Started on: 07-27-2011 07:24 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: DeLorean00 on 08-01-2011 10:43 PM
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
My mom just got done with surgery. She had twisted her bowel when she was sick a few weeks ago. They untwisted on their own. But it killed part of the colon and intestine in the process. So it started building scar tissue and it caused her to get all backed up. She was in terrible pain. When they did surgery they found her bowels were perforated. So they couldn't simply just removed the damaged section and reconnect it. They had to give her a colostomy bag for fear if they didn't she could get a bad infection. They say in 4-6 months they can decide if they can remove the bag or if it will be with her for the rest of her life.

My mom also has a disorder that causes her to bruise very easy and her blood vessels can break out of the blue. It makes it really dangerous to do surgery because of this. So its just been very stressful. My main concern right now is she doesn't get a bad infection from the surgery and waste caused by the perforated bowel.

I love my mom very much, and any of you don't mind please send prayers or positive thoughts her direction. I have seen what this forum can do before. I believe there is power in numbers.

Your friend,
-Chris

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Mum's are so precious Chris. So I send every ounce of goodwill and hope I can muster.
Nick
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry to hear this.
I echo Nick's thoughts.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Thank you guys.

Nick that was a very nice way of putting it.
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
P&PT
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
In my prayers too.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Good vibes for her quick recovery. And to you as well. Nick is right, moms are precious and irreplaceable. I hope everything goes well.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2011 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Positive energy engaged.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Chris:

You and your Mom are in my prayers.

Nolan
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Your mom will be in our thoughts.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Good vibes sent!
PFF
System Bot
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
You got it!

How is she doing?
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
more good vibes sent
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for all the prayers. It looks like they got through. She is doing better and better every day. It was a bit scary at first as they thought her bowels had ruptured. It turns out they did, but there was a super thin membrane that kept the waste from entering her abdomen.

At this point things are looking up.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
My prayers are added, to keep her moving in the right direction.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I am sure that many of us on here have not stopped thinking about your Mom. Vibes sent can be a powerful thing. At least that is what I believe.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-31-2011).]

bristowb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
I will say a prayer for your mom.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
She will bein our thoughts!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

Thanks for all the prayers. It looks like they got through. She is doing better and better every day. It was a bit scary at first as they thought her bowels had ruptured. It turns out they did, but there was a super thin membrane that kept the waste from entering her abdomen.

At this point things are looking up.

Well then here are a few more good vibes for her and you, hope her recovery is as fast as possible.

Steve
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Thanks guys!!

Everyday I seem to get more good news. She is still in the hospital, but at this rate she may be home in a few days. I have to say the positive energy is helping. Thank you, I consider you all my friends.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock