Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Look what we found on our way out this morning! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Look what we found on our way out this morning! by weloveour86se
Started on: 06-29-2011 06:23 PM
Replies: 47
Last post by: Shill on 07-14-2011 10:42 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

nobody going to comment on the open sunroof? hope there wasnt any water damage to go with the broke windshield

I think the glass shards everywhere inside would absorb any water that got in, wouldn't it? Kidding. The funny thing is till you posted that I never even noticed the sunroof was open. Could be due to the big hole in front distracted me I think. Think the moisture visible there is just morning dew and not rain.

Now what to do with our new rock??

IP: Logged
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Think the moisture visible there is just morning dew and not rain.

Now what to do with our new rock??

well at least thats one minor good thing :P

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
If you can find the original owners, it should be returned. At a high rate of speed.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Had something similar happen to me. Was in my truck crouched down when all the sudden "Wam!" a rock came through the rear glass. A car then was speeding off. Started the car up, chased them down. Cops pulled the kids over, had them all detained till their parents came out. Didn't press charges. Never got paid for it, oh well. Having them get caught was worth it.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

If you can find the original owners, it should be returned. At a high rate of speed.

I'm thinking a nice fiero logo on it first!

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
You need one of these...hehe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Finally!! Safelite came this morning and put new glass in. The new glass is great! We can see so much better and the seal that was starting to pull out of the corner is gone. Probably better ways to go about gettin a new windshield but hey...

The new glass and the new view makes it so much more bearable! Added full coverage with no windshield deductible. Looking into installing some cameras and signage around the property. May even add a few fake cams with a flashing red light! The flashing red lights probably would be enough to scare any hood rats off.

Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on finding a wheel chock! Hope it helps stop the car from rolling away on you.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock