Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
   Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate by dennis_6
Started on: 06-17-2011 05:45 PM
Replies: 143
Last post by: Pyrthian on 06-24-2011 03:48 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
What is bizarre, newf, is that you cannot accept that Soros is an enemy of the freedoms that US citizens enjoy under our Constitution. As a concerned US citizen, my assessment is that he is evil.

Murdoch, on the other hand, promotes the Constitution, and the freedoms it guarantees for it's citizens. In my book, as a US citizen, Murdoch is not evil.

It's pretty simple when you boil it down.

Soros - overthrow the US, create one world government.
Murdoch - defend and uphold the Constitution.

They are both using the same approach, that is, to influence the population of the US with the media.

It's the desired end that determines if they are good or evil.

Whew!

IP: Logged
newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

What is bizarre, newf, is that you cannot accept that Soros is an enemy of the freedoms that US citizens enjoy under our Constitution. As a concerned US citizen, my assessment is that he is evil.

Murdoch, on the other hand, promotes the Constitution, and the freedoms it guarantees for it's citizens. In my book, as a US citizen, Murdoch is not evil.

It's pretty simple when you boil it down.

Soros - overthrow the US, create one world government.
Murdoch - defend and uphold the Constitution.

They are both using the same approach, that is, to influence the population of the US with the media.

It's the desired end that determines if they are good or evil.

Whew!

You see that's my problem right there, why would I just accept what you are saying as truth? Where have you garnered this information?

What makes you correct and some other person who claims the opposite of these two men wrong?

It seems like more opinion based on what the more radical sides of each political ideal like to sell..."The other side is evil, only we tell you the truth..." It's wrong IMO no matter which side it comes from but the ability of each sides followers to not recognize their polar opposite is what fascinates me the most.

Do I think Geroge Soros is evil and Rupert Murdoch is good?.....nope.
Do I think Rupet Murdoch is evil and George Soros is good?....nope.
Do I think both control media and try and lie to the public? ....nope
Do I think both have an agenda which they use their money, power, and influence to try and sway peoples opinion?....Yup

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

This is my point, where are you getting this information? You seem willing to believe Soros is evil while saying Murdoch is not, both (according to you) are influencing the media but you agree with it depending on why or how you feel about them as people? Bizarre.

I just showed you the quotes with dates and where they were from, did you not read them?
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

I just showed you the quotes with dates and where they were from, did you not read them?

Links please.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Problem with sitting on the fence is that you get splinters in your ass.

Pick a side. Do your own research.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Links please.

or google kroft 60 minutes interview with Soros.

that way out of the hundreds of links you can pick one you are happy with. this will save me time from you trying to discredit the links I post.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

It seems like more opinion based on what the more radical sides of each political ideal like to sell..."The other side is evil, only we tell you the truth..." It's wrong IMO no matter which side it comes from but the ability of each sides followers to not recognize their polar opposite is what fascinates me the most.

Do I think Geroge Soros is evil and Rupert Murdoch is good?.....nope.
Do I think Rupet Murdoch is evil and George Soros is good?....nope.
Do I think both control media and try and lie to the public? ....nope
Do I think both have an agenda which they use their money, power, and influence to try and sway peoples opinion?....Yup

I find myself at least once a day wishing I could give you another plus.
At least once a day.

Which either means we are both completly lost in delusional unawaredness, or complete & unadulterated geniuses.
I believe it is the latter, but if you are uncomfortable with that, I can settle for something inbetween. (perferablely a 3-legged homorphadetic albino goat with a penchant for cucumber jam & sporatic bodyhair manscaped to look like great german lumberjacks of the 14th century)

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-23-2011).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

At least once a day.

Which either means we are both completly lost in delusional unawaredness, or complete & unadulterated geniuses.
I believe it is the latter, but if you are uncomfortable with that, I can settle for something inbetween. (perferablely a 3-legged homorphadetic albino goat with a penchant for cucumber jam & sporatic bodyhair manscaped to look like great german lumberjacks of the 14th century)

hahahaha thanks Boondawg, I needed that.

I'd prefer the latter as well but then how would we know if the first were true?
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Problem with sitting on the fence is that you get splinters in your ass.

Pick a side. Do your own research.

You know, I kind of like the fence, I even jump from side to side on occasion depending on what I learn.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

I wish the same.
Boonie, we should break the rules together and rack up Newf's ratings!!!
No we shouldn't.
But he deserves it.

I don't understand how he has negative views, honestly. I have literally never seen him be anything less than fair.

Yeah, drink it in Barry. Just revel in the compliments
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I don't understand how he has negative views, honestly. I have literally never seen him be anything less than fair.

And respectful, sometimes past the point where I might have failed.
And always in a well-discribed & consistant manner.
I might even use the word eloquent, if I didn't know it would blush him up some.

I will leave it at that, as I prefer our tenderness remain unspoken, and very, very, disturbing.

PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I wish the same.
Boonie, we should break the rules together and rack up Newf's ratings!!!
No we shouldn't.
But he deserves it.

Yeah, drink it in Barry. Just revel in the compliments

Thanks Brennan. Ratings?? Ratings shmatings.

I think at least part of it is the whole tone and inflection that is missing on a forum or email.
I know I rub some people the wrong way but I do try and be fair (of course that's only my opinion ). I certainly don't hate on anyone here and enjoy seeing why people believe the things they do and learn lots from their responses and many times more from their challenges of my own views. Sometimes it gets heated but some of the best discussions I've had have been heated. I respect peoples views, whose to say if I experienced whatever they have that I wouldn't think the exact same way they do? (Whoa I think I just blew my own mind ) I may not agree with them and I may sometimes think they are wrong but hell if I will tell anyone their opinion is any less important or valid than my own.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

And respectful, sometimes past the point where I might have failed.
And always in a well-discribed & consistant manner.
I might even use the word eloquent, if I didn't know it would blush him up some.

I will leave it at that, as I prefer our love remain unspoken, and very, very, disturbing.

Yes.... give it up, the both of ya.
Though it couldn't have come at a better time or from two better individuals IMO. So a sincere and public thanks.

You're giving me a swelled head, and not in a good way.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

You're giving me a swelled head, and not in a good way.

What was that about Boonie and his tenderness?
Ope... family forum. Nvm.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by boondawg:
I will leave it at that, as I prefer our love remain unspoken, and very, very, disturbing.

P.S. I changed 'love' to 'tenderness'.
Purple prose prudently prances proudly past proper punctuation.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post

I know I rub some people the wrong way but I do try and be fair (of course that's only my opinion ). I certainly don't hate on anyone here and enjoy seeing why people believe the things they do and learn lots from their responses and many times more from their challenges of my own views. Sometimes it gets heated but some of the best discussions I've had have been heated. I respect peoples views, whose to say if I experienced whatever they have that I wouldn't think the exact same way they do? (Whoa I think I just blew my own mind ) I may not agree with them and I may sometimes think they are wrong but hell if I will tell anyone their opinion is any less important or valid than my own.

newf - we agree completely on this. Well said. I feel the same.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf: You know, I kind of like the fence, I even jump from side to side on occasion depending on what I learn.

The great thing about being on the fence is that people on either side have to look up to you.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2011 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

The great thing about being on the fence is that people on either side have to look up to you.......

.......and only see an ass.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg: .......and only see an ass.

At least they're seeing my good side.
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
Mutual Admiration Society

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

newf - we agree completely on this. Well said. I feel the same.

Glad to hear it, no matter what else we might disagree about.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Which could be everything else!
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Which could be everything else!

hahaha it certainly seems that way at times. I have no problem with it though, you have every right to be as wrong as I am.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-24-2011).]

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:
Mutual Admiration Society

LOL
especially funny due to recent events
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave