Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
   Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate by dennis_6
Started on: 06-17-2011 05:45 PM
Replies: 143
Last post by: Pyrthian on 06-24-2011 03:48 PM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate
Gen. Paul Vallely: Congress afraid to probe 'possible felony' over fears of 'black backlash'
Posted: June 15, 2011
3:09 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WND
Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely

Retired Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, the chief of Stand Up America, a national security expert and Fox News contributor, says the "Certificate of Live Birth" released in April by the White House as "proof positive" of President Obama's Hawaiian birth is a forgery, but the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a "black backlash" if the failings of the nation's first black president are revealed.

In an interview today with Greg Corombos for WND, Vallely, who previously has expressed concerns about whether the Obama administration is in violation of the U.S. Constitution, said, "His actual birth certificate has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there, Kapiolani hospital there, if it in fact did exist."

"We've had three CIA agents, retired, and some of their analytical associates look at it, and all came to the same conclusion, that even the long-form was a forged document," Vallely said.

Get the New York Times best-seller "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President," autographed by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D.

"No members of Congress will take this on. The word I get out of Washington is that they don't want to challenge this because it would be in fact a felony offense and in some cases may be even treasonous and [they are] afraid of a black backlash from some of the urban areas," Vallely said.
But that's a very poor excuse for not taking necessary steps to make sure this president in fact is a legitimate president under Article 2 and he is a born U.S. citizen."

The departments of government designed to uncover wrongdoing, in this case, are on the wrong side, he said.

"I think they're (the FBI) covering for this administration. I think the corruption within this administration is so proliferated through the agencies of government now, we're just in a bad situation here. I think the lack of confidence in our government is growing and many feel that not only all the members of Congress but even our courts are corrupted at this time," he said.

The questions over Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office under the requirements in the Constitution that call for a "natural born citizen" have been raised since before he was elected.

WND Exclusive A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate
Gen. Paul Vallely: Congress afraid to probe 'possible felony' over fears of 'black backlash'
Posted: June 15, 2011
3:09 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WND
Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely

Retired Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, the chief of Stand Up America, a national security expert and Fox News contributor, says the "Certificate of Live Birth" released in April by the White House as "proof positive" of President Obama's Hawaiian birth is a forgery, but the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a "black backlash" if the failings of the nation's first black president are revealed.

In an interview today with Greg Corombos for WND, Vallely, who previously has expressed concerns about whether the Obama administration is in violation of the U.S. Constitution, said, "His actual birth certificate has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there, Kapiolani hospital there, if it in fact did exist."

"We've had three CIA agents, retired, and some of their analytical associates look at it, and all came to the same conclusion, that even the long-form was a forged document," Vallely said.

Get the New York Times best-seller "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President," autographed by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D.

"No members of Congress will take this on. The word I get out of Washington is that they don't want to challenge this because it would be in fact a felony offense and in some cases may be even treasonous and [they are] afraid of a black backlash from some of the urban areas," Vallely said.

(Story continues below)

"But that's a very poor excuse for not taking necessary steps to make sure this president in fact is a legitimate president under Article 2 and he is a born U.S. citizen."

The departments of government designed to uncover wrongdoing, in this case, are on the wrong side, he said.

"I think they're (the FBI) covering for this administration. I think the corruption within this administration is so proliferated through the agencies of government now, we're just in a bad situation here. I think the lack of confidence in our government is growing and many feel that not only all the members of Congress but even our courts are corrupted at this time," he said.

The questions over Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office under the requirements in the Constitution that call for a "natural born citizen" have been raised since before he was elected.

Numerous lawsuits have been filed and challenges organized but none have uncovered Obama's documentation. For most of the past few years, his supporters relied on an online image of a Hawaiian short-form "Certification of Live Birth" as proof of his Hawaiian birth, claiming it was the only documentation available from the state.

However, just as the New York Times best-seller, "Where's the Birth Certificate: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President," by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., was about to be released, Obama dispatched a private attorney to Hawaii to fetch the supposed long-form "Certificate of Live Birth" and explained that the record now would include the full documentation available from Hawaii.

The original hard-copy birth document, whatever it actually is, has never been seen by the public.

Image released by the White House April 27, 2011

Corsi told WND, "The list is growing of those openly acknowledging the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27 is a forgery.

"That former CIA agents are beginning to weigh in on the White House forgery is important. Too many experts remain afraid to speak out about what is an obvious forgery, fearful that openly speaking out against Obama will hurt their income. That Gen. Vallely has now spoken out shows the cracks are widening around the White House façade that the Obama birth certificate is a legitimate document."

He said, "Vallely is right in saying that millions of Americans are still trying to find out who Barack Obama is.

"The cover-up in Hawaii is still continuing. Every professional forensic document examiner knows the best evidence of the Obama long-form birth certificate is not the electronic Adobe file released on the White House website, but the original document the Hawaii DOH is still hiding in its vault, unwilling to let the public see it with their own eyes. Why won't the White House allow a team of independent professional forensic document examiners inspect and authenticate the original birth certificate document? It makes no sense — unless of course there is no long-form birth certificate in the Hawaii DOH vault."

When Obama released the purported long-form certificate, officials in the Hawaii Department of Health and governor's office refused to simply confirm to WND that the image being presented by Obama was an accurate representation of the records maintained by the state.

Vallely said the document should "thoroughly be analyzed by resident FBI officials and analysts to determine if in fact and validate whether it's forged or real."

"One of the apparent flaws in that document was they listed Kenya as the place of birth of Obama's father, but Kenya was not an established country at that time," he noted.

"There's still a lot of controversy about it, and some of us would just like to have this thing clearly authenticated."

He also cited one of the many issues raised by document experts who have challenged the "birth certificate's" authenticity – the layering in the Adobe computer file.

And Vallely said he knows some would not be satisfied with anything the Obama administration would release, which is a problem, in itself, for the White House.

"That's true, because they don't believe he is eligible. You have a fairly growing contingent out there."

Vallely also made similar statements in an online radio program in which he supported Lakin, the Army doctor who refused orders because neither the military nor the White House would document Obama's eligibility. He spent five months in Fort Leavenworth and only recently was released. His comments start at about 3:30 of the YouTube video:

There, Vallely said, "Obama's birth certificate – I've had retired CIA agents and other investigators go over the birth certificate that was produced and by far, 10 out of 10 have said it's a forgery. So we still have that corruptness going on in the White House. There's a great number of organizations and people still trying to find out who Barack Obama is, where he was born, what his legitimacy is as president of the United States. We know for sure that the Constitution has been violated in Article 2, particularly when you look at the natural-born status."

Only one day earlier, officials in the state of Hawaii claimed that the original of the Obama 'birth certificate' document – the document posted online by the White House – remains "confidential" and cannot be produced in response to a subpoena in a lawsuit over Obama's legitimacy.

The image released by Obama has been challenged by a number of document imaging analysts as a fraud, and it doesn't align with descriptions of it by Obama supporters.

For instance, two weeks before Obama finally released his "long-form birth certificate," Hawaii's former Health Department chief Chiyome Fukino – the one official who claimed to have examined the original birth document under lock and key in Hawaii – was interviewed by NBC News' national investigative correspondent Michael Isikoff, who reported that Fukino told him she had seen the original birth certificate and that it was "half typed and half handwritten."

However, the document released by the White House was entirely typed. Only the signatures and two dates at the very bottom were "handwritten." What Fukino described apparently is a different document from what Obama released to the public.

If you would like to sound off on this issue, participate in today's WND Poll.

Read more: Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=311433#ixzz1PZXdJ6H8

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I'll go a step further - I bet he doesn't even own a Hawaiian-print shirt.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I think it's less them covering for the administration and more them covering for themselves.
Any politician who pursues this is painting a big bullseye on his forehead, at least politically. If this is true, it raises more questions, like why wasn't he properly vetted before the election? If it is indeed a coverup, it's been covered up at the highest levels for a long time with the specific intention to put Obama in the White House.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I'll go a step further - I bet he doesn't even own a Hawaiian-print shirt.

Heh... an "Aloha Shirt"...

Originally posted by Formula88:

I think it's less them covering for the administration and more them covering for themselves.
Any politician who pursues this is painting a big bullseye on his forehead, at least politically. If this is true, it raises more questions, like why wasn't he properly vetted before the election? If it is indeed a coverup, it's been covered up at the highest levels for a long time with the specific intention to put Obama in the White House.

I've always wondered why the DNC was so quick to strip Hillary of all her votes from New York and Florida. A lot of people don't remember that, but those were the two states she needed the most, and many people believe she would have won the primary election.
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

You can all rest assured that as soon as Obama's political clout runs out, the real story will come to light and the witch hunts will begin. He would already be the target of every type of mud flinging from BOTH sides if his office wasn't eggshaped and the dems didn't need him so badly.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
If you think this a big issue just do a Google search on Obama's Social Security number and see how deep of a rabbit hole you find.
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
The "Smart Kids" are already smarting over Wiener, now this too?

Evidently they aren't very "smart" if this issue just won't go away.

Oh, in before trash can.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

"Yeah. 220... 221, whatever it takes."
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Soros has a LOT of money.
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

.... and Fox News contributor, says...

Pretty much explains this "story."

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 06-18-2011).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
"It is easier for the world to believe a simple lie than a complex truth."
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Pretty much explains this "story."

I'm not a birther; in fact, I abhor the whole notion.
But why do people think Fox is not a reputable news source?
I'm looking for facts... because I haven't heard any.

Me? I read all different sources. I tend not to listen/read MSNBC because it's bias is too strong for my taste, but I don't consider it not reputable.
So please explain to me why you commented the way you did.

I'm not picking on you. This is a question that's bothered me for quite some time but I "know" you well enough to ask.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I feel the same way about MSNBC.
I don't get what people mean by 'slanted'.
I don't belong to a "side", so how can it be slanted to me?
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I feel the same way about MSNBC.
I don't get what people mean by 'slanted'.
I don't belong to a "side", so how can it be slanted to me?

I read an article just a few days prior that REALLY turned me off.

Lemme see if I can find it. BRB.

EDIT: Hmm.. can't find it. I am not the best at searching the site though.
MSNBC isn't horrible. The news is news. I am thinking about an opinion piece right now but it's not pulling up on the site.

Oh well.

Point is, I don't consider the source not reputable. I choose not to read the opinion pieces or the very strong stories, but I don't claim the site to be not reputable.

I talked to a friend once about Fox.
He said something to the degree of:
"Well, MSNBC showed the good parts of the new health care system, while Fox went and talked about how it hurt our country."
I combated "Well sure, but are both not true? There are good and bad aspects of the proposed system."
He went on to talk about how Fox just always has this different view.

But my thought its.. well sure, Fox definitely has a slant. But that doesn't make the news any less trustworthy than anywhere else. It's just a different perspective.
So why do people think it's not reputable? That really kills me because I don't understand why such a large amount of the population believes that.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 06-18-2011).]

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
The fact is that anything can be forged. Particularly older documents from the 1950's and 1960's. This is the reason banks and credit card companies, as well as state and provincial governments have been so active in creating tamper and forgery-proof documents. Drivers licenses with holograms for instance. We now use microprinting on many government documents.

On the old birth certificates there is no microprinting that I can recall, and even the paper is not exclusive, like money paper.

The fact is that these documents could be forged. That is the problem.

What it takes is a forensic document examiner, preferably from another jurisdiction, like Canada for instance, to examine it thoroughly.

This is not going to happen because of the potential downside for the administration. It in fact should be done to clear the air.

You will never be able to positively prove the validity of a document on an internet webpage. You need the real thing to do an examination.

Arn
(I'm trained BTW)
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
His true birth certificate resides where his head resides 90% of the time.
Anyone ever look in there?
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I almost posted the "Awww no. Not this shi* again" photo, but I like yours better.
OK, The president's black.
We all get it.
Now move on.

------------------

Drive safely!

partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

I almost posted the "Awww no. Not this shi* again" photo, but I like yours better.
We all get it.
Now move on.

How many of those race cards come in a deck anyway?
Must be a liberal amount though.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

I'm looking for facts... because I haven't heard any.

Simple, because they don't like what they have to say. Soooo, what else is left but to shoot the messenger. Really, who wants to hear they have been duped, lied to and the people they have supported are crooks and perverts. People do not like to feel foolish.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

The news is news.

Only if it is reported, reported balanced, and reported without an agenda.
Is it just a coincidence that George Soros owns most of the mainstream media ?
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:
Simple, because they don't like what they have to say. Soooo, what else is left but to shoot the messenger. Really, who wants to hear they have been duped, lied to and the people they have supported are crooks and perverts. People do not like to feel foolish.

The left will tell any lie and say anything if it is convenient.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by cliffw:

Is it just a coincidence that George Soros owns most of the mainstream media and the Democratic party ?

Fixed it for ya.

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

The left will tell any lie and say anything if it is convenient.

To be "fair and balanced" this goes for both sides. Just one hell of a lot more from the left.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Back near the end of the 19th century (that'd the end of the 1800's for those of you who are victims of the public education system since the 80's), most of the media was owned or controlled by one group of like-minded publishers.

The term 'Yellow Journalism" came from this time period, as the media pretty well forced the US into the Spanish-American War with their biased coverage and editorializing of the events of the day.

My own opinion is that the media is more biased today than ever before in our history.

It's sad, and frightening, as the "Freedom of the Press" was guaranteed in the Bill of Rights to allow the media to act as a watchdog on the goings-on of Government, to be the voice of the People.

Currently, again in my opinion, FOX News is the ONLY media outlet that lives up to this responsibility.

And, No, it is NOT coincidence that George Soros owns most of the mainstream media outlets in this country.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Is it just a coincidence that George Soros owns most of the mainstream media ?

It has a slant, but it's true, right?
It might not have every detail, and might neglect to report some things while focusing on others.
But they don't lie do they?

(I'm actually asking).

And about Fox... I know how we think the left views Fox, but I actually want to hear someone who doesn't consider it reputable (tbone) explain why.
Legitimate question... and I want somewhere you can point to and say "See, look, they lie".
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

It might not have every detail, and might neglect to report some things while focusing on others.

(I'm actually asking).

And about Fox... I know how we think the left views Fox, but I actually want to hear someone who doesn't consider it reputable (tbone) explain why.
Legitimate question... and I want somewhere you can point to and say "See, look, they lie".

Tbone just views things different from you. He's a channel 11 nut...
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

(I'm actually asking).

I pointed,Check your messages. We can have a discussion without the usual suspects chiming in with their tomfoolery and namecalling.. by PM! Just you, me, links, opinions and maybe even a few facts. We'll see if you think my position is legitimate, and if you find it wanting, feel free to try and persuade me otherwise.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Tbone just views things different from you. He's a channel 11 nut...

That's WTTW, (Window to the World)

I have not watched that particular station in this millenium, but yes, otherwise you are correct.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

That's WTTW, (Window to the World)

I have not watched that particular station in this millenium, but yes, otherwise you are correct.

Doh, its PBs here...

Oh well, better luck next time
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear: The left will tell any lie and say anything if it is convenient.

But the right is completely honest!

Alright, let's get out those pom-poms.

Rah-rah-ree, kick 'em in the knee...

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
There's plenty of dishonesty on both sides.
That's why the Founding Fathers set up our government with checks and balances.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

How many of those race cards come in a deck anyway?

As many as it takes'till you guys to 'get' it.
(that'll probably be a lot.)
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

We all get it.
Now move on.

Dammit, and here I had stopped posting IBTN and all.

Well IATN, then. (In AFTER the Neptune chimes in to call anyone who dislikes or disagrees with Obama racist)

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

Dammit, and here I had stopped posting IBTN and all.

Well IATN, then. (In AFTER the Neptune chimes in to call anyone who dislikes or disagrees with Obama racist)

I'd LMFAO but it just isn't funny anymore.
You TMTP, again.
DWHOR, I'm afraid.
I'm really sorry to know that.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 06-18-2011).]

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
Care to dispute me?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

But the right is completely honest!

We get rid of the liars. The left relies on them.

partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

As many as it takes'till you guys to 'get' it.
(that'll probably be a lot.)

You have done it so many times, you have morphed into The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

You have done it so many times, you have morphed into The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

The Man Who Cried "Racist!"?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock