Started on: 06-25-2011 02:45 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: avengador1 on 06-25-2011 10:03 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
I overheardheard the FUNNIEST put-down I have ever in my life heard this morning at a clients place. A couple managers (one male and one female) were arguing about a procedure....she wanted him to do something that if not illegal, then right right on the line, and unsafe from any perspective....and she was they type that wasnt going to take "no" for and answer and had every "yeah, but" under the sun....

After a couple minutes he asked her "Is it the science degree, business degree, law courses or vaggina that makes you too stupid to understand the concept of no"

I'm there as a contractor for an outside supplier--but couldnt help busting a gut at that.....and I'm thinking---"yeh, so I'm not the only one dealing with it"
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 320
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaClick Here to Email WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I overheardheard the FUNNIEST put-down I have ever in my life heard this morning at a clients place. A couple managers (one male and one female) were arguing about a procedure....she wanted him to do something that if not illegal, then right right on the line, and unsafe from any perspective....and she was they type that wasnt going to take "no" for and answer and had every "yeah, but" under the sun....

After a couple minutes he asked her "Is it the science degree, business degree, law courses or vaggina that makes you too stupid to understand the concept of no"

I'm there as a contractor for an outside supplier--but couldnt help busting a gut at that.....and I'm thinking---"yeh, so I'm not the only one dealing with it"

I can tell by a lot of your postings that you're one chauvinistic male pig.

Granted, all men are pigs, but some have just more A*#h(@#l in their pig I guess.

I can think of better put downs though.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-25-2011).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 349
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroRumorSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Wow, he's be sooooooo fired if he said that in NY. HR would swam down, and they'd *whump* him within seconds.
crazyd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydDirect Link to This Post
F'ing HR parasites. Worst kind of bureaucrat ever.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 555
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I can tell by a lot of your postings that you one chauvinistic male pig.

Granted, all men are pigs, but some have just more A*#h(@#l in their pig I guess.

I can think of better put downs though.

This about cover it?

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockClick Here to Email GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post
I like the like from Tomorrow Never Dies.

"You know M, sometimes I think you just don't have the balls for this job."

"Yes, that's true, but the advantage is I don't need to think with them all the time."

M being played by Judi Dench, talking to an Admiral, that co-starred with her in a British Comedy, so the bit was an homage to their previous work. A lot of North Americans may not realize that part.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaClick Here to Email jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
If that's the funniest put down you ever heard, you need to get out more often.

Jim
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 337
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgClick Here to Email BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
The funniest woman joke I ever heard;

Do you know the difference between a ***** and a ****?
A ***** is warm and soft an cuddly, and a **** is the thing that carrys it around!
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
I was taking the video for our Kindergarten graduation and had a seat in the front row. When the kids came in, a woman beside me stands up and starts snapping pictures. The guy behind her politely says, "Excuse me, miss, other people would like to see their kids too."
She did not acknowledge him, so he says, "Pardon me, other people behind you would like to be able to see their kids too. You are in the front and nothing is blocking your view."
Again, she ignored him.
So, again, he says, "Excuse me, could you please sit down so we could see our child too?"
She quickly turns around and says loudly, "Well, you don't have to be such a smartass."
Without raising his voice, he calmly replies, "And you don't have to be such a dumbass."
The people around him started clapping and she sat down.
Quietly, inside, I laughed. And when I got home, edited the video. It was worth it
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 572
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Click Here to Email avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
He should have told her that she makes a better door than a window.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock