Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I'm Afraid A Sad Chapter In My Life Is About To Unfold. (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
I'm Afraid A Sad Chapter In My Life Is About To Unfold. by Boondawg
Started on: 07-13-2011 09:16 PM
Replies: 113
Last post by: avengador1 on 07-20-2011 11:43 AM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

No apologies needed.
I think it has pretty much ran it's coarse.

Kinda' like the guy who had a pet rattlesnake for 5 years with no problem.
Then one day it just up and bit him right out of the blue.
The guy was shocked.
How could the his snake do that to him?

But the snake was only being what it was.

Pretty sure the snake was trying to bite him every day. Buy owning the snake he took the chance that it would bite him, the odds were in the snakes favor that it would bite him the longer he kept it.
Lets just hope that it didn't bite him in the junk he wants to keep.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 07-15-2011).]

IP: Logged
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Pretty sure the snake was trying to bite him every day. Buy owning the snake he took the chance that it would bite him, the odds were in the snakes favor that it would bite him the longer he kept it.
Lets just hope that it didn't bite him in the junk he wants to keep.

I was refering to my suprise at some of the flak I recieved in this thread.
But why should I have been suprised?
I knew the audience...:shrug:

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-15-2011).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Real, Raw and uncut.
But we never lie to you

Honestly I wish you and your family the best. Its not all your fault, the banks should have never gave you that much credit.
Trust me I know as I'm paddling the same boat, the only difference is I didn't get to buy any cool toys before my credit was ruined.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2011 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I bought my one and only credit debt I had many years ago . I was fortunate enough to have had the same Bank for 20 years in the UK, and always had my wages/salary paid directly into my Bank account. I never went overdrawn without permission first, and so I went to see my Bank Manager. I said ?which would you prefer? My continuing to pay off my credit, and you sitting watching all that interest passing you by...or would you rather pay off my credit card ( oh, my second wife ran it up to 3000 pounds ), and I pay YOU the interest and repayments?'.
he thought about it for about 30 seconds...and then gave me the loan form to sign, and it was done I paid the Bank off in 14 months, and saved my self an interest differential of 20%. The Bank earned the interest, and we were both happy.
I worked a fulltime job, and did 8 gigs a week too. It nearly killed me...but the relief of having got rid of that debt (the equivalent NOW of around 15,000 pounds, or $22,000) gave me back my life. I have never ever gone into a credit agreement since, except my mortgage, and the credit I used to buy furniture etc when we moved here. (which was the 1200 euros I paid off a few days ago )
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 07-15-2011).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Come on Boonie... You knew this was coming from this crew

Any advice, good or bad?
Anything at all, even if you feel this might be the perfect time to throw a little salt, wound-ward.

See, you said so on your first post!
Hey, you made some bad decisions and the banks made some bad decisions. Now it is up to your guys to figure out the best way to solve said decisions. Either way you will live with the outcome and be a smarter man for it.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

I bought my one and only credit debt I had many years ago . I was fortunate enough to have had the same Bank for 20 years in the UK, and always had my wages/salary paid directly into my Bank account. I never went overdrawn without permission first, and so I went to see my Bank Manager. I said ?which would you prefer? My continuing to pay off my credit, and you sitting watching all that interest passing you by...or would you rather pay off my credit card ( oh, my second wife ran it up to 3000 pounds ), and I pay YOU the interest and repayments?'.
he thought about it for about 30 seconds...and then gave me the loan form to sign, and it was done I paid the Bank off in 14 months, and saved my self an interest differential of 20%. The Bank earned the interest, and we were both happy.
I worked a fulltime job, and did 8 gigs a week too. It nearly killed me...but the relief of having got rid of that debt (the equivalent NOW of around 15,000 pounds, or $22,000) gave me back my life. I have never ever gone into a credit agreement since, except my mortgage, and the credit I used to buy furniture etc when we moved here. (which was the 1200 euros I paid off a few days ago )
Nick

Yeah, whichever way I go, I now know I can no longer be trusted with creditcards.
I just don't have the discipline.

I will have to live on only what I have from now on.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by 8Ball:

See, you said so on your first post!

I said salt, not hydrocloric acid wrapped in a flaming syphilis bulldozer running 100 miles an hour stuck on destroy!

I will say I expected a bit more 'incomming' from Maryjane.
But class is only one of his many known attributes.
Along with honesty, loyality, dedication, disipline, bla bla bla bla......you know, all the things I'm not too good at

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-15-2011).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

I said salt, not hydrocloric acid wrapped in a flaming syphilis bulldozer running 100 miles an hour stuck on destroy!

LOL!!! Ok you just made water shoot out my nose!! And after the evening I have had, I needed a good laugh!! Thanks
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Well, this forum is known for its tough love. Sometimes, there's extra emphasis on the "tough" part.

It builds character.
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, whichever way I go, I now know I can no longer be trusted with creditcards.
I just don't have the discipline.

I will have to live on only what I have from now on.

Most people don't. That's part of the reason our country is in the mess it's in, from the blue collar worker all the way up to the government. I'll tell ya what, though: buying something in cash after saving and anticipating feels so much better than just buying things whenever you get a whim
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

It builds character.

No shortage of characters here at PFF.

PFF
System Bot
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Boon, There was a time in my life when I might have ridiculed you from my high horse, The way I have come to see things is this. Just play by the rules of the game, these are the only rules that actually matter in any tangible way.

Your only responsibility now is to do what is best for you and yours, not some entity that, really, would bend you over at the first opportunity. Just play by the rules.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Thats the thing about Boonie he make all the subjects he talks about here on PFF so Entertaining

I am sure Boonie will do the right thing and come out of it none the worse for wear

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 07-16-2011).]

jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Direct Link to This Post
There is a moral side to paying what you owe, but bad things happen.. If you are honestly bankrupt , go for it. A lot of people abuse it and file cause they just don't want to pay or because making the high payments cramping their lifestyle, If you have the income to struggle a bit and pay it back, then you should but If it keeps you from basic needs in life file away You have to take care of yourself and your family first,
I filed chapter 7 a year ago on quiet a bit more than $40k, I owned my own business for 15 years, lost my wife , my house and my business. It is very hard starting over at 38 but better than at 48. The month you BR discharges you will be getting 100's of letters wanting you to buy new car , credit cards etc, don't fall for it or you will be right back here again. It was very simple process no where near as stressful as others made it out to be, but wife got house I didn't keep anything , now I don't buy anything unless I pay cash...

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2011 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jb1:

, I owned my own business for 15 years, lost my wife , my house and my business. It is very hard starting over at 38 but better than at 48.

I hear ya.....aint it amazing when the money dries up the vagina goes seeking lawyers....so much for loyalty or freindship or anthing else.....women are money pits, lawyers as azzhole.....and I truly hope both the beetch and her laywers get hit by a truck....would make me very happy to pizz in the beaches face in a coffin......

But hey, if yare a black female then you get to own the business of the white male who diddled ya.......government and courts say so...and if ya re too fruking stupid to run a bandsaw, then just go to court and het your lawer to demand that you be taoght to run the equpent,,,,

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

Thats the thing about Boonie he make all the subjects he talks about here on PFF so Entertaining

I'd rather just tell a joke.....
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I hear ya.....aint it amazing when the money dries up the vagina goes seeking lawyers....so much for loyalty or freindship or anthing else.....women are money pits, lawyers as azzhole.....and I truly hope both the beetch and her laywers get hit by a truck....would make me very happy to pizz in the beaches face in a coffin......

But hey, if yare a black female then you get to own the business of the white male who diddled ya.......government and courts say so...and if ya re too fruking stupid to run a bandsaw, then just go to court and het your lawer to demand that you be taoght to run the equpent,,,,

Seriously, I want you to stop being so vulgar on here.
I hate reading your posts.
They make me feel worse about everything.
All you have to do is respect the forum rules and not try and avoid the censor system.
Please.

As for Boonie, I never really understood borrowing money you didn't know beyond all reasonable doubt that you could repay.. but you played the game. You knew you were making bad decisions, and I know you will learn from this. So there is a positive in the sea of negatives.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kekipi:

Hey Boonie, about a year ago we did it, about 40,000. I worked for a Divorce - Bankruptcy Lawyer, fixing his cars. He is the best on the Island. Paid him 1,800 and He took care of everything. It was kind of funny how it works in court with a well respected Lawyer. He said to declare everything. I didn't bankrupt the auto parts store I buy parts from and some family loans. I still go to the banks I defaulted on and cash checks and don't feel any shame. I normally wouldn't have done this but..... 6 months before the bottom dropped out of the market my wife and I went to Flipping House training, about a week after our last class the economy took a hit. They said that's the best time to invest in real estate. Only if you got all the money Donald Trump has. Right away they took the rest of our available credit away and declared we are over our maximum and changed our interest to 29%. After sending the card companies 5 and 6 hundred dollars to pay late payments I had enough. Right now I use a Debit card, rented cars with it, get parts sent from the main land with it so not much has changed except the calls from telemarketers making threats to get a large commission.

You Sir win. This here is one piece of the pie for financial collapse. You were lied to by so-called financial experts. I agree with the need for your bankruptcy, the F-er pulled the rug out from under you. Changing you interest rate, cutting the credit line like that is crap and it pisses me off.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Seriously, I want you to stop being so vulgar on here.
I hate reading your posts.
They make me feel worse about everything.
All you have to do is respect the forum rules and not try and avoid the censor system.
Please.

Saying please at the end really did not make it sound like any less of a demand. Try asking. Maybe through PM... more flies with honey and all that.

At least be consistent and berate ALL who vent the censor or use non-cussing vulgar terms like "diddle"...I have seen plenty of people who you have not asked to change their posting habits, who for the most part do the same thing... the subject matter may be different, but when a certain core of people around here get worked up about something, the same sort of things get put in their posts, too.

Is it ok to vent the censor because of moral outrage? Go look at the casey anthony threads, or countless political gripes. Many of them have tasteless commentary and censor venting. If you are going to try to "enforce" morality and decency here, you have a lot of work cut out for you because MeM is not the only one by a long shot. For example, there is a Casey anthony thread that's only purpose is to discuss whether or not you would have sex with her. Plenty of censor-venting in that thread, and the whole thread subject matter is not ever gonna be heard in "Polite Conversation." Its here (sorry blacktree, not trying to make an example out of you, cuz actually I dont care) :
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/086699.html

Where's your outrage?

Last question is, do you have the right to tell anyone to change who they are? I say just neg him and scuttle the argument if it bothers you that much.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 07-17-2011).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Saying please at the end really did not make it sound like any less of a demand. Try asking. Maybe through PM... more flies with honey and all that.

At least be consistent and berate ALL who vent the censor or use non-cussing vulgar terms like "diddle"...I have seen plenty of people who you have not asked to change their posting habits, who for the most part do the same thing... the subject matter may be different, but when a certain core of people around here get worked up about something, the same sort of things get put in their posts, too.

Is it ok to vent the censor because of moral outrage? Go look at the casey anthony threads, or countless political gripes. Many of them have tasteless commentary and censor venting. If you are going to try to "enforce" morality and decency here, you have a lot of work cut out for you because MeM is not the only one by a long shot. For example, there is a Casey anthony thread that's only purpose is to discuss whether or not you would have sex with her. Plenty of censor-venting in that thread, and the whole thread subject matter is not ever gonna be heard in "Polite Conversation." Its here (sorry blacktree, not trying to make an example out of you, cuz actually I dont care) :
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/086699.html

Where's your outrage?

Last question is, do you have the right to tell anyone to change who they are? I say just neg him and scuttle the argument if it bothers you that much.

That thread doesn't interest me, so I didn't click it.

Also, I have never read diddle on here. Nor do I actually know what diddle means.
I have never said anything to anyone about this before because nobody else posts quite like MeM.
Actually, I don't have to defend myself lol. I told MeM what I wished for him to do. He doesn't have to listen to me.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

I'd rather just tell a joke.....

But people LIKE to see death and destruction, gloom and doom, and so on. Just look at how people "rubber-neck" when there's an auto accident. Traffic backs up, as people slow down to gawk.

When they see other people suffering and failing at life, it makes them feel a little better about their own lives. So in a way, you're providing a valuable service to the forum. You're helping people to feel better about themselves.

( yeah, I know... not very convincing... )
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

When they see other people suffering and failing at life, it makes them feel a little better about their own lives.

Actually, I totally get that.
As well as the joy that some get from that.
It's the venom I don't get.

Unless maybe it's the discovery of a weakness that triggers that kind of response.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, good collection of back-stabbing undercutters here, that's for sure... they go after the slightest sign of weakness with breathtakingly brutal ferocity.
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Direct Link to This Post
Boondawg ,
In no way was I giving you any flack , I have been there and done it. Wish you the best hope all turns out for the better for you, as far as the ones giving you flack don't worry bout them, Not everyone makes the correct decisions in life morally or financially. Too many people think they have it all and bad things could never happen to them, but in reality it all belongs to the bank. That is one reason I went back to living like my first 10 years in business , If i can't pay cash I don't need it.. Good luck to you..

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Boonie, I'm sure this has been hashed out a million times in this thread (or maybe 30 times I guess), but I haven't said my whole piece yet...

We all want the best for you Boonie... but of course, we're all bummed about the thought of you filing for bankruptcy. It's especially maddening when someone (like myself) has been in a similar situation (a couple of times), but then gone through the painful and difficult process of paying it back on my own. For example, the last time I was in that mess, I made the decision to pretty much sell everything I owned. I figured, I got myself into this mess, I'm the one that should get myself out of it. That meant selling cars, selling all my cool stuff that I had, working a second job, and doing everything else I could to get rid of it. It was actually a rewarding process... almost a "cleansing" if you will. I started to realize that "stuff" is just crap... and the more I got rid of stuff, the more overwhelmed by having stuff I felt... so every time I'd get rid of another car, I felt more and more relieved.

It's one thing to be in debt for medical expenses and things that are genuinely out of your control... but you saw the train heading for a collision course. The train crashed, and here we are. I'm sure most of all of us have been here, at least, I would hope so... but never the less... you're in the situation now, and I only want the best for you. I only ask that you seriously consider your options before filing for bankruptcy. If there's no other alternative, honestly, then I give you my well wishes and I really hope things start turning up for you in that regard. You're still my bud on here, and that's all that's important.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I suppose he could start a thread titled please follow forum rules.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

When they see other people suffering and failing at life, it makes them feel a little better about their own lives. So in a way, you're providing a valuable service to the forum. You're helping people to feel better about themselves.

( yeah, I know... not very convincing... )

Like Jerry Springer? lol

(That show doesn't work for me )

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-19-2011).]

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jb1:

Boondawg ,
In no way was I giving you any flack , I have been there and done it. Wish you the best hope all turns out for the better for you, as far as the ones giving you flack don't worry bout them, Not everyone makes the correct decisions in life morally or financially. Good luck to you..

Yup, anyone else think they could open up their lives on here and not be criticized?? As far as I can remember no one is perfect.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
I have never said anything to anyone about this before because nobody else posts quite like MeM.

He's a racist, chauvinist, vulgar, angry Canadian; what's not to love?

Seriously though, I know what you mean. I don't personally mind a little swearing, and I don't mind a little race humor within reason. Hell, I even make woman jokes on occasion. I think the thing about MEM is, you have to convince yourself he's just joking, that no one is actually that racist, or hates women that much, or actually thinks THAT highly of themselves compared to everyone else. He is and does, but if you pretend he is joking, or, do waht I do and skip over 90% of his posts, you will get a good laugh occasionally.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Yup, anyone else think they could open up their lives on here and not be criticized?

Oh, believe me, I KNOW there are some here that would get nothing but support, with narry a discouraging word heard.
But I really don't concern myself with that kind of thing.
Looking back, I now think it was far more interesting to watch human nature unfold in exactly the way I knew deep down it really was.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Oh, believe me, I KNOW there are some here that would get nothing but support, with narry a discouraging word heard.
Looking back, I now think it was far more interesting to watch human nature unfold in exactly the way I knew deep down it really was.

Well the thing is in past threads you said all along you know you shouldn't do things certain ways, you straight out would say you were doing them and hoping for the best. Even in this thread you said "This ship of irresponsability can no longer stay afloat". Sure the way some people say things can be offensive, but I don't know how you can really see this as people turning on you. (not sure that you do but some posts seem like it.) It is straight up tough love. Maybe you would have rather had the tough love earlier on?
Just thoughts.

I mean we only know what we know from your posts, maybe you did all that you could do, but you post about a ship of irresponsibility seemto contradict that thought.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Boonie, you wanted everyone to tell you "It will all be okay in the end. Pucker up." as if you were a child. Instead, they talked to you as you're an adult, and told you what you may be able to do to help your future.
2.5 is right... it's tough love. Please quit acting like everyone here just attacked your person and told you that you were a worthless human being. They didn't. You need to quit sulking and puff out your chest with all of the suggestions here. Get out there and fix your predicament.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Huhh, ...what ? Who ?
Me ? I am not that guy (not that you meant me).
I posted "I quit my job", "Another DWI arrest", "Public Intoxication arrest", "Disorderly Conduct" due to loud music, etc, etc.
I do concern myself with that kind of thing. I look to be judged by my peers. Just as if I was being tried by a jury. We have a friendly jury here and we are our own prosecutors.

Interesting ?
Interesting is that you would expect something and find the expected interesting, .

I have not, had time to, follow this thread nor others. I gave you support.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
$40,000 of debt is bad but it isn't fatal. Think of it as having bought an expensive car. With the money you are making now this amount should be manageable with no need to declare bankruptcy. You might be able to get a debt consolidation loan and set up a monthly payment plan to pay this off quickly. You have to transfer this amount you owe to another type of loan with lower interest rates to do this. If you are only meeting the minimum credit card payments each month you will never be able to pay this off, especially at the high interest rate some credit cards can have.
Here is a E-How article on paying off debt.
http://www.ehow.com/how_232...-debt-year-less.html
Once you have paid this debt off remember to never spend more than you have or you will be right behind the eight ball again.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock