Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Casey Anthony: Would You Tap It? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Casey Anthony: Would You Tap It? by Blacktree
Started on: 07-17-2011 03:25 AM
Replies: 76
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 07-20-2011 08:04 PM
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
If you've read the "Do You Fold or Wad?" thread, then you know I'm not afraid to ask the tough questions. So here we go, another hard-hitting thread from yours truly.

For all you men out there, I'd like you to try a little experiment. Do a Google Image search for "Casey Anthony", and browse the photos that show up. Pay special attention to the full-body shots, and ones where she's wearing revealing clothing. After a couple minutes of browsing, ask yourself this question:

"Would I tap dat azz?"

Be honest. And don't let your opinions regarding her dead daughter, dysfunctional family, etc get in the way. We're not talking about love and marriage, either. Although, if you'd like to have a relationship with her for some reason, I guess we could ridicule you talk about that too.

So... would ya?

I'll give my own answer a little bit later. And BTW, I marked this as "fun stuff", because it's tongue-in-cheek.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FriendGregory

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryDirect Link to This Post
Based on her looks, sure. But knowing how screwed up her head is, walk away without slapping is the best I can hope for.

http://deathby1000papercuts...trunk-of-caseys-car/

[This message has been edited by FriendGregory (edited 07-17-2011).]

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
If I had absolutely no knowledge of what she had done… sure I’m a man… that’s what we do
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
This thread makes me:

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
If I didnt know who she was and I was single then yes I would.

Even after she was first charged my answer would have been the same. Now my answere would have to be no, she is cute and looks like she knows how to have fun. But you cant get past

Originally posted by Blacktree:

dead daughter, dysfunctional family, etc

But you have to wonder how much would that book be worth.

I tapped Casey Anthony
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32855 posts
Member since Jan 2001
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
As long as she doesn't bring duct tape. And I would have to keep the key to the handcuffs.

But that chick is crazy. It probably wouldn't be such a good time. I might just want to forget it afterward.

Hard to separate her from what happened, even for just a "Would you" question.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 07-17-2011).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

But that chick is crazy.

Aint they all ??? LMAO...........oh, hell ya I'd tap that and come back for seconds in the morning .........But then as Eclipse keeps telling me, I have a habbit of dragging home derelict cars and women

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 07-17-2011).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
My co-worker told me he would "hate ****" her... so whatever that might entail, I guess he would do it.
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-17-2011 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post
Looks is only part of the equation. ( at least for me ).
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Some of the hottest, are the worst in bed. They have nothing to shoot for.

Tony

Like others, not knowing her past, then yes. Knowing, no.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Would you 'tap' it?

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfDirect Link to This Post
Well. I was never into getting all emotional over her case like everyone else.
But your question, gave me the interest in knowing what she looks like (as I never even looked at the t.v. when I heard her name).

If you "google images" her name...
Oh my gawd. Like 90% of the pictures are her at parties lol.
---If she was herself, killed her baby and I knew it - NO.
---If she was herself, didn't kill her baby, but partied that much - NO. She probably sleeps around heavily when she gets over intoxicated. I fear STDs.
---If she was herself, but didn't party, didn't kilt her baby - NO. I don't mess with women with kids.
---If she was herself, didn't party, and didn't even ever have a baby - NO. She's not really built like the women I'm after anyway. There's a few semi-revealing pictures on google that gives you a good definition of her body. No thank you.
---If she was Thora Birch or Elizabeth Mitchel, and partied that much - YES.
---If she was Thora Birch or Elizabeth Mitchel, partied, and off'd her baby - ..... Maybe. Depends on how drunk I am. I'd have to be drunk enough to know when I wake up my wiener could be gone - and the hole where it was be duct taped shut.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

As long as she doesn't bring duct tape.

DING!-DING!-DING!-DING!

Best answer ever!

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Would you 'tap' it?

Boonie... More appropriate for the Kim Kardashian thread. (Big Bottom...)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-17-2011).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

DING!-DING!-DING!-DING!

Best answer ever!

NO....NO...NO...NO....been there, done that...I HATE big booties.....nice and slim and wearing heels and a skirt that bends that female body in the proper way, no more than 120......
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
(big bottom)

"Talk about bum-cakes, my gal's got 'em!"
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTDirect Link to This Post
Yes, twice.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

~ Derek
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

"Talk about bum-cakes, my gal's got 'em!"

"I met her on Mon-day, it was my lucky bum-day."

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-17-2011).]

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post07-17-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chriswf:

Well. I was never into getting all emotional over her case like everyone else.

Nor should anyone. It was just our judicial system doing its thing, like it does every day in thousands of cases. If the ( hln ) media hadn't decided it was ratings boosting material none of us would have ever heard of this woman, or the case.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

Nor should anyone. It was just our judicial system doing its thing, like it does every day in thousands of cases. If the ( hln ) media hadn't decided it was ratings boosting material none of us would have ever heard of this woman, or the case.

Nowadays, 'salacious' gets front & center.
But the blame is not on the media, but on the public.

Good business provides what the market desires.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post07-17-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Nowadays, 'salacious' gets front & center.
But the blame is not on the media, but on the public.

Good business provides what the market desires.

I think the media manipulates what the people want both in how and what they offer. But that is a topic for a different discussion, since this one is about who would be wiling to do this woman
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Honestley.....I would like to buy her a dinner and have a conversation for a couple hours just to know whats REALLY on her mind......I've been in enough court rooms and know the "system" well enough to know that the accused arent allowed to speak for themselves, or object to untruths....its nothing but a business deal between the lawyers and the judge....The idea of "Justice" in court is a fallacy.......mother-effin trash judges will even tear up evidence and convict ya, simply for refusing to bow to thier relegion.....The system and the judges in North America are no different than the taliban....THEY are in charge, and you HAVE no rights----just bow and lick thier boots.............frack 'em...These a-holes where exactly why constitutions were invented in the 1st place.......
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Casey Anthony: Would You Tap It?

Skip to 1:20 then to 1:35 NSFW or kids or sensitive people.

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 07-17-2011).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

That's one of the funniest damned things I've ever heard!
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Skip to 1:20 then to 1:35 NSFW or kids or sensitive people.

hahahahahahaha... DO NOT GO TO PHASE TWO!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Seeing as how ****ed up she is and knowing what she did...... Thats hard to over look so No i wouldent.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Just going on her looks, I wouldnt want any. Dont think she even average looking. I dont know why she likes her hair pulled back...just shows off her dumbo ears. There are better looking girls in the local 'white trash' area of town here.

Knowing who she is, Id just throw her off a high cliff and watch her bounce on the way down.
rambozotheclown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rambozotheclownSend a Private Message to rambozotheclownDirect Link to This Post
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
Noticed that nobody mentioned condoms, you know, don't want to go through that again.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

How about "no."
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
A two bagger. One for her and one for you in case one of the bags falls off.
PFF
System Bot
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Am I the only one who thinks the premise of this thread is disgusting?

A little girl was murdered. I see no entertainment value in anything remotely related to that.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Id Tea-Bag her face, take a picture, then put it on my facebook page..
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
well she did have a little girl...so someone must have wanted to do her or was too drunk to know better....
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
And now that her name is a household word, I'm sure there are plenty of men chomping at the bit to get in her pants, even knowing that she's a psycho-beyotch with a dead kid and a family that defines dysfunctionality to a "T".

BTW, some of the responses made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the laughs.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
... What bunch of liars ,,Id crawl thru 100 yards of chocolate pudding just to rumage thru her laundry basket,,imagine the smells,,Im 70 years old and the thought of some feminine leavings on her sexy panties,I almost swooned?? I understand, I might have to punch some freaks out when they harrased her,at first,,but after my make over and transformation,no one would know who she was,,JUST whos the Fox with the fat old geezer ..
the girls a keeper,probably kinky,,most of the women out their are crazy,,very few of you will ever do as well in the looks department
PLUS++++ after a year in the tank she is hot to go,might have to get one of you younger atheletes to help me out with all the gold mining & spelunking that would needed done
.. Just her Playboy & Hustler spread would keep us in sheckles & partying for a while,Plus the film Babies GONE would make a zillion from your wifes
When I was scooter trash we had a girl who worked at a Bank involve one of the guys in a bank robbery he got caught ,his inside female accomplish & planner skated , this black widow sliml waisted buxom ,attractive hosebag had a line waiting for her
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

... What bunch of liars ,,Id crawl thru 100 yards of chocolate pudding just to rumage thru her laundry basket,,imagine the smells,,Im 70 years old and the thought of some feminine leavings on her sexy panties,I almost swooned?? I understand, I might have to punch some freaks out when they harrased her,at first,,but after my make over and transformation,no one would know who she was,,JUST whos the Fox with the fat old geezer ..
the girls a keeper,probably kinky,,most of the women out their are crazy,,very few of you will ever do as well in the looks department
PLUS++++ after a year in the tank she is hot to go,might have to get one of you younger atheletes to help me out with all the gold mining & spelunking that would needed done
.. Just her Playboy & Hustler spread would keep us in sheckles & partying for a while,Plus the film Babies GONE would make a zillion from your wifes
When I was scooter trash we had a girl who worked at a Bank involve one of the guys in a bank robbery he got caught ,his inside female accomplish & planner skated , this black widow sliml waisted buxom ,attractive hosebag had a line waiting for her

Ya know...in a strage way, I think I understand what you typed.....Love ya man, and the world is going to be a lot poorer for your insatiy when you are gone....... ...now get out of my way, I get to have the cute brunestte murduress in MY bed !!!!!..BWAHAHAHAHA..
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Derek_85GT:

Yes, twice.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

~ Derek

My favorite answer yet.

Brad
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post07-17-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Honestley.....I would like to buy her a dinner and have a conversation for a couple hours just to know whats REALLY on her mind......I've been in enough court rooms and know the "system" well enough to know that the accused arent allowed to speak for themselves, or object to untruths....its nothing but a business deal between the lawyers and the judge....The idea of "Justice" in court is a fallacy.......mother-effin trash judges will even tear up evidence and convict ya, simply for refusing to bow to thier relegion.....The system and the judges in North America are no different than the taliban....THEY are in charge, and you HAVE no rights----just bow and lick thier boots.............frack 'em...These a-holes where exactly why constitutions were invented in the 1st place.......

Odd, i have been in court several times on both sides of the bench, and never had the expirence above. In my cases logic and justice prevailed.
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Nope. Imagine the metric s*** ton of drama that would come along with her. No no no no
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock