Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  OJ - I mean Casey Anthony walks (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
OJ - I mean Casey Anthony walks by Spoon
Started on: 07-05-2011 02:27 PM
Replies: 130
Last post by: rogergarrison on 07-09-2011 08:24 PM
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

I'm sorta surprised that so many here are falling for the popular opinion. I thought we had more free-thinkers than this....

Do you guys really buy into the stuff the media spoon-feeds you? Or do you guys have some information that wasn't divulged to the jury of twelve people who sat listening to evidence for the entire course of the trial? I'm just wondering where the unanimous conclusion of her guilt is originating from?

I'll jump in. I like to think of it as common sense instead of popular opinion.... As her only parent, ultimately, Casey was responsible for Caylee's health and well being. Anything short of that mark falls on the shoulders of the parent. The neglect and obstruction of justice are clearly evident and are beyond refute ( I misplaced my daughter for 31 days and now I'm cornered, I'll obstruct in all ways possible). The only question becomes, "why are you hiding the fact that your daughter is missing?" There is no logical answer that does not lead back to the parent who was obviously the last person to see Caylee alive (a fact not refuted by the "accidental drowning" defense). So, a parent who goes to great length to hide the fact her daughter is dead + a non-living body is more than enough for me. So, my non-cattle friend, what is your take?
IP: Logged
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

carnut122

9122 posts
Member since Jan 2004

Originally posted by partfiero:

Wonder if the DA is laughing today?
Think that played a part in their decision.
What a JERK.

I agree, but there were jerks on both sides.
NickD3.4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Our system worked perfectly.
It was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt that she was guilty of murder.
She was found not guilty by her peers.

The system worked.

Agreed. It's better that ten guilty walk free before on innocent is put away. I'm happy with the verdict. Do I think she is innocent? no. Was I convinced she committed murder by definition? NO. There was not enough to convict on the charges placed before her. I'm glad the Jury did the ethical thing and did not rule with emotion.
Don't worry, God has been watching an I'm sure eh's not a fan.

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
I still can't believe this "Little Tramp" walked!! Only thing that could make it worse would be if the verdict was read on Independence day itself.

Wonder who's paying for her defense. Public Defenders aren't this good are they?

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

Agreed. It's better that ten guilty walk free before on innocent is put away. I'm happy with the verdict. Do I think she is innocent? no. Was I convinced she committed murder by definition? NO. There was not enough to convict on the charges placed before her. I'm glad the Jury did the ethical thing and did not rule with emotion.

This pretty much sums up my opinion.
I haven't really followed it but I know the media puts out a lot of questionable "evidence" that would never be allowed in court.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
This will actually work out for the best. She will still do plenty of time for the counts of guilty, not to mention the endless civil suits to follow. She won't be able to go out in public, have a job, etc. I'll bet she's dead from alcohol or drugs within a year or two.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-05-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Our system worked perfectly.
It was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt that she was guilty of murder.
She was found not guilty by her peers.

The system worked.

While many of us feel she was guilty, you are correct, that is how the system works and it did work 'as designed'. She was 'judged' by a panel of her peers, and the prosecution was unable convince the jury of her guilt.

Sometimes the bad guy gets away, sometimes the good guy goes to jail, but overall the system is the right way to do things and its a lot better than most ( any? ) alternatives.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post07-05-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by rpro:

This will actually work out for the best. She will still do plenty of time for the counts of guilty, not to mention the endless civil suits to follow. She won't be able to go out in public, have a job, etc. I'll bet she's dead from alcohol or drugs within a year or two.

Americans have a short attention span. In a couple of weeks a new shiny object will appear and she will be forgotten by the media, and general public.

She might still self-destruct, but not for the reasons you are thinking.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post07-05-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by carnut122:

I'll jump in. I like to think of it as common sense instead of popular opinion.... As her only parent, ultimately, Casey was responsible for Caylee's health and well being. Anything short of that mark falls on the shoulders of the parent. The neglect and obstruction of justice are clearly evident and are beyond refute ( I misplaced my daughter for 31 days and now I'm cornered, I'll obstruct in all ways possible). The only question becomes, "why are you hiding the fact that your daughter is missing?" There is no logical answer that does not lead back to the parent who was obviously the last person to see Caylee alive (a fact not refuted by the "accidental drowning" defense). So, a parent who goes to great length to hide the fact her daughter is dead + a non-living body is more than enough for me. So, my non-cattle friend, what is your take?

Ultimately it doesn't mater what *WE* think, it only mattered what those 12 people thought.
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Those four counts carry 1 year max each.

She will probably get time served.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
As partfiero said. Those counts, lying to law enforcement, are misdemeanors. Shea already did two years in prison. She won't get more time.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
It's okay to have an opinion guys... Yes, the system worked how it should, and I agree that that was the verdict that should have been given. However, I don't understand why some believe we can't have an opinion.

I think she did it. Nope... I don't have proof. But that's just me making a logical decision. If I met her, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, just as the jury did, but it's okay to say "Yeah I think she did it."
scrabblegod

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scrabblegodSend a Private Message to scrabblegodDirect Link to This Post

Not picking on you Nick, but I have seen this type of statement all over the web today.

I guess each person has their own understanding of God, or the lack thereof. The God I was brought up with, forgives if his forgiveness is sincerely asked for.
All of us have violated at least one of the 10 commandments and if there is no forgiveness, we are all screwed.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

but it's okay to say "Yeah I think she did it."

But not very factual.
And 'Round these parts, even opinions can be called wrong.
When really it can be so much simpler then that;

"She guilty."
"I think she's guilty."

One is an opinion and therefore cannot be wrong.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-05-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by scrabblegod:

Not picking on you Nick, but I have seen this type of statement all over the web today.

I guess each person has their own understanding of God, or the lack thereof. The God I was brought up with, forgives if his forgiveness is sincerely asked for.
All of us have violated at least one of the 10 commandments and if there is no forgiveness, we are all screwed.

And that is where I get all twisted up.
If Hitler believed in God and asked forgivness, he is all clean?
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Why does this twist you all up? I don't get it, it's very simple. If Hitler sincerely asked for forgiveness, and believe in Jesus as God's one and only son, then ABSOLUTELY he is all clean. He would enter into heaven. This however, would not release him of earthly consequences. "I do not think" however that he ever asked for forgiveness at all, let alone be sincere. In addition, "I think" Casey Anthony is guilty, but my panties are not in a bunch about the decision. I did not sit in that courtroom for months on end, and I saw very little of it on TV. Certainly not enough to make a definitive judgement. It is what it is. If she did it, then she will pay the ultimate price one day.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 07-05-2011).]

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

simple answer..."yes"

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

nosrac

3520 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

it's very simple. If HitlerAnthony sincerely asked for forgiveness, and believe in Jesus as God's one and only son, then ABSOLUTELY heSHE is all clean.

If she did it, then she will pay the ultimate price one day.

Jim

However, when we stumble, we are called to confess our sins - "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2011 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

Why does this twist you all up? I don't get it, it's very simple. If Hitler sincerely asked for forgiveness, and believe in Jesus as God's one and only son, then ABSOLUTELY he is all clean. He would enter into heaven. This however, would not release him of earthly consequences.

I know Earthly, but I have a hard time getting my head around God forgiving 6 million murders......what is so hard about you seeing how complicated that whole concept is?
Be as sheety as you want to people, torture women, rape kids, ask God for forgiveness, and poof, all clean.
How does God feel about "his children" here that don't forgive others?
Ain't we supposed to be like him?
Do we have to confess that to be forgiven it?
Or is it something that is so easy to do that there is no excuse to not do it?

There are about a hundred more questions concerning what people say about this subject, then change it up when it suits them but the bottom line is It is all very complicated to me.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-05-2011).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Court of Public Opinion is one thing, being there is another.

I can't say either way. I wasn't in the jury box, so it doesn't pertain to me nor do I have an opinion.

If the jury says see is not-guilty, then she is not-guilty.

When the State has the power to remove somebody's liberty away from them, they must adhere to a very high standard in order to do that. The State couldn't convince a jury that the defendant was guilty on the murder, child endangerment or man slaughter charges, so she is free from that.

If she is "really" guilty of the crimes is on her and the public. In the eyes of the State, she is now innocent of those crimes.

Although being on jury duty on a criminal case. I will say that jurors tend to think emotionally and irrationally when it comes to the question of "beyond a reasonable doubt". Because that is left to the interpretation of each individual juror. When I was on jury duty, several people exercise the "What if?" scenarios to the point that they were being unreasonable.

A jury must "ONLY" take in the evidence and testimony of the trial. They cannot dream up or come up with different scenarios that were not presented in trial, but people of the jury will do that. I've seen it first hand and yes we deliberated much longer than this trial to come up with a verdict.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
So then much like the OJ trial, I'm sure they will be hot on the trail looking for the REAL killer, right?
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

So then much like the OJ trial, I'm sure they will be hot on the trail looking for the REAL killer, right?

Indeed.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Boonie, if Hitler was SINCERE in his asking for forgiveness, then he would be forgiven by God.

It's not just lip service -"Oh, here come the Russians, I'm sorry God" kind of thing. If a monster such as Hitler, or Pol Pot could be sincere in his heart (and God knows when you're sincere - he knows your heart better than you do), then forgiveness would be granted.

The likelyhood that someone like Hitler could sincerely ask God for forgiveness, that's a stretch - but God's forgiveness is a promise.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
The real question...

Do you think she'll move back in with Mom and Dad?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
I was just watching parts of the news and they say that the way this case turned out, the prosecutor is retiring after a very long career. He can't believe that she walked and no longer wants to be a part of the legal system.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Whoever has not killed anyone or done anything “really bad” will go to heaven.

This opinion is wrong for at least three reasons:

Although murdering someone is one of the best ways to help you go to hell, the Bible never states that not murdering anyone will get you into heaven. The same is true of not doing “lesser” crimes.

In the Bible, there are at least two murderers that went to heaven: Moses and David.

There are some people who never killed anyone (or did anything else “really bad”) who still went to hell (hades). Read an example in Luke chapter 16, verses 19 to 31.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Not that i think she was innocent, but i am shocked that people are shocked that she walked.

Was anybody paying attention to the evidence at all ?? I think most people got caught up in the media hype put on by the idiotic talking head lawyers and media types (like Nancy DisGrace), and totally ignored the lack of physical evidence.

Speculation and so called common sense does not work in the legal world, evidence is all that matters. There was no other verdict possible, based upon the evidence. The prosecution could not even say how she died (other than to speculate) so there is no way in heck you can expect a death penalty murder conviction when you can't even prove homocide let alone even who did it.

This girl will get out, leave florida and lay low for a year or so, change her name and looks and be forgotten. She will blend into society in some other state and we will be arguing about the next looney tunes this time next year.

It is a shame, but the justice system has spoken and people need to accept it.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

A lot of forensics is based on junk or questionable science. Here is a great article about it in Popular Mechanics:

http://www.popularmechanics...th/forensics/4325774

The same people that said in the mid '50s:
"Flying cars for everyone are just around the corner" .

Lots of circumstantial evidence presented in this case. She may again be judged at a later (tho unspecified) date, by a much higher, and all seeing, all knowing court, not of her peers.

And of course, if someone had witnessed the mother killing the girl, or disposing of the body, no doubt, everyone would cry "anecdotal evidence!!--we want scientific evidence!!!" and she would still been found not guilty since settled science wasn't presented.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-06-2011).]

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

However, when we stumble, we are called to confess our sins - "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).

Correct, I said nothing to imply the names are not interchangeable. Really no need to edit my post, I agree with you. "IF" she sincerely ask forgiveness....

Jim

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

jimbolaya

10652 posts
Member since Feb 2007

I know Earthly, but I have a hard time getting my head around God forgiving 6 million murders......what is so hard about you seeing how complicated that whole concept is?

We're not God. I see now that you are really saying that you can't give forgiveness in a case like Hitlers, not that you don't understand the concept. I can understand that entirely, but once again, we are not God, and his capacity for love and compassion is way beyond ours. That's what makes him so great.

He's not pleased with it at all. Forgive others as he first forgave us.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 07-06-2011).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

I was just watching parts of the news and they say that the way this case turned out, the prosecutor is retiring after a very long career. He can't believe that she walked and no longer wants to be a part of the legal system.

Not true, he delayed his retirement to handle this case and lived up to his word, retiring at the conclusion of this case.

------------------
Ron

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Be as sheety as you want to people, torture women, rape kids, ask God for forgiveness, and poof, all clean.
Ain't we supposed to be like him?
Do we have to confess that to be forgiven it?
Or is it something that is so easy to do that there is no excuse to not do it?

There are about a hundred more questions concerning what people say about this subject, then change it up when it suits them but the bottom line is It is all very complicated to me.

God provides the answers to all those questions and more.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Ultimately it doesn't mater what *WE* think, it only mattered what those 12 people thought.

No argument on that one.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

carnut122

9122 posts
Member since Jan 2004

As partfiero said. Those counts, lying to law enforcement, are misdemeanors. Shea already did two years in prison. She won't get more time.

If I understand it correctly, she's serving time for check fraud of some sort( I believe for stealing over a hundred checks form her mom). I'm still guessing she'll go home tomorrow.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

This girl will get out, leave florida and lay low for a year or so, change her name and looks and be forgotten. She will blend into society in some other state and we will be arguing about the next looney tunes this time next year.

What if she buys a Fiero, joins CFF, and poses in bikini wear on Pennoock's thread-would you be okay with that?
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

The real question...

Do you think she'll move back in with Mom and Dad?

I thought the real question was...

Would you do her?

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 07-06-2011).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

No doubt.....she was searching for her for 31 days, then was helping search (not) when Padilla got her out on bail. She didnt leave the house or even mention her daughter for weeks.

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Personally I think shes homely, but thats my opinion. I wouldnt even consider doing her unless I was drunk or drugged. But then everyone has an admirer. Id be glad to pick her up and drop her off somewhere for someone to take care of her though....and not in a nice way. She wanted to be a party girl and be famous...shes did it. I hope she dies from a massive case of syphilis.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Boonie, if Hitler was SINCERE in his asking for forgiveness, then he would be forgiven by God.

It's not just lip service -"Oh, here come the Russians, I'm sorry God" kind of thing. If a monster such as Hitler, or Pol Pot could be sincere in his heart (and God knows when you're sincere - he knows your heart better than you do), then forgiveness would be granted.

The likelyhood that someone like Hitler could sincerely ask God for forgiveness, that's a stretch - but God's forgiveness is a promise.

Hitler allegedly committed suicide, which is also a sin, isn't it? Wouldn't that negate whatever happened before that? Can't ask for forgiveness when you're already dead.

Just for the sake of discussion, not an attack.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock