just post this in the time capsule thread? https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/087048.html

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock