Started on: 07-13-2011 12:07 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: rogergarrison on 07-15-2011 12:13 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday a court server managed to sneak in a summons to her in jail, lmao. Tim Miller of Texas Equasearch is sueing for $112,000 for expenses of his teams conducting a search when she knew the child was already dead.

Also already on the list sueing her is the real Zanida Gonzalez, her Ex Fiance who she claimed was the father originally, and the State of Florida who is looking for the judge to fine her rather than sue for approx 1.5 million dollars wasted of the search for Caylee based on her lies. IF she ever gets any paid offers for a story she better make millions because everyone is lining up to take it all away from her. Ill be surprised if the father dont also sue her for slander saying he molested her with absolutely no proof.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
yes, seems many many people are all fixated on this......
how many children were killed in the last 2 days? why dont they count?
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Here in Miami, Casey is on ALL the news stations starting in the early morning and ending with the 11PM news.
And I am talking EVERYDAY.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

Yeah, I too find all the attention to this a bit telling.

Meanwhile....
http://chicago.cbslocal.com...sing-10-years-later/

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
It's not over for the jurors, either.
They're getting death threats. Juror #12 was so afraid for her life she quit her job and moved. Her husband hasn't even gone with her yet.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
Topic: Casey Anthony Wont Go Away, lol

stop posting about this BS, and it WILL go away......
how many kids will die today?
not sure why you have a crush on this little twat, but, please, keep it to yerself?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Yesterday a court server managed to sneak in a summons to her in jail, lmao. Tim Miller of Texas Equasearch is sueing for $112,000 for expenses of his teams conducting a search when she knew the child was already dead.

Also already on the list sueing her is the real Zanida Gonzalez, her Ex Fiance who she claimed was the father originally, and the State of Florida who is looking for the judge to fine her rather than sue for approx 1.5 million dollars wasted of the search for Caylee based on her lies. IF she ever gets any paid offers for a story she better make millions because everyone is lining up to take it all away from her. Ill be surprised if the father dont also sue her for slander saying he molested her with absolutely no proof.

Yeah, like that's going to happen. Texas Equasearch will have to wait in line for a long time before they'll ever see a dime. Remember, Casey would need to find a publisher first and request for an advance. As of now, even the p0rn companies don't want her. As for the real Zanida Gonzales-next! All Casey Anthony has to say is, "I made up a name, and I never knew you, there's 100s of people with that same name." As for the alleged original father of Caylee-please...what a joke. Where was he at in the beginning? Did he/her perform a paternity DNA test? Child support payments? Visits?
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
I feel like this thread should be on a bored housewife forum instead of the Fiero O/T section.

just my .02, I'll be moving along now.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

It's not over for the jurors, either.
They're getting death threats. Juror #12 was so afraid for her life she quit her job and moved. Her husband hasn't even gone with her yet.

This says a lot more about the dissolution of our nation and society than any 10 posts about individual tragedies in people's lives.

Threatening a juror should be a capital crime in my book, because it directly attacks one of the fundamental building blocks our nation is built upon. As treason, it should be treated as such.
spud321x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spud321xSend a Private Message to spud321xDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

Threatening a juror should be a capital crime in my book, because it directly attacks one of the fundamental building blocks our nation is built upon. As treason, it should be treated as such.

I couldn't agree more!
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

You asked the wrong question. You asked about children being killed.

This fixation isn't on THE CHILD. The fixation is on the killer (alleged).

Your question should have been, how many other child killers were there in the last 2 days. Why don't THOSE child killers count?

Not picking on you at all. I am way more interested in the plight of actual victims, as you point out, than about killers.
I am happy to say that the FIRST time I heard the name Casey Anthony was the day her jury decision was going to be announced. I was blissfully completely ignorant of it to that point. And the ONLY detail I have checked into since is, well, nothing. I heard she got off.

I don't really have a lot of interest in child killers.
PFF
System Bot
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

But in this case, they are former jurors. Private citizens. Hardly an attack on our country or its way of life.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Yeah, like that's going to happen. Texas Equasearch will have to wait in line for a long time before they'll ever see a dime. Remember, Casey would need to find a publisher first and request for an advance. As of now, even the p0rn companies don't want her. As for the real Zanida Gonzales-next! All Casey Anthony has to say is, "I made up a name, and I never knew you, there's 100s of people with that same name." As for the alleged original father of Caylee-please...what a joke. Where was he at in the beginning? Did he/her perform a paternity DNA test? Child support payments? Visits?

Zanidas lawsuit goes to court in Jan. Her fiance didnt know she was already pregnant...she hid it. Then when she couldnt anymore she told him he knocked her up. He was going to go to law school but quit and put everything out to get a job so they could get married. When the baby was born his dad made sure he did DNA testing and found out she wasnt his but they still accepted it till Casey found another sucker with more money. Him and his parents were providing support for Caylees needs and babysitting so Casey could go to work. Isnt he entiteled to something for being ripped off. So Casey was double (or quattro) dipping to get everyone to support her (3 bfs, mom and dad). I wish everyone I knew gave me $5 a day.

It wont go away if I stop talking about it. I just see tv all day and some dont get the chance. Ya lots of kids go missing or killed everyday, just not to the extreme this scumbag girl did. You dont have to click on the thread you know.... I ignore posts myself that have no interest to me every day.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

He was going to go to law school but quit and put everything out to get a job so they could get married. When the baby was born his dad made sure he did DNA testing and found out she wasnt his but they still accepted it till Casey found another sucker with more money. Him and his parents were providing support for Caylees needs and babysitting so Casey could go to work. Isnt he entiteled to something for being ripped off. So Casey was double (or quattro) dipping to get everyone to support her (3 bfs, mom and dad). I wish everyone I knew gave me $5 a day.

Are you serious? I mean really? And this dude planned on going to law school? There was no legal agreement between the two. Case closed.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:
I am happy to say that the FIRST time I heard the name Casey Anthony was the day her jury decision was going to be announced. I was blissfully completely ignorant of it to that point. And the ONLY detail I have checked into since is, well, nothing. I heard she got off.

I don't really have a lot of interest in child killers.

I didn't follow the case, but was stuck in a waiting room one afternoon and that was what was on TV.
They were discussing that duct tape was the alleged murder weapon, and forensics testimony said the duct tape was put on post mortem.
I didn't see how all that went and didn't really care - but I could see where that could be reasonable doubt, depending on the rest of the testimony.

The problem we have with trials in the media is we hear about some heinous crime, and we want someone to pay. The person being charged must have done it - so they must pay. It's about exacting punishment for the crime first, and verifying who actually did it can get lost in the shuffle.

Did she do it? I don't know. That's beside the point. Just like the OJ trial, no matter how much we might think they did it, if the prosecution can't PROVE it, they must go free. The mobs outside the courtroom screaming for justice don't want justice. They want vengence.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by htexans1:

But in this case, they are former jurors. Private citizens. Hardly an attack on our country or its way of life.

I would have to disagree. The threat of reprisal for how the jury rules isn't limited to before the case is concluded.
Say new evidence comes out and she's retried. You don't think those death threats will be on the jurors' minds?
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

Uh, you don't get it.

Let me spell it out for you:

If it is known that serving as a juror can result in death afterwards, death that happened as a "former juror" as a result of acting "as a juror", then the result will be fear of being a juror, and that undermines the entire concept.

Actually, I think you already knew that, and just posted what you did to be an ass.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Theres even a banner on here at the top of the page about her.

If some girl took mine and my parents money to support herself, caused me to quit school to find a low paying job to marry and take care of you, all based on you saying I made your baby, Id want something too. Although your probably right and he wont win back anything, hes got the right to try. Everyone thats got ANY chance of winning money from her should do so. I dont want to see the b%&^t have a penny to party on for the rest of her miserable life. If anyone wins any sum and she ever gets anything before she dies, they get it. Theres no time limit on collecting. The State wants her to pay in the form of a fine from the judge so if she dont pay they can lock her back up. The judge has issued a 60 day period to decide if he will do it as a fine.

On another late story, Leonard Padillia just served Casey with another lawsuit this morning for another $200,000.

I honestly hope she dont get to court on any of them. I hope someone runs her over or slits her throat instead.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-14-2011).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Uh, you don't get it.

Let me spell it out for you:

If it is known that serving as a juror can result in death afterwards, death that happened as a "former juror" as a result of acting "as a juror", then the result will be fear of being a juror, and that undermines the entire concept.

Actually, I think you already knew that, and just posted what you did to be an ass.

Sounds like a little cause and effect to me
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Now Jose is appealing her 4 convictions for lying to police. The appeals state Casey never admitted to telling any lies.

Another guy (formerly unheard) is saying he might be Caylees father. He want a paternity test and if he is, he wants to sue Casey for unlawful death (same charge as OJ got for murdering his wife, which he lost by the way).

Im looking to see if theres something I can sue her for too. Maybe 3 years of stress......
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock