Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Any Bloggers Here? A Question About Blogger.com.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Any Bloggers Here? A Question About Blogger.com. by Flamberge
Started on: 07-09-2011 10:10 PM
Replies: 0
Last post by: Flamberge on 07-09-2011 10:10 PM
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
I've been blogging for several years, and I think it is a nice companion piece to my website and my social networking efforts to promote by novels.

My question stems from wanting to change the name of the blog I have currently for my novels. The name I want to change it to is available, but I am hesitant to change it because I don't want to lose the last year+ of time I've been writing blogs. I go through blogger.com/blogspot.com currently, and don't plan on jumping ship.

Is there a way to change the name of my blog but continue to maintain my "past updates"?

Other options include just having a link to the old blog, or copying each post and pasting them over, adding "originally written on such and such a date."

Any ideas or opinions?

-EDIT- I just moved them blog by blog. I was able to backdate the posts so it looks like the new name is the old blog. I lost my comments but I didn't have too many to begin with.

Nothing else to see here. Thanks all.

[This message has been edited by Flamberge (edited 07-09-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock