Started on: 06-09-2011 10:22 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: maryjane on 06-17-2011 05:51 AM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
This is the mind control thread. You will look at the cute cats. You will like it.

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 06-11-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

This is the mind control thread. You will look at the cute cats. You will like it.

I will decide what I like. I am in charge of my own mind. I have absolute and total power over that mind. I recognize no authority that claims sway over my mind. My mind will not be controlled.

aaawwwwww........aint they cute..........

hopefulplacebo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hopefulplaceboSend a Private Message to hopefulplaceboDirect Link to This Post
jedi mind power......
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatDirect Link to This Post
Hey! You're violating my rights and probably those of the cats, too!
I'm calling the ACLU.
the

Anti
Cat
Looking...at...
Uh....

...I'll have to get back to you on this.....
crazyd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydDirect Link to This Post

Every facet, every department of your mind is to be programmed by you, and unless you assume the rightful responsibility and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I freaking hate "cute" cats. They are so stupid. Curse you for making this thread so late. They are adorable. I just want to dress them up in funny clothes. I want to hold them, love them, serve them...
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

I am forcing you to click on this thread

I refuse to!
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

No, I didn't and no, I won't.

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Wow,

for a minute there, I thought I owed you 500 bucks...
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Your will is no longer your own! You have no choice, the funny kittys will overpower you!

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 06-10-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

Jonesy

4693 posts
Member since Oct 2009
And heres a picture of my new kitten.. He 4 weeks old.. His name is Smokey. He stays secluded in his own room for now, until my older cat can get used to the idea of another cat around.. I'll admit my older cat Mike (who is a little over a year old) didn't really like the idea of another cat. He was defiantly acting kinda pissed about it.. But he seems to be doing better with it.. Although i don't let the two of them see each other or interact yet, too soon for that. Gotta let my older cat get used to the kitten's sent being present in the house first. Vet told me to go slow and gave me a guide to follow so my older cat gets used to him over time, and should eventually accept him into the household.. Its a slow process though, so its gonna take some time.. But Smokey will be fine in his room for a while.

I found him in the parking lot at work, just sitting there alone crying.. Someone abandoned him there.. He was severely emaciated and badly dehydrated.. I REALLY didnt want another cat.. But there's no way i could leave the little fella there to die.. The vet told me he wouldn't have lasted another day, and that i saved his life. Which im glad i did, he is a real sweet little guy.. Other than that hes in perfect health. Im trying to find him a home, but so far no luck..

Hes defiantly a little cutie..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 06-10-2011).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
i got here the long way :/
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

The Evil incarnate known as Boo terrorizing my wife. We found Boo and her four siblings hiding in a spook house we were demolishing. Hence the name.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't resist clicking the thread, but thanks to the wonders of a slow dialup connection, I didn't have to see fleabag cats or any other image. :razz:

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock