Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I got a nice little message from our friend Val_evans- shadowhawk-redfieroman. i quit (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
I got a nice little message from our friend Val_evans- shadowhawk-redfieroman. i quit by pontiackid86
Started on: 07-10-2011 10:13 AM
Replies: 43
Last post by: tbone42 on 07-10-2011 09:44 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Just woke up to this nice little PM from our returning friend who i think is on his 6th account here or something like that....

PM when your in florida so i can smash that huge ugly ****in nose of yours you homosexual mother ****er, i tried to be cool with you last time but you got a ****in problem with me i would love go wipe the floor with your ugly mug

Yea go pop some more steroids and maybe you might have a shot at takin me on. I'll take that so called "martial arts" training of yours and show you where to shove it you god damn junkie.
How bout you go try and fix your shifter cables on your POS fiero or something

Why don't you just get it by now, you have been banned like 5 times even a little kid knows around by the second time he gets beat up by another group of kids HES NOT WANTED THERE and the smart ones usualy stay away.. which this is a concept you just cant seem to grasp. Have fun having no friends.... PM me if you need a little money for your "bad habit" as I'll be happy to contribute pill poper

peace out junkie

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 07-10-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I was hoping he would be mature this time 'round. I didn't expect it, but I hoped it.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I was hoping he would be mature this time 'round. I didn't expect it, but I hoped it.

As i said once a moron always a moron. most people learn by there second account coming back and start becoming a contributing member. this speddyeddy is on his 6th and hasn't learned a thing... well he learned a little bit... at least now hes threatening people on the same continent as him.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Speedban time ?

We gonna set a new record?....I think the fastest is around 6 minutes, thats gonna be a hard one to beat
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Speedban time ?

We gonna set a new record?....I think the fastest is around 6 minutes, thats gonna be a hard one to beat

Lol hell lowlux even lasted longer than that. Hell lowlux only came back like 2 times... dident learn quick but still learned faster than this guy. And I seriously thought that lowlux was below primate intelligence.. lol who am I kidding I still do.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Lol hell lowlux even lasted longer than that. Hell lowlux only came back like 2 times... dident learn quick but still learned faster than this guy. And I seriously thought that lowlux was below primate intelligence.. lol who am I kidding I still do.

Don't be so mean!

I don't like him either. I don't hate him; I just don't care for him. But don't make fun of him. I think we should let him stay as long as he doesn't keep threatening people. He threatened me last time and followed me around thread after thread but I don't hold that against him. PK, you weren't always like you are now. You used to be way less mature, but the Fiero community kept you here and you learned and grew up (I don't mean that against you... I actually think it's commendable).

Can we just give him a bye for this one and see if he learns? If Cliff doesn't want him here because he keeps coming back, that's one thing. But the rest of the community should just forgive and let him come back don't you think?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Don't be so mean!

The community should just forgive and let him come back don't you think?

You are sounding more like me every day.
You should be scared.
You should be very scared.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-10-2011).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
BDub...I don't appreciate you telling us all what to do. He is obviously of no use to the Forum, so I issued my first neg for years against him. If he doesn't learn quickly, let him disappear quickly. I helped
Nick
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Don't be so mean!

I don't like him either. I don't hate him; I just don't care for him. But don't make fun of him. I think we should let him stay as long as he doesn't keep threatening people. He threatened me last time and followed me around thread after thread but I don't hold that against him. PK, you weren't always like you are now. You used to be way less mature, but the Fiero community kept you here and you learned and grew up (I don't mean that against you... I actually think it's commendable).

Can we just give him a bye for this one and see if he learns? If Cliff doesn't want him here because he keeps coming back, that's one thing. But the rest of the community should just forgive and let him come back don't you think?

f**k him.. He wants to go and send me something like that I'll show him all the disrespect I want and some. as I've said before and most people who have met me in person will attest to this, I'm a very easy person to get along with and it takes a lot to piss me off. and also my family and friend will even tell you I'm a very good judge of character and If I dont like someone theres something wrong. I got on him a little bit than turned a blind eye to him during the whole shadowhawk account and all that. Than he comes back and in my thread asking what kind of dog I should get he even made a smart a$$ remark Towards me. At 1st i dident know who he was than learned from someone else that the raging roid head was back than kindly gave him me early good by's in a thread than I wake up to his message. Hes an immature little punk (who is also 2 years older then me) that hasn't and probably will never grow the eff . I have no problem with someone coming back after a while. hell his second time here I even defended his coming back and said he should be givin a second chance, than he goes and trys to call me out directly in a thread so again f**** him.

I also find it funny how he tried to hide his little return this time. he got somewhat smart by saying he wasn't from Florida. I gota hand it to ya Bdub. your like a human lie detector. I could only pick out the obvious things that said it was him you did like forum forensic stuff to pin it out

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

You are sounding more like me every day.
You should be scared.
You should be very scared.

Well, to be honest Boonie, I realized that I was wrong in telling you that you never take a stand. I didn't want to admit it, but it's true. And I guess I'm trying to practice some of your rhetoric as to not offend so many people. In the past few weeks I've been pretty unforgiving on here, and it's just not who I am. So yeah, sounding like you is kind of on purpose.

EDIT:

I gota hand it to ya Bdub. your like a human lie detector. I could only pick out the obvious things that said it was him you did like forum forensic stuff to pin it out

Haha yeah. The first post I saw of his, I figured it was him. So I did a search on threads on PFF for his posts, and it really wasn't that hard from there. I'm like Sherlock Holmes!

You have every right to do so, I just don't think it helps build up your character. I've already decided I won't act like I did when he was ShadowHawk to him. Even though he was immature, I definitely provoked responses and I shouldn't do that.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 07-10-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

f**k him.. He wants to go and send me something like that I'll show him all the disrespect I want and some.

Try this out and see how you feel; be the bigger man.
The hard things are always the ones worth doing.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Try this out and see how you feel; be the bigger man.

Trust me boon when I wake up and the 1st thing I see is this in the morning when I jump on the forum I have no problem with being the little man.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Haha yeah. The first post I saw of his, I figured it was him. So I did a search on threads on PFF for his posts, and it really wasn't that hard from there. I'm like Sherlock Holmes!

You have every right to do so, I just don't think it helps build up your character. I've already decided I won't act like I did when he was ShadowHawk to him. Even though he was immature, I definitely provoked responses and I shouldn't do that.

Trust me my character is built just fine (somewhat thanks to the forum) as I said I rarley ever snap on someone but when I do its for good reason.

I just need to get back in the truck....

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Well, to be honest Boonie, I realized that I was wrong in telling you that you never take a stand. I didn't want to admit it, but it's true. And I guess I'm trying to practice some of your rhetoric as to not offend so many people. In the past few weeks I've been pretty unforgiving on here, and it's just not who I am. So yeah, sounding like you is kind of on purpose.

It seems you are still having a little difficulty not jumping to conclusions.
It's not that I intentionally try not to offend people, it's just that I try to be fair & understanding as to where they might be comming from.
And I don't concider that to be rhetoric.

I'm just trying to be better then what my base nature is.
By trying to find something good in the popular bad.
Not just the easy brainpath of "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" about things that I don't agree with or don't want to go deeper on.
The art of trying to find something I can understand in something I don't really want to understand.
Quiki-Mart enlightenment?

I ain't nothin' speical.
I just figure most everyone else ain't so much either.
So who am I to judge?

"And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’"

I really do get the intent of your post though, and I thank you.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Boon always gives the benefit of the doubt, at least in my experience with him. He usually does not jump to conclusions or knee-jerk react. He tries to read between the lines, cut through the crap, see what the real issue is, not just be a reactionary. (This is probably where he tells me I am wrong about some of that. )

You dont have to take a public stand on every issue, especially if your position is known or if it really does not contribute further to the conversation. Just like in music, the sound you dont make is sometimes the right choice in conversation. I wish MORE Americans knew that tactic, instead of just babbling to hear themselves speak. Makes you not want to talk with anybody when you cannot even get through two sentences without interruption or self-indulgent comparisons. ("Yeah, thats like when I...blahblahblah") blech The art of conversation really is dying, its give and take. Ok, Im off on a tangent here, lets rope this back in.

As far as redfieroman... good luck to you man. Sending threats in PM boxes is not good. I hope some day you can overcome those urges and just be one of us for the right reasons.. you need car help, you need a friend, you need someone who understands (thanks again, Dar!), you need to show everyone a pic of your badass car ..or to provide help or constructive criticism in one of those areas, be a productive PFF member.

You are NOT gonna get along with everyone here.. but you know, try not to dump on everyone and you should enjoy your time here without banishment. And stop talking to PK if he gets on your nerves so much... man who falls into pit twice usually tries to walk around it the third time... take a new approach here, you may find it refreshing.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 07-10-2011).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Yep!!
Val_Evans

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Val_EvansSend a Private Message to Val_EvansDirect Link to This Post
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Val_Evans:

here we go. Roids wont help you to get there.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Roid head is at it again.. heres PM #2

haha get a life

Dont believe everything you read dumbass, after being banned by fags like you , you think im gonna open up on here

rich homosexual ugly mug having unhappy with life cuz your ugly duckling huh? WAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

I'll smash you any day , i bet if i was a junkie I'D STILL smash your hideous face WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

break that huge beak give u some free plastic surgery

Is there something I'm missing? I dident know I'm supposed to be rich. I'm a truck driver for god sakes.... Werner must be stiffin me on my paychecks or something
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Trash can, here we come!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Yep!!

But I still dread doing them.
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Is there something I'm missing? I dident know I'm supposed to be rich. I'm a truck driver for god sakes.... Werner must be stiffin me on my paychecks or something

Possibly referring to the list of cars paid for by someone else that you have gone through. To some people, someone drivng a car costing more then $600 is an "elitist".
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
To some people, someone drivng a car costing more then $600 is an "elitist".

So true!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Boon always gives the benefit of the doubt, at least in my experience with him. He usually does not jump to conclusions or knee-jerk react. He tries to read between the lines, cut through the crap, see what the real issue is, not just be a reactionary. (This is probably where he tells me I am wrong about some of that. )

I would never think of interupting someone when they are speaking the truth so eloquently about someone so deserving!
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

I would never think of interupting someone when they are speaking the truth so eloquently about someone so deserving!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Possibly referring to the list of cars paid for by someone else that you have gone through. To some people, someone drivng a car costing more then $600 is an "elitist".

even still the jeep was a gift from my grandma I dident ask for it or anything, she hated my firebird and told my dad i either had to sell it and pick a car that I wanted or he sold it and picked a car for me. The jeep later on god sold (for more than i bought it for) and turned into my eclipse, Which my brother took posession of when he wrecked his buick and gave me the money (buying it from me) to go out and buy my solstice. My turbocharged fiero Was bought with the money from my red 87 which I built all funded through myself and was acquired from a trade of my 1st fiero that i paid totally out of my pocket for. My green fiero was bought with all my own money after my tax refund with like $200 help from my dad which was paid back to him. Than the green fiero was sold and with the money from that plus a couple hundred bucks from my jeep sale came my IMSA. and the gold fiero I'll admit my dad bought because he originally wanted to drive it but dident like sitting in it so he gave it to me pretty much and i intend on selling or trading it to hulki when i get home. So in reality I'm not a "rich boy" im just good at flipping cars.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Oh, it's laundry day already?

Why is there a PM #2? Put him on your Ignore list and move on with your life.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Steroids? Hmmm...
Val_Evans

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Val_EvansSend a Private Message to Val_EvansDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Oh, it's laundry day already?

Why is there a PM #2? Put him on your Ignore list and move on with your life.

Actually it was me that had to put HIM on ignore

annoying like a girl you just dumped

[This message has been edited by Val_Evans (edited 07-10-2011).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Actually it was me that had to put HIM on ignore

annoying like a girl you just dumped

Please you started it by threatening me

And I'm sure you dont know what thats like.. you actuality have to have a girl that wants you 1st and not for what of a wallet you have.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
IN BEFORE THE TRASH CAN!!! WOO HOO!!! I MADE IT!!! FOR ONCE!!!
PFF
System Bot
Val_Evans

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Val_EvansSend a Private Message to Val_EvansDirect Link to This Post
In before ban!

woo hoo!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

In before ban!

woo hoo!

Truse me I'm willing to be your 6th account 7 8 9 and so on gets banned before I do.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
"I'll smash you any day , i bet if i was a junkie I'D STILL smash your hideous face WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

oh current slang i use makes that such a dirty, dirty, homosexual statement lol...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

"I'll smash you any day , i bet if i was a junkie I'D STILL smash your hideous face WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

oh current slang i use makes that such a dirty, dirty, homosexual statement lol...

Lol that just took me back to my slang days to..... Maybe he does hide homo tendency's who knows.

He does have a pretty deep obsession with my face.........

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
I love seeing PM's like that.. Children make me smile.

------------------
Michael Geddie Photography

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loki:

I love seeing PM's like that.. Children make me smile.

Not to say I'm not being just as childish back but seeing as hes older than me i dont see to much wrong with it.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Lol that just took me back to my slang days to.....

i dont really speak "slang," at least not popular slang and not as my WHOLE vocab. but as far as me and my friends are concerned, "smash" is the most common way to say "have sex with" lol
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Meh, I got a PM from a guy out west saying he will whoop my ass and bla bla bla. Just ignore douchebags and move along.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

i dont really speak "slang," at least not popular slang and not as my WHOLE vocab. but as far as me and my friends are concerned, "smash" is the most common way to say "have sex with" lol

Yup thats how its used out my way to.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock