Started on: 06-20-2011 11:43 AM
Replies: 190
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 06-24-2011 08:43 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

So we should idolize a guy.......

Not at all.

IP: Logged
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post

So we should idolize a guy that had no problem murdering someone else, and putting more lives at risk?

Should I put down my moral standards and lie, pretend something I am very against is ok?

Brad

You are putting words in my mouth with that allegation.

I haven't said what he did was right, or even ok.

A man died today. With a large portion of his life ahead of him. This man had a mother and gather , siblings, and probably a significant other. To me that is sad.

When someone dies, I dont have "conditions and terms of service" towards my feelings of remorse towards the person and their loved ones. It's just sad that you do.

AL87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Direct Link to This Post
oh my badd... I just re read the article and I feel embarassed that I overlooked a word and made it out like something else, I shoulda re read my artice before posting... lol XD
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Murder huh.....LOL. For some strange reason I highly doubt the passenger had problems going fast. I know guys who fly down farm roads at 75+ endangering everyone else on the road. If you didnt like the guy, awesome! Go ***** about it on facebook or something and troll for the likes. The guy was a human too. A walking, shitting, breathing and eating human that can make mistakes just like anyone here. But go ahead and judge people for a mistake they have already paid for. But hey, im perfect and have never done triple digit speeds before or gotten drunk. . Yep, im so perfect im allowed to pass judgment onto the dead.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I have never, and never will drink and drive..EVER. I can, and will judge based on actions that put other peoples lives at risk.

Brad
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Murder huh.....LOL. For some strange reason I highly doubt the passenger had problems going fast. I know guys who fly down farm roads at 75+ endangering everyone else on the road. If you didnt like the guy, awesome! Go ***** about it on facebook or something and troll for the likes. The guy was a human too. A walking, shitting, breathing and eating human that can make mistakes just like anyone here. But go ahead and judge people for a mistake they have already paid for. But hey, im perfect and have never done triple digit speeds before or gotten drunk. . Yep, im so perfect im allowed to pass judgment onto the dead.

If you want to man up and take pot shots at me you know where I live, if you have something to say to me you need to say it to me, and not use a public forum to do it. There is a PM feature for a reason.

I have never, and will never drive drunk, EVER.

Brad

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

If you want to man up and take pot shots at me you know where I live, if you have something to say to me you need to say it to me, and not use a public forum to do it. There is a PM feature for a reason.

I have never, and will never drive drunk, EVER.

Brad

If I was talking to you I would have quoted you silly .
doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post
Wow. So much pain brought on by a bad decision. It just goes to show that in the blink of an eye, that split decision we make can have lifelong consequences on everyone around us.

Doug

[This message has been edited by doug.s (edited 06-21-2011).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

You see patric here has never done a thing wrong in his life . . ever...

Act like you have a clue on how the world really works and how people act.

I've got a pretty good clue how a certain segment of society acts and it's an embarrassment to the human race.

I just had the downtown core of my beautiful city (five minutes away from me) torn apart by thousands of drunken jackasses less than a week ago, so I don't have a whole lot of sympathy (especially right now) with anyone who gets drunk and engages in criminal activity.

And it really makes me want to puke that so many people admire losers like this. The freakin' guy killed someone (along with himself) while driving drunk and a bunch of you feel sorry for him. Man, grow up and concern yourself with somebody who really matters in your life, not some guy you only know from TV and movies who earned his living behaving like a brain-dead fool.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-21-2011).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
And I would say to you, don't be so bitter and have some compassion towards your fellow human who lost his life.

[This message has been edited by BlackEmrald (edited 06-21-2011).]

Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
If he was drunk when he died then it was his own fault but that doesn't mean its not sad that a person is no longer alive. The childish bickering in this thread just reminds me why I don't post here much.

No man is an island, entire of itself
every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main
if a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were,
as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were
any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls
it tolls for thee.

-- John Donne
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:
No man is an island, entire of itself
every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main
if a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were,
as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were
any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls
it tolls for thee.

-- John Donne

I have always loved that.
Thank you.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

And I would say to you, don't be so bitter and have some compassion towards your fellow human who lost his life.

He didn't 'lose' it, he took it, and that of his passenger. And, not because of a mistake, but because of something he willingly chose to do. The fact that someone his age, CHOSE to get behind the wheel in his condition, in a 35 mph speed zone is really the only sad part of all this. Life's tough, and it's even tougher when one is stupid.
He made people laugh? I don't see anyone laughing now.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

I don’t think anyone is bitter. More like they are realistic.

You don’t drink and drive,
It is illegal,
It is stupid,
It is dangerous to you and others around you.

I would like to ask those of you who are defending his actions one question.

How old are you?

OK the guy was on TV, he was a hero to some here and else where. The way he died is a tragedy. The fact he took himself out and a passenger is tragic.

And sheer luck he didn’t take some innocent driver on his way home from work with him.

This, driving drunk and racing on public streets are the most stupid things anyone can do. They endanger everyone, not just the drivers.

He was doing both. So I see 2 strikes against him as soon as he turned that key.

The only thing any of us can hope for is that his death will show others here that what he did was stupid and prevent others from doing the same thing. But it probably wont. There will always be stupid kids who think they are invincible. When I was his age I thought I was. Luckily I never killed anyone driving like he did.

I was no angel, I was a heavy drinker, an alcoholic. Never had a traffic accident that killed anyone. Does that make me anything but lucky? NO

He is dead, another man is dead.

No one should die doing something stupid, but they do every day. He did and millions will every year if they do they things he did.

So light into me.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

He didn't 'lose' it, he took it, and that of his passenger. And, not because of a mistake, but because of something he willingly chose to do. .

I wonder if people would be so hard on....say.........Neil Armstrong, or maybe one of our own wives if the same thing happened to them?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
DON'T DRINK & DRIVE! PERIOD!

Don't Twitter that you are wasted, get into your car, crash and kill your friend, and think that I will give you any compassion. Yes, I loved him in Jackass, but killing yourself and another is just par for the course when DRUNK DRIVING. Perhaps those that feel compassion for a lost member of the human race can explain that to me? Tell me about it when I get my loved ones back to life after being mamed by drunk drivers! No, really, tell me about this compassion? I would love to hear it.

Tony Kania
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I wonder if people would be so hard on....say.........Neil Armstrong, or maybe one of our own wives if the same thing happened to them?

I would turn in my own Mother if she were to have killed someone while driving drunk. Period.

Tony

I have called the cops, more than once, when witnessing a drunk driver. I have NO issues following you until you are caught. I have never been proven wrong when calling in a drunk, and will continue to use my phone to call in drunk drivers.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
To anyone who thinks I am defending his actions, if you reread my posts, you will, see I am not, and that I very clearly said so.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I'm just trying to do what the Bible says.

"And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you."

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

"Not rendering evil for evil, or insult for insult; but instead blessing; knowing that to this were you called, that you may inherit a blessing."

“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you don’t forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

I do not claim any religion, but those of you that do should not have to be reminded of the above by someone that does not, correct?
I mean, it IS your book....
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I would turn in my own Mother if she were to have killed someone while driving drunk. Period.

Tony

But would you forgive her?
Would you regard her death callously here?
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post

That there is good & bad in everyone, to varying degrees?
That bidding ado to the recently decessed doesn't nessisarily mean you worshiped or looked up to them?
That it is mearly saying goodbye, and in no way implying that they were perfect human beings?
That one mistake does not speak for the mans whole life?

I dont post in OT a whole lot, maybe its because everytime I have something to say, you, Boonie, have already said almost verbatim what I was going to say. You know your really startin to piss me off

-Joe
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I'm just trying to do what the Bible says.

"And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you."

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

"Not rendering evil for evil, or insult for insult; but instead blessing; knowing that to this were you called, that you may inherit a blessing."

“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you don’t forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

I do not claim any religion, but those of you that do should not have to be reminded of the above by someone that does not, correct?
I mean, it IS your book....

Boonie, ordinarily I love your posts, but I gotta admit I'm rather surprised that this topic has driven you to become a bible-thumper. Was it Mother Teresa who died in that car wreck?

Perhaps sitting back and enjoying a Jackass episode will restore your faith in humanity... or perhaps not.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

But would you forgive her?
Would you regard her death callously here?

No, If she killed somebody while drunk driving, then she is on her own. I cannot be there morally for her if that were the case.

I am not regarding his death callously?! I am stating my opinions on drunk driving killers. Yah, sweet, he was rich and famous. A rich and famous murderer. It seems that you are regarding this as an incident in life, and that we should instantly forgive this piece of garbage?

I will continue to treat those that need blessing accordingly. I also have not a single issue about knocking thosee such as Ryan Dunn that kill people because of the callousness of his thoughtless actions.

Did America make driving while intoxicated legal in the past several days? I must have taken a nap...

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-21-2011).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I also have not a single issue about knocking those such as Ryan Dunn that kill people because of the callousness of his thoughtless actions.

Exactly. And yet we're the ones who are regarded in this situation as being "callous".

Ryan Dunn could've taken out a school bus full of kindergarten kids while driving drunk, yet his "fans" would still have him perched on a pedestal. Sickening.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Boonie, ordinarily I love your posts, but I gotta admit I'm rather surprised that this topic has driven you to become a bible-thumper. .

Oh no, i'm not, i'm just reminding those that are.
Strange that I have to be the guy doing it, though.

That book and it's principals that so many claim to believe in & live by seems to me to go right out the door at the strangest moments.
Maybe I'm just reading it wrong....
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Exactly. And yet we're the ones who are regarded in this situation as being "callous".

Ryan Dunn could've taken out a school bus full of kindergarten kids while driving drunk, yet his "fans" would still have him perched on a pedestal. Sickening.

Whatever.
I suspect you purposly miss the point.
There is no worship that I can see here.
And not from me for sure.

Some people died becouse of stupidity and that's a shame & a damn waste.
But that don't mean that that person was all bad.

What is gained by speaking ill of the dead?
We ALL agree he fugged up.
But does that mean we can't wish that God forgive him and that he may Rest In Peace?

How is that a pedestal & worship?
I don't get it, I don't see any clear way that I will, and I don't seem to be explaning myself well enough to rise above this "R.I.P. is worship" idea.
And having nothing personal vested in any of this, I guess it can be left just as it is.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Whatever.
There is no worship that I can see here.
And not from me for sure.

Some people died becouse of stupidity and that's a shame & a damn waste.
But that don't mean that that person was all bad.

We ALL agree he fugged up.
But does that mean we can't wish that God forgive him and that he may Rest In Peace?

How is that a pedestal & worship?
I don't get it, I don't see any clear way that I will, and I don't seem to be explaning myself well enough to rise above this "R.I.P. is worship" idea.
And having nothing personal vested in any of this, I guess it can be left just as it is.

No Boonie, if you do something dumb in your life (especially if a dumb act kills you) you don't deserve to rest in peace. Only the infalliable should be wished to rest in peace when they die. /end snarky sarcasm
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
I feel sorry for the wife of the guy he killed, they were newlyweds...

Otherwise, have you guys ever watched Jackass? These guys are all first-rate douche bags. That's how they made their millions. He dies as he lived; a Jackass.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Works both ways Boonie, works both ways.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

I feel sorry for the wife of the guy he killed, they were newlyweds...

Otherwise, have you guys ever watched Jackass? These guys are all first-rate douche bags. That's how they made their millions. He dies as he lived; a Jackass.

At least they were smart enough to make millions doing stuff that they liked. I know plenty of redneck douche bags that do stuff as stupid as those guys for free!

And in my humble opinon, a lot of those stunts that they do look like fun! I love jumping BMX bikes over gaps, Urban Kayaking would be a riot, the giant Rube Glifberg machine was sweet, and I think it would be fun to do a loop-de-loop and then a jump into a lake on a trike! But yes, I do acknowledge that the pointless self inflicted pain is jackassery at its worst (or is it best?)
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't this guy's biggest seller his anal fixation? He's the one who stuck cars and stuff up his ass and got X-rays taken.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Works both ways Boonie, works both ways.

But I get your point.
You hate drunk drivers and find their crime personally unforgivable.
I get that.

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Wasn't this guy's biggest seller his anal fixation? He's the one who stuck cars and stuff up his ass and got X-rays taken.

Depends on who you ask. For me his biggest seller was his awesome beard! I would consider that toy car incident his second biggest mistake in life...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

And in my humble opinon, a lot of those stunts that they do look like fun!

Including sticking toy cars up their ass so they could record the look on the technician's/doctor's face after the X-ray?

I myself haven't looked at more than five minutes worth of their nonsense (turned it off in disgust), but my girlfriend's kids have mentioned some of these stunts to me. Not what I like them to watch, but it's difficult to prevent it when this crap is posted everywhere online.

[EDIT] I was in the middle of this post when the phone rang. When I finally finished posting I didn't realize this "stunt" had already been mentioned. Glad to see no one is "defending" this particular activity... yet.

JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Some words that come to mine while reading some replies in this thread:

Brutal

Feral

Indifferent

Callous

Cold

Inhuman

Just words that popped into my head...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

But I get your point.
You hate drunk drivers and find their crime personally unforgivable.
I get that.

I don't know if you do. I think I find it even more repulsive that people will defend the... honour(?) of jackasses like Ryan Dunn who contribute nothing of any real value to society and then off themselves (and others) while in a drunken stupor.

There must be someone more worthwhile who's died recently that more deserves this wide recognition.

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Including sticking toy cars up their ass so they could record the look on the technician's/doctor's face after the X-ray?

Talk about purposely missing the point... I say that some of their stunts are fun, then list off activities with no perversion, and then my next post denounces that particular act, and then you ask that question?!? Use just a little deductive reasoning Patrick, I know you're smarter than that.

I don't know if you do. I think I find it even more repulsive that people will defend the... honour(?) of idiots like Ryan Dunn who contribute nothing of any real value to society and then off themselves (and others) while in a drunken stupor.

If you don't think making people laugh is worth any value in this society, I'm sorry for you. Humor, in which ever flavor an individual prefers, is a good thing in my book.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Talk about purposely missing the point... I say that some of their stunts are fun, then list off activities with no perversion, and then my next post denounces that particular act, and then you ask that question?!? Use just a little deductive reasoning Patrick, I know you're smarter than that.

No, no, no... Sorry if it appeared that way. (Didn't you read my edit in that post?)

I was only poking fun at what you stated. Remember the value of humour... someone recently expressed it's value!

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfDirect Link to This Post
I bet that...
None of his greatest fans
Or none of his weakest fans
Or none of his casual viewers
Or even anyone who's heard of this situation at all, will learn from his actions.

Just this weekend:
Someone died from being hit by a drunk driver (pedestrians), and the other was severely injured. So drunk he goes off the road, over into a Taco Bell parking lot, and hits 2 people walking - on Arapaho close to 75.
My wife saw this accident.
In order to fly over a curb like that, and kill someone and nearly kill a 2nd person - you'd probably be so drunk you might even laugh when you hit the people.
I won't even drink a beer and drive. Then again, I have 2 or 3 people dead in my family from drunk drivers.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

As much as speaking good of them.
Nothing ?
Do we lead by example ?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay