Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
   Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate by dennis_6
Started on: 06-17-2011 05:45 PM
Replies: 143
Last post by: Pyrthian on 06-24-2011 03:48 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

We get rid of the liars. The left relies on them.

Yesterday for the first time I listened to a raidio station that had Rush Limbah, some guy Hannity? and others.
To hear them tell it, democrats have been the evil behind every bad thing that has ever happened in this country.
To hear them tell it, not one good thing can be attributed to "the left".
Not one.
Throughout ALL of this countries history.
Not one.

I don't even belong to a set, and that tells me everything I need to know about those guys.
IP: Logged
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Yesterday for the first time I listened to a raidio station that had Rush Limbah, some guy Hannity? and others.
To hear them tell it, democrats have been the evil behind every bad thing that has ever happened in this country.
To hear them tell it, not one good thing can be attributed to "the left".
Not one.
Throughout ALL of this countries history.
Not one.

I don't even belong to a set, and that tells me everything I need to know about those guys.

True. But that is the problem with getting all your ideas from one source. Listen to any of the MSNBC guys (Maddow, Matthews and the like) and tell me how much credit they give the right.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

True. But that is the problem with getting all your ideas from one source. Listen to any of the MSNBC guys (Maddow, Matthews and the like) and tell me how much credit they give the right.

Oh, i'm absolutly sure of it.
I don't doubt it at all one bit.

And that is why I remain unafilliated.
It's not that I don't know who or what to believe, it's that none of them tell ALL the truth ALL the time, like regular NORMAL people do.

When you talk to most everyday people, they are telling the truth, becouse they are not out to get anything from you.
It's only when someone WANT'S something that they are motivated to lie.

So that's where I get left behind.
They want my vote,
To do so, they need me to believe them,
Therefore, I can't trust them.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-18-2011).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Care to dispute me?

I already did.
Apparently you didn't get it.
Like the rest of the world, I've moved on, because there's nothing to see here.

Originally posted by Blacktree:

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 06-18-2011).]

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:
Like the rest of the world, I've moved on, because there's nothing to see here.

And yet, here you are. You can say it as much as you like, but if you're still here, commenting, clearly you have not "moved on".

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 06-18-2011).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear: We get rid of the liars who get caught.

Fixed that for ya.

Oh, and is the offending person really "gotten rid of"? Are they tossed out of the party? Are they left on the streetside, unemployed? Or do they just get shuffled into a more low-key position where they can continue working behind the scenes?

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-19-2011).]

Tomski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TomskiSend a Private Message to TomskiDirect Link to This Post
Not this again >.>
It took 3 years to get the darn birth certificate and now there's speculation that its a
forgery? I wouldn't put it past him to do that, hes a politician!
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tomski:

Not this again >.>
It took 3 years to get the darn birth certificate and now there's speculation that its a
forgery? I wouldn't put it past him to do that, hes a politician!

Not according to racist people like NEPTUNE and newf, etc. You understand, I did not call NEPTUNE or newf a racist, per se. I said "people like"... so do not disparage me. Whenever you call Obama a 'Black' (and you did), you conveniently do not mention he is HALF white! For you to forget this fact demonstrate your feeble analysis of reality. This one sided notion of what is fact, based on a (your) belief that, what is liberal is correct and what is NOT liberal must be hate and malice is outrageous! All I am trying to point out is that it is a great idea to read books and be informed. Do not stoop to calling other people names, foster microscopic logic and spew half truths, then feel superior.

Cordially,

kevin

p.s. Read Mr. Corsi's book. When the truth of Obama is finally told--I believe he was born in Kenya--you can only argue then that Obama should have come clean with the facts. But the year will be 2018 or so.

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 06-19-2011).]

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Not according to racist people like NEPTUNE and newf, etc. You understand, I did not call NEPTUNE or newf a racist, per se. I said "people like"... so do not disparage me.

You DIDN'T call me or Neptune a racist with that comment??? WTF?
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Not according to racist people like NEPTUNE and newf, etc. You understand, I did not call NEPTUNE or newf a racist, per se. I said "people like"... so do not disparage me. Whenever you call Obama a 'Black' (and you did), you conveniently do not mention he is HALF white! For you to forget this fact demonstrate your feeble analysis of reality. This one sided notion of what is fact, based on a (your) belief that, what is liberal is correct and what is NOT liberal must be hate and malice is outrageous! All I am trying to point out is that it is a great idea to read books and be informed. Do not stoop to calling other people names, foster microscopic logic and spew half truths, then feel superior.

Cordially,

kevin

p.s. Read Mr. Corsi's book. When the truth of Obama is finally told--I believe he was born in Kenya--you can only argue then that Obama should have come clean with the facts. But the year will be 2018 or so.
]

Well, yes, you are obviously a regular PFF "name caller."
Consider yourself "disparaged."
And I will continue to point out your mistakes and misconceptions, whenever I have the time.
I know you have a brain, I only wish you had eyes.
Oh, and your comment is anything but cordial, so you may want to rethink your habit of closing your insults with the word "cordially."

-Your best friend forever, NEPTUNE

------------------

Drive safely!

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 06-20-2011).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Just an opinion, based on 45 years of observing politics, reading insatiably from all kinds of sources, listening to others views from many varied sources (domestic and foreign) and using my brain to sort out the information.

My conclusion is that the Liberal Progressive Left has not done much of anything that I feel is beneficial to the well-being of the United States or it's citizens, or to strengthen and uphold the Constitution.

Edited to correct my inadvertant misspelling of "foreign". Thanks for pointing that out, NEPTUNE, I am pretty much a stickler for correct spelling and punctuation.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 06-19-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Just an opinion, based on 45 years of observing politics, reading insatiably from all kinds of sources, listening to others views from many varied sources (domestic and [sic]foriegn) and using my brain to sort out the information.

My conclusion is that the Liberal Progressive Left has not done much of anything that I feel is beneficial to the well-being of the United States or it's citizens, or to strengthen and uphold the Constitution.

I'm older than you, and You're not right.
Examples of "liberal ideas" like public schools, the FDIC, rural electrification, social security, and givin' negroes and women the rght to vote were all bad ideas?
Sure. Of course.
Just look were it got us!!!!
(edited to correct my spelling)

-cordially, your best friend forever, NEPTUNE

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 06-20-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2011 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Has anyone that belonged to niether?

What I mean is, has just plain old people done anything good?
Why is it always some group that does good or bad?

When someone paints with such a broad brush, "The Repubs are responsable for this" or "The Dems did that", it reminds me of other groupings people have used to write whole segments of a population off; "The Jews are money-grubbers", "The blacks are lazy", "The Polocks are stupid", "The Irish are drunks", etc.

Saying all Democrats are bad or evil, or all ANYTHING...........is like saying all Christians are just like the craziest of their lot.

Instead of following a group or a label, how bout we chase an idea, a man, a dream, without thought as to what it's believers call themselves, and what they call them that DON'T.

We are NOT hunters, gatherers, firestaters, builders, ect.
We are "The Town".
Without a "this side" or "that side" of the tracks.
No divisions, no sub-divisions.

Growing up it all seems so one-sided
Opinions all provided
The future pre-decided
Detached and subdivided
In the mass production zone

Nowhere is the dreamer or the misfit so alone

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Has anyone that belonged to niether?

When someone paints with such a broad brush, "The Repubs are responsable for this" or "The Dems did that", it reminds me of other groupings people have used to write whole segments of a population off; "The Jews are money-grubbers", "The blacks are lazy", "The Polocks are stupid", "The Irish are drunks", etc.

Saying all Democrats are bad or evil, or all ANYTHING...........is like saying all Christians are just like the craziest of their lot.

But it's harder to hate and fear if one doesn't generalize. Looking at thing as black and white makes things nice and simple, no need for thinking or understanding.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

There's plenty of dishonesty on both sides.
That's why the Founding Fathers set up our government with checks and balances.

X2 ...
How come when someone post the honest indisputable truth in a non-confrontational manner no one comments?

Our society craves confrontation and conflict. We are entertained by fear and violence and the so called new organizations that show the most of it has the highest ratings.

We don't want news that presents the facts we want news entertainment that presents drama that caters to what we were told we should believe.
Tomski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TomskiSend a Private Message to TomskiDirect Link to This Post
I think everyone needs to hug it out. Its one thing
to debate politics, its another to make it personal and be harsh
about it. Its no fun to debate if you guys can't walk away as friends
after all is said and done. Just my 2 cents

[This message has been edited by Tomski (edited 06-19-2011).]

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tomski:
Its no fun to debate if you guys can't walk away as friends after all is said and done.

I'm sorry but how can I call someone a friend who chooses to add nothing of substance to the debate, and only pops in to the thread to call me or my friends racist, then leaves?

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 06-19-2011).]

nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

It has a slant, but it's true, right?
It might not have every detail, and might neglect to report some things while focusing on others.
But they don't lie do they?

(I'm actually asking).

And about Fox... I know how we think the left views Fox, but I actually want to hear someone who doesn't consider it reputable (tbone) explain why.
Legitimate question... and I want somewhere you can point to and say "See, look, they lie".

You tube Jon Steward

http://www.youtube.com/watc...1i_E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zlEmq35NJU
Tomski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TomskiSend a Private Message to TomskiDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry but how can I call someone a friend who chooses to add nothing of substance to the debate, and only pops in to the thread to call me or my friends racist, then leaves?

I guess you do make a point there flyboy
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

It has a slant, but it's true, right?
It might not have every detail, and might neglect to report some things while focusing on others.
But they don't lie do they?

(I'm actually asking).

And about Fox... I know how we think the left views Fox, but I actually want to hear someone who doesn't consider it reputable (tbone) explain why.
Legitimate question... and I want somewhere you can point to and say "See, look, they lie".

"two words....YOU LIE"

[This message has been edited by nosrac (edited 06-19-2011).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Not painting with a broad brush, I am just looking at the big picture, as it has unfolded since the days of Woodrow Wilson.

And, it's not a slam on the Democratic Party, it's simply a comment on the Progressive Left (the far left of the DNC).

Boonie, plain old people is what makes this country work, it's not the Government, it's people like you and me that have dreams, ideas, and work hard to fulfill those dreams. An individual's political bent doesn't play into the success equation, it's more a matter of motivation, smarts and drive to see their own particular dream turn into reality. I didn't say all Democrats are bad, or evil.

And newf, I don't hate, or fear, nor am I a black or white kind of person.

Good observation, NOSRAC, and very true of this Forum. Go back to page one of this thread and read my post that spoke of "Yellow Journalism". Not one comment, yea or nay, agree or disagree. But the analogy between the state of the press then and now is very pertinent.

And OKflyboy has hit another home run - the race card and racism is thrown about A LOT by supporters of our current President about anyone who disagrees with their own mantra.

As a matter of fact, the race card has been played over and over and over by SOME members of the black community as a "fear weapon".

I worked in heavy industry for years - I had a very mixed ethnic workforce - and we pretty much all got along, actually enjoyed the diversity, as we swapped stories about family life, upbringing, and perspectives. No racial bias or tensions in the group, until a few new hires were brought into the mix. If the system didn't bend to their desires, because they desired it, the race card was thrown on the table hard and fast. Again, not a broad brush, just a few disgruntled people who thought they could use the race card as a "fear weapon".

It didn't work. It doesn't work. It will never work. Using the accusation of "racist' towards someone let's others know where the racism lies.
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
You know how much shady **** goes on with the goverment....This is peanuts compared to things that are being done that we never know about or even things we do know about just not the full story.....Look at Iraq.....Looked at how much false information went into that "CONFLICT" to make it happen.........And in the end......Nothing to show for but more DEBT........

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 06-19-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

You know how much shady **** goes on with the goverment....This is peanuts compared to things that are being done that we never know about or even things we do know about just not the full story.....Look at Iraq.....Looked at how much false information went into that "CONFLICT" to make it happen.........And in the end......Nothing to show for but more DEBT........

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

And newf, I don't hate, or fear, nor am I a black or white kind of person.

I'll assume that's just a statement because I never said anything about you.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Just a statement, in response to your comment to Boonie's comment on my post.

Would that be "comment by association"?
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

And OKflyboy has hit another home run - the race card and racism is thrown about A LOT by supporters of our current President about anyone who disagrees with their own mantra.

And the Race card "card" is thrown out by A LOT of people as well, and basically for the same purpose.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

You would have to answer that.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Just a statement, in response to your comment to Boonie's comment on my post.

See, even just knowing me sucks!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Is that an association that sucks or a sucking association?

Ewwwwwwwwww........
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Is that an association that sucks or a sucking association?

Ewwwwwwwwww........

Well, they are both hard to swallow.....
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

I'm not a birther; in fact, I abhor the whole notion.
But why do people think Fox is not a reputable news source?
I'm looking for facts... because I haven't heard any.

Me? I read all different sources. I tend not to listen/read MSNBC because it's bias is too strong for my taste, but I don't consider it not reputable.
So please explain to me why you commented the way you did.

I'm not picking on you. This is a question that's bothered me for quite some time but I "know" you well enough to ask.

its been stated by neutral polls and people time and time again that Fox if perhaps the most reputable of the News sources. People who lean left do not like others who squash their world views with pesky facts or straight up information. They emotionally lash out, hence the constant unwarranted attacks Fox. They say Fox lies, but I have yet to see them prove any false information Fox has put out.

[This message has been edited by NickD3.4 (edited 06-19-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

its been stated by neutral polls and people time and time again that Fox if perhaps the most reputable of the News sources. People who lean left do not like others who squash their world views with pesky facts or straight up information. They emotionally lash out, hence the constant unwarranted attacks Fox. They say Fox lies, but I have yet to see them prove any false information Fox has put out.

I did a search on youtube: liberalviewer fox news bias

http://www.youtube.com/resu...d_categories=25&sa=X

oh and please don't shoot the messenger.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Please show these neutral polls.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Please show these neutral polls.

Here you go.

http://www.aim.org/don-irvi...Don+Irvine+-+Blog%29
http://www.publicpolicypoll...ase_National_126.pdf
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

NickD3.4

3383 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by nosrac:

I did a search on youtube: liberalviewer fox news bias

http://www.youtube.com/resu...d_categories=25&sa=X

oh and please don't shoot the messenger.

I never said Fox was perfect, I said they are the most reputable in many's point of view.
this in my opinion is one of the best sites for revealing media bias.
http://www.mrc.org/public/default.aspx

[This message has been edited by NickD3.4 (edited 06-20-2011).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Here you go.

http://www.aim.org/don-irvi...Don+Irvine+-+Blog%29
http://www.publicpolicypoll...ase_National_126.pdf

I believe you said Reputable not who people "view" as most trusted.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

I never said Fox was perfect, I said they are the most reputable in many's point of view.
this in my opinion is one of the best sites for revealing media bias.
http://www.mrc.org/public/default.aspx

The Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by conservative activist L. Brent Bozell III.

It is predominately funded by larger right-wing foundations (see below) with other comparatively minor sources of income from rental income and investments. In it's 2006 annual report, the group's founder wrote that MRC "continued to regularly provide intellectual ammunition to conservative activists, arming them with the weapons to fight the leftist press."[2]

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-20-2011).]

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

The Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by conservative activist L. Brent Bozell III.

It is predominately funded by larger right-wing foundations (see below) with other comparatively minor sources of income from rental income and investments. In it's 2006 annual report, the group's founder wrote that MRC "continued to regularly provide intellectual ammunition to conservative activists, arming them with the weapons to fight the leftist press."[2]

that doesn't make the content they expose any less valid. They tried to blast Andrew Britebart apart for exposing wiener calling Andrew a liar. Turns out...he was telling the truth.

Any way, you wanted the polls, you have them.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
LoL
Tea Birthers
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

that doesn't make the content they expose any less valid. They tried to blast Andrew Britebart apart for exposing wiener calling Andrew a liar. Turns out...he was telling the truth.

Any way, you wanted the polls, you have them.

I agree with you about Brietbart or whomever might expose stories like the Weiner one, as long as someone doesn't mistake some of those organizations for being anything but partisan.

With regards to the Fox being the most reputable because of those polls I guess that means that Jon Stewart is the most reputable Newscaster by that logic.

According to several polls over the last few years, the most well known being the June 2009 online poll by TIME Magazine, Jon Stewart of The Daily Show is the most trusted televised newscaster since Walter Cronkite.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/polit...aster/#ixzz1Pqr6WOtf
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock