Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  David Britto, 'Officer Of The Year,' Arrested For Dealing Methamphetamine

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

David Britto, 'Officer Of The Year,' Arrested For Dealing Methamphetamine by blackrams
Started on: 07-08-2011 03:17 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Jonesy on 07-10-2011 08:28 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
David Britto, 'Officer Of The Year,' Arrested For Dealing Methamphetamine

http://www.huffingtonpost.c...%7Csec3_lnk1%7C76508

David Britto, a Florida police officer who in January was named "Officer of the Year," was arrested last week on charges of conspiring to traffic and possess methamphetamine, according to The South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

From The Palm Beach Post:

The U.S. Attorney's Office and DEA officials announced Tuesday the indictment of David Britto, 28, who they allege had and intended to sell more than 500 grams of methamphetamines between June 2009 and March 2011.

Authorities say that Britto was part of a drug ring along with two other individuals who were arrested earlier this year.

Britto, 28, is a former Marine and has been on the Boynton Beach Police department since 2007. The image he projected contrasts sharply with that of a drug-dealing criminal.

Apart from being chosen as the department's "Officer of the Year" Britto was a mentor for the Florida Community Alliance, an organization fosters interaction between at-risk youth and law enforcement officials. He also taught at the Boynton Beach Police Department's Teen Police Academy.

On his website, Blessedwarrior.com, Britto writes, "I am very passionate about influencing others positively such as giving advice and encouraging those in need...I find fulfillment in helping others and lending hand to those in need."

In 2010, Britto arrested 25 people in 18 cases relating to narcotics.

He is currently suspended from his police work while the department conducts an investigation.

Damn, just Damn. I hate it when folks I consider the good guys fall into the darkside shadows. I know no one is perfect but if these charges are true. Officer Britto is just a dirt bag that was pulling a scam. If proven to be guilty, he doesn't want me to be the one determining his sentence.

------------------
Ron

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
A lot of scumbags in Florida, some people here excluded.

I dont understand Meth heads... it makes you feel like crap, smell bad, look terrible and makes your teeth rot out. Getting high just aint worth all that.

Give me weed any day... new generations and their new drugs.. making stuff out of amonia and battery acid.. unbelievable.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 07-08-2011).]

htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
...a Florida police officer

He will be found not guilty and set free.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
What a sweet heart deal.

"Assistant U.S. Attorney Adam Fels asked Judge Torres to order Britto to live at his mother's house in Coral Springs with a curfew from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Judge Torres granted this punishment. Britto is restricted to staying in Florida, random drug testing and is unable to possess a gun."

"This is not the first time David Britto has found himself in trouble with law enforcement."-no kidding.

Notice the response from law enforcement. Crickets.
http://www.examiner.com/hea...ged-drug-trafficking
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I dont understand Meth heads... it makes you feel like crap, smell bad, look terrible and makes your teeth rot out. Getting high just aint worth all that.

Apparently it's not like that in the beginning of use, allows you to stay up and gives you tons of energy to get things done...etc. Many a professional worker has started using it and loved it's benefits to their work in the beginning, unfortunately the down side that comes later is a ***** .

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 07-10-2011).]

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

In 2010, Britto arrested 25 people in 18 cases relating to narcotics.

If he is found guilty every one of them should be set free... After a few days as cell mates with him.

Brad
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

If he is found guilty every one of them should be set free... After a few days as cell mates with him.

Brad

Hmm Well, I don't see how setting other felons free makes it right unless he somehow corrupted the evidence against them. Although, putting him in the same yard as those he helped put in jail does seem ironic justice, being a hypocrite does have it's penalities.

------------------
Ron

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

A lot of scumbags in Florida, some people here excluded.

Give me weed any day... new generations and their new drugs.. making stuff out of amonia and battery acid.. unbelievable.

My sentiments exactly brother.. Spark up a little dooby if you want to get high.. You wouldent believe the meth-heads that come into my hardware store every week.. They always get the same thing.. "Liquid Fire" which is an industrial strength drain cleaner.. Which is essentially diluted acid.. I dont even want to imagine what they do with it.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 07-10-2011).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock