Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  So, your estanged wife all of a sudden wants to make you a nice romantic meal...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

So, your estanged wife all of a sudden wants to make you a nice romantic meal... by carnut122
Started on: 07-13-2011 09:10 AM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Rallaster on 07-13-2011 06:54 PM
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
What a B!TCH! She drugged him to sleep, then tied him to the bed, and waited till he woke up to sever his member!?!? I mean, it would be bad enough to wake up from a drugged sleep without your johnson, but to watch it get cut off?!?!

How flippin' insane is that! I would literally go crazy if my limbs were tied to 4 corners of a bed and someone was moving towards my 5th limb with a knife. There's gotta be some serious psychological effects after that ordeal.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap. Where to even begin.
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Just in time for the Lorena Bobbit joke to be on O/T's first page... wow.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

When he awakened, Becker cut his penis off with a knife and threw it into the garbage disposal, turning it on as she did so.

That's gotta be seriously mentally disturbing for him.

Brad
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
...and she threw it in the garbage disposal, and turned it on.

Jim
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

jimbolaya

10652 posts
Member since Feb 2007
At least it wasn't the blender so she couldn't feed it back to him.

Jim
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Dude... between my pants feels so uncomfortable right now...
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
....yes, the downside of "crazy chicks"....but - boy oh boy - the sure put out, dont they?!
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
Wonder she didn't put it in a pot and make soup!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
I guess her "moving-on" wasn't an option.
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Holy $H!T!!!

I don't even know how to respond to this. The memory of having your junk cut off by the person you once loved, having it shredded up, and of course being without it for the rest of your life.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
So does this mean she's single and available?
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I wonder what kind of charges she is going to face for this.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I wonder what kind of charges she is going to face for this.

Didn't you read the article??

Becker has been charged with "aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse," according to the Associated Press. The most serious of these charges is "aggravated mayhem," which carries a life sentence with possibility of parole (as opposed to just "mayhem," which has a sentence of 3-5 years).

Of the aggravated mayhem charge, Nightengale says, "It's so heinous -- we're looking at this as premeditated. Her intention was to permanently deprive him of a piece of his body and do it in such a way to inflict a great amount of pain and psychological damage." He also adds, "I've been doing this for 22 years and the only other time I remember this happening was when Lorena Bobbitt did it, and that didn't even happen here. This isn't a typical domestic violence case -- it was way over the top."

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock