Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  How many O/T'ers still have a Fiero?? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
How many O/T'ers still have a Fiero?? by fastblack
Started on: 07-21-2011 05:07 PM
Replies: 77
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 07-23-2011 09:55 AM
Patrick's Dad

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
Still got her. Butt end up in the air. Need to get the cradle bolts out and buy an engine (LS5.3 is the plan). Also get rid of the four kids so that I have time (and money) to do this.

EDIT: Page two ownership certificate

[This message has been edited by Patrick's Dad (edited 07-21-2011).]

IP: Logged
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
I still have the 2 fieros
Not driving on the road any more
DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

Still have a stock 88 coupe. Post in tech once in a while but I learn more there than I contribute.

Same here 74k and stock except for the CD player. I've a whole lot of upgade parts but the 'powers that be' won't let me jack up 'Old Paint' to do a lot of work. I need to find a beter place to live.

------------------
Ol' Paint, 88 Base coupe auto.
Turning white on top, like owner.
Leaks a little, like owner.
Doesn't smoke....... OK, we're trying to quit.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I qualify.

------------------
Ron

IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

Drive it every day, but only a few miles!

I have seen that one around town... the one in your Sig.

I have two now.
and have had at least one at all times since 94.

[This message has been edited by IFLYR22 (edited 07-21-2011).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah! I still have my beautiful Fiero parked in the garage. I take it for a spin every once in awhile. I need to put new brakes, replace the headliner in it and fill and paint the luggage rack holes on the deck lid, but other than that, she's running great with a great sound system, Indiglo gauges and smelling like fresh linen dryer sheets.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Had 3 until last month--gave my old SE daily driver away to someone in need of one, so I'm now down to the 2 Indys.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
I still have mine out in the garage. I post a little in Tech and GFC, but probably more here.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I've still got one. Still post in other sections too.
Not that anyone notices.

ditto
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
We still have 2, the 88GT is now my daily driver. The formula is sitting because it needs a new clutch. Have all the parts, just waiting on the hubby to fix it. I've never in my life taken apart a clutch or I'd give it a go myself.

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 07-22-2011).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I still have three.. I took my IMSA to a cruise-in testerday.

By oldlar at 2011-07-21

I got there early to grab a spot under the shace :

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 07-22-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatDirect Link to This Post
I wanted one since the first time I saw an '86 GT. I will never part with mine.

------------------

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2011 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Nick
cherokee 140

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cherokee 140Click Here to visit cherokee 140's HomePageSend a Private Message to cherokee 140Direct Link to This Post
I have one that I drive to work every day...about a 60 mile round trip. Lately tripple digit temps and the car just keeps running great.

Actually after reading about the 12yr old girl that is fixing up her car I am thinking about getting another one for my son...he wants to drive a fiero when he turns 16 and I was going to let him have mine....but that is just toooo painfullllll.

Need to find a nice 4 banger for him to fixup.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I have ... my 88GT T Top, an 86 GT fastback (to keep me from needing body parts should some ahole hit me), and an 88 coupe parts car for 88 specific parts and the five speed standard tranny (T Top is automatic).

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 07-22-2011).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I've still got a couple. And I keep stupidly eyeballing this fastback a local guy has for a good price.

I want to cut it up and make a notchie with fastback taillights, but it would probably just end up setting like the rest.

I started the Black one this morning for the first time in 4 weeks or more. >_<

It's just too hot to drive her with no AC lol.

Brad
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

After reading about Nick selling his Fiero, it got me to thinking how many regulars here in O/T actually still own a Fiero? This forum actually sometimes seems segregated between O/T and the rest and I recognize a LOT of names here in O/T but usually don't see them as much in General and Tech.

As for me, I have owned a Fiero since the day I joined PFF. It was my problem child 86 GT that was an on-going resto project. Last fall I bought my 87 GT and drive it darn near every day.

So how 'bout you?

I still have, but it's in storage now, and it hasn't run in like 5 years, but I've been restoring it slowly, but now it's going to just sit for several years.
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
I am down to 4. 1 Indy, 1 84 SE, 1 85 coupe and an 88 coupe, my daily driver. plus 2 go karts.
doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post
I just have a 86 GT. For some odd reason no other Fiero's have followed me home. I try to drive it every day in the summer.

Doug
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
still gotz mine

been doing body work, hasn't been driven much in the last 2 years

I do try to help in Tech
Xyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterDirect Link to This Post
I'm still sporting 1 and 2 halves.
PFF
System Bot
DRA

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
I'm inbetween Fiero's right now, it's just a matter of time!

------------------
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success is also easy to handle: you've solved the wrong problem, work hard to improve.

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Yup, I've got an 88 Formula (bet you couldn't guess that!) that is daily driven when its running right. Currently getting an alignment and some new tires, and fixing a leak in the AC. But will be on the road hopefully this weekend!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
I have too many (is that possible?)

88GT, now my daily driver

86 coupe (wife's daily driver)

Formula, pushrod 3.4, mothballed for now. Needs too much work, was daily driver.

Indy, 16k mile

3 Indy parts/project cars

Formula, stock, mothballed, probably will sell

87GT, project car, has 3.4 with headgasket or other issue (milkshake oil). I have a 2.8 crate engine I might put in it and move it down the road.

Formula, yellow stock, going to rehab it with a better engine and rebuilt auto trans. Have my wife drive that instead of the coupe.

Plus 4 more parts cars.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I have too many (is that possible?)

Did I count right...14 ?

Wow, the next time my friends or family give me a bad time about the five I have, I'm going to show them your post.

I'm curious, with that many Fieros (plus you probably have other cars as well), do you have acreage to spread them around or what?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Mine are multiplyin'
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Did I count right...14 ?

Something like that.

Wow, the next time my friends or family give me a bad time about the five I have, I'm going to show them your post.

Go for it!

I'm curious, with that many Fieros (plus you probably have other cars as well), do you have acreage to spread them around or what?

Yes, one acre, pole barn (full of Fieros) and a shop with lift. Comes in handy, I had to replace the Getrag in my GT last week.

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Still got mine. In fact, I'm gonna go pick her up tomorrow morning from storage. I haven't had the time to play with my toys much this year.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

It's just too hot to drive her with no AC lol.

Brad

I hear ya! Wheel bearing is out in my truck so I've been driving the A/C-less Fiero all week...black car, black leather = one hot sumbitch. Reallllllllllly thinking about getting the A/C fixed in it now, dunno what's even wrong with it, may just need a belt and a charge.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
I still have both of mine.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the market.....offered one of the members here $25 for his and got an answer I dont understand....what does the phrase "bite me" mean ???????

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 07-22-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
Mine is my only car, but I have a motorcycle now so I only drive it once every week or two. I browse the other forums but I rarely have anything to add.
v6autogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for v6autogtSend a Private Message to v6autogtDirect Link to This Post
Well I have owned 3 Fiero's Indy,and 2 85GT's.
I'm down to one now that being my wife's radar blue 85GT.
It was my car at first then gave it to her for graduating from college this past spring.
We had full intentions of fixing it up a little to sell then didn't have the heart to after it was done.
Is there a place were we can post pic's with our fellow PFF members? In the gallery the pics are really small and they never
change. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Our car is far from being a show car but we
love it,and the son and daughter are just nuts about it.
We are proud to be Fiero owners.

[This message has been edited by v6autogt (edited 07-22-2011).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
down to 3 , 2 88 formula's one still sub 25k miles
and the northstar 86gt
all 5 speeds
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I don't have one anymore. I had an '86GT with less than 75,000 miles on it. But sold it about 6 years ago now (I think). My wife never liked it, and as my children started driving the drive way started filling up with cars and there just wasn't room (Oh, but there was room for her '95 Miata).

She is a great woman in every other way, so I'm not complaining.

But I liked the car and it was fun while it lasted.

Do I have to leave the forum now?
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:
\

Do I have to leave the forum now?

What does your wife say?

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 07-23-2011).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

What does your wife say?

Brad

She said he would have to give you a colonoscopy every two weeks for the next 6 months to atone for this. (sounds fair to me)

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doug.s:

I just have a 86 GT. For some odd reason no other Fiero's have followed me home.

Doug

It's marked it territory.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock