I am a sucker for Jalapenos, I like chocolate covered stuff, I think I would like this. Oh its also stuffed with peanut butter. All its missing is bacon!
• 4 jalapeno peppers
• 4 ounces peanut butter
• 1 cup milk chocolate chips
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 teaspoon milk
• 1 teaspoon chili powder (or three)
1. Core the jalapeno peppers by cutting off the stems and hollowing out the insides.
2. Stuff each jalapeno with 1 ounce of peanut butter. Amount of peanut butter you can fit will vary per pepper.
3. Heat a small pot to medium heat. Add chocolate chips, sugar, milk and chili powder. Stir until chocolate melts and combines with other ingredients.
4. Set stuffed jalapeno peppers on a plate and drizzle chocolate over them until they are thickly coated.
5. Allow to cool and serve! "http://www.jalapenomadness....alapeno-peppers.html
they also have:
• Apple-Cajun Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
• Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
• Crispy Chorizo Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
• Cheeseburger Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
• Jalapeño Cream Cheese Appetizers
• Jalapeno Poppers Recipe - Breaded, Restaurant Style
• Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
• Sausage-Ricotta Stuffed Jalapenos http://www.jalapenomadness....peppers_recipes.html