Started on: 07-11-2011 08:30 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: 1988holleyformula on 07-13-2011 09:10 AM
crazyd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Pretty good! Props for using a digeree!
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
^ That big long tube like thing right?

Good music knows no language though!
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Now for me, I am watching this video of all those young Israeli's dancing, half naked and having a good time.. What don't I see? The usual typical hardline extremist Islamist that we usually see on TV. No, I see young, normal happy people... Living life, dancing, not being oppressed by the hardline rule.

Nope, I see a chance for Israel. I see a vibrant, energetic youth that could soon rise up and change the ways of their homeland.

Maybe someday...

But the music ROCKS!!!
Gandalf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GandalfSend a Private Message to GandalfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Now for me, I am watching this video of all those young Israeli's dancing, half naked and having a good time.. What don't I see? The usual typical hardline extremist Islamist that we usually see on TV. No, I see young, normal happy people... Living life, dancing, not being oppressed by the hardline rule.

Nope, I see a chance for Israel. I see a vibrant, energetic youth that could soon rise up and change the ways of their homeland.

Maybe someday...

But the music ROCKS!!!

Are you for real? Israel isn't an Islamic country!?
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

that woman doesn't wear a bra
I like that video
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Oy Vey!!!
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gandalf:

Are you for real? Israel isn't an Islamic country!?

No, its a Jewish one.

Jews are both a Religious and an Ethnic group.

There are some Arabs/Palestinians in Israel who practice Islam, but the vast majority of Israelis are Jewish.

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 07-12-2011).]

Gandalf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GandalfSend a Private Message to GandalfDirect Link to This Post
From the comment posted, it would suggest that Israel as a whole takes a dim view to partying to techno music... Certainly not the case!
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Maybe someday...

But the music ROCKS!!!

I'll second that "are you for real?!?!?!?!?"

Doesn't the iPad have like a geography and world cultures app or something?
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Now for me, I am watching this video of all those young Israeli's dancing, half naked and having a good time.. What don't I see? The usual typical hardline extremist Islamist CULTURE that we usually see on TV. No, I see young, normal happy people... Living life, dancing, not being oppressed by the hardline rule.

Maybe someday...

But the music ROCKS!!!

Don't worry 8ball I got what you were getting at. Everytime I hear about Israel in the news, it isn't about some partying, fun-loving, happy-go-lucky people. Its all the doom and gloom that the middle east will never have peace, the Israellis keep fighting with the Pakistanis, "we hate them cuase they are different" blah, blah, blah.

I'm not gonna knock you for getting some foreign religion/culutre mixed up. And I have to agree with you too, if the people we see in those videos are gonna be the leaders of those nations in the future, things might just start to look up. (unless all those half-naked young'uns do have a severe hatred for others that doesn't show in music videos)
crazyd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydDirect Link to This Post
If you can watch/listen to it on a full-size system or headphones rather than tiny computer speakers, it's worth it. At first I thought these guys were Australian (who the hell else is gonna have the balls to use a didgeridoo in a techno track!??!) but I was so far off I couldn't believe it myself.

There are several other good Israeli techno acts, like Astral Projection, Infected Mushroom and Oforia.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
YEa, so sue me.. I can't keep straight which middle eastern country is responsible for this blowing up or that...

But my point still stands
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll see your Hebrews on E and raise you some Latinos on Acid:

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 07-12-2011).]

Gandalf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GandalfSend a Private Message to GandalfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Don't worry 8ball I got what you were getting at. Everytime I hear about Israel in the news, it isn't about some partying, fun-loving, happy-go-lucky people. Its all the doom and gloom that the middle east will never have peace, the Israellis keep fighting with the Pakistanis, "we hate them cuase they are different" blah, blah, blah.

Palestinians, perhaps?

You only see an 'Israeli hardline rule' when you're not paying attention.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gandalf:

Palestinians, perhaps?

You only see an 'Israeli hardline rule' when you're not paying attention.

Exactly my point. I really don't pay attention to anything going on over there. They can live their lives however they want, and I'll live mine. As long as we don't interfere with each other's pursuit of happiness, I'm good.

(but yeah, that's kinda embarassing to mix up Palestine with Pakistan...)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock