Started on: 07-19-2011 07:44 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Wolfhound on 07-20-2011 09:21 AM
crazyd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydDirect Link to This Post
So would this be Jackass for men with beards and bellies?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
That's basically an unfinished cannon... Where is the accomplishment? If you put something on top of gun powder and ignite, it moves.. There is REALLY a competition for this?
crazyd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydDirect Link to This Post
No more than there's a competition for any other Jackass-like stunts. But I think there needs to be a something else strapped to it for added effect, like a watermelon or a Chinese Emperor...

[This message has been edited by crazyd (edited 07-19-2011).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'd LMFAO if it came back down and center-punched his truck.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Shame it didn't land on his head..then they could have a REAL competition, seeing who could dig him up first
What a dumb set of...nerds is just too good to describe them
Nick
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
Maybe Fester Bestertester and Karbunkle would've been good competitors.

Copper85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Copper85GTSend a Private Message to Copper85GTDirect Link to This Post
I love how he tells us it will lift in the air until gravity overtakes it.....really?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
This sounds and looks like a competition I should be involved in. Doesn't take much talent and goes off with a bang.
All done in good fun. Although I wouldn't pay to watch it, if someone was going to do it, I'd stick around to see it. So would most of the naysayers.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-19-2011).]

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Looks like fun to me! Explosives have always been entertaining.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
known a few demolition & EOD men who would think this is the height of enlightenment,, the life work of inteligent renaissance men ,
..Unfortunately these men are underfinanced the true powder man wants to launch a tree trunk straight up 100 feet or more ,only a true ar tist such as airborne EARL facilitate just such a precision blast
PFF
System Bot
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Direct Link to This Post
I want an anvil.
Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

known a few demolition & EOD men who would think this is the height of enlightenment,, the life work of inteligent renaissance men ,
..Unfortunately these men are underfinanced the true powder man wants to launch a tree trunk straight up 100 feet or more ,only a true ar tist such as airborne EARL facilitate just such a precision blast

Yea,Yea
Let me guess, These guys a squeeks, Airbourne Earl rides his anvils.You guys are tough, shave with a live rabid weasel.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock