Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Ever Had One Of Those Moments As A Teen When The Bottom Fell Out Of Your Stomach?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Ever Had One Of Those Moments As A Teen When The Bottom Fell Out Of Your Stomach? by Boondawg
Started on: 06-07-2011 02:46 PM
Replies: 34
Last post by: FieroRumor on 06-07-2011 06:13 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Nope--I didn't.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
You never got caught smoking?
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Lesson number 1: NEVER carry papers in your pants pocket.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
My computer seems to be posting everything twice.
Time for a reboot.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

I didnt.....I smoked so much I never owned a pipe .
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Hint: After age 3....talk all ya want, Mom...I am still gonna do as I fracking well please...

(I've had that talk)

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 06-07-2011).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Reeboot time....

Reeboot time....

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

All better now.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

My dad used the same technique that his dad used, he tossed the pack at me and made.me chain smoke in front of him while he berated me. It was not an effective technique, but I stopped until I was 18.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Mine was the GF picking up the ringing phone, and says "uhhh, it's your PARENTS, they want to talk to you"
(I had told them slept over one of my buddy's houses...)

BUSTED...!

Heh.

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Mine was the GF picking up the ringing phone, and says "uhhh, it's your PARENTS, they want to talk to you"
(I had told them slept over one of my buddy's houses...)

BUSTED...!

Heh.

See, THOSE are the kinds of moments I was refering to.
Does it bother you much that you get me?
ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post
dude dont be scared of your mom

unless shes russian, then that means you get hella beat with blunt objects
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShadowHawk:

dude dont be scared of your mom

unless shes russian, then that means you get hella beat with blunt objects

Or Slovac......I see ya met my Grandma....learned to dodge a flying plate by age 5...cheeeriist, she went thru more dinnerware that way...ya woulda thunk she would learn she would never hit me with one, but to the day she died in my 30's...she pitched them....Ya know, I do miss her--those little fits of temper and thrown dinner plates, were actually kinda fun...
ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post
Slavic is the same pretty much. I am half russian so I got the best of both communist parties in my blood. Cuba and Russia. Except I hate COMMIES and so does my family (reason we came here)
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
1. Dad caught me watching pr0n.

2. A friend and I were at my church in the middle of a week day, and he convinced me to write cuss words all over the chairs. I didn't know what the words meant so I had no clue... Momma caught me.

3. Parents were gone... I had the girlfriend come over. We were in the living room, with or without clothes... when the garage door started opening. I got her in the basement, walked back upstairs like I was coming from my room. Ate a banana and talked with the parents... then sneaked my girlfriend out the back door and around the house to my car, where I drove her home.

4. I had a party at my house one weekend while my parents were gone. It was around 50 people and they had trashed everything. I got it all cleaned up, except for ONE lone shot glass in the bathroom... Parents caught me.

5. I was at a neighbor's house, and another neighbor got mad at me and punched me in the face. On his next punch, I went to grab his arm to stop him but accidentally knocked it back into his face. He bled--a LOT. Nobody except the people there believe I didn't start the fight OR hit him.

I'm sure there are more... actually, I'm positive there are. But I can't remember.

Damnit Boonie, I thought I was a good kid until you made me think of these
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
The only stomach dropping feeling I received was as a result of the "Texas Cyclone* " at Astroworld.

(The Texas Cyclone was a wood roller coaster at Astroworld, an amusement park that closed in Houston in 2005.)
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
4. I had a party at my house one weekend while my parents were gone. It was around 50 people and they had trashed everything. I got it all cleaned up, except for ONE lone shot glass in the bathroom... Parents caught me.

Same, except for mine was a lone cigarette butt out in the middle of our backyard. Nothing gets past Mom's ever-watchful eye.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Damnit Boonie, I thought I was a good kid until you made me think of these

You thought you were a good kid.....I'm determined to corrupt you .......did you know catholic nuns enter the church at an early age....and dont wear panties...and by about age 30 are horney as hell and they .....er, nevermind...lets just say the pope doesnt like me much anymore, and the nuns are now got-somes

LMAO...I want my 20's back...that was FUN

ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post
^ I thought you were in your 20s

least your still young at heart!
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

^ I thought you were in your 20s

least your still young at heart!

I think MEM and Stan are like 100+ each.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Same, except for mine was a lone cigarette butt out in the middle of our backyard. Nothing gets past Mom's ever-watchful eye.

Dang! That's worse.. mine was out of stupidity for not looking next to the toilet. Yours wasn't your fault.

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

You thought you were a good kid.....I'm determined to corrupt you .......did you know catholic nuns enter the church at an early age....and dont wear panties...and by about age 30 are horney as hell and they .....er, nevermind...lets just say the pope doesnt like me much anymore, and the nuns are now got-somes

LMAO...I want my 20's back...that was FUN

LOL I don't know how that's supposed to corrupt me, but it's funny.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

I never did master the art of rolling.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I had my right front tire catch the side of the road and pulled me off into a ditch. I ended up totaling the car. My buddy had a cup with half coke and half rum, it went all over him but nothing got on me.
I didn't know it but he had some dope on him and one of the people in the house saw him hide it in the ditch.

My moment came when the cop walked back up to us and said that he couldn't prove anything but he hoped I enjoyed the ride it will be the last one I take behind the wheel until I turn 18. He was correct. Thats my story. My mom was just glad I was not hurt until the cop gave her the bottle of rum.
I didn't see the night sky for a long time after that.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

My parents found my rolling paper, but I had already told them I smoked, so they didn't care.
ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post

My parents found my rolling paper, but I had already told them I smoked, so they didn't care.

and your drug use adds to the topic how?

------------------

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
<-- Master

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I never did master the art of rolling.

Steve

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

You can roll your own cigarettes with zig-zags too. Pretty sure bDub doesn't use marijuana.

And come on Steve, the art of rolling is not that hard to master. There's nothing like smoking your own rolled J.

edit for shadowhawk. Weren't you just B&Ming about someone following you through threads like they got a hard on? Maybe it goes both ways huh?

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 06-07-2011).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

You can roll your own cigarettes with zig-zags too. Pretty sure bDub doesn't use marijuana.

And come on Steve, the art of rolling is not that hard to master. There's nothing like smoking your own rolled J.

I...Know a guy who can roll with one hand.....Tobacco of course
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I...Know a guy who can roll with one hand.....

Then you know me.
35 years strong, in every possable configuration.

At least I used to......have had no reason to in years, though.
I see alot of it going on in my new local, though.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Then you know me.
35 years strong, in every possable configuration.

At least I used to......have had no reason to in years, though.
I see alot of it going on in my new local, though.

How well did those one-hander's smoke? I doubt I could ever get any rolling paper tight enough to not constantly go out if I used one hand to roll... Though I am curious now, and am going to start practicing
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

How well did those one-hander's smoke? I doubt I could ever get any rolling paper tight enough to not constantly go out if I used one hand to roll... Though I am curious now, and am going to start practicing

Not pretty, but it functionable.
The secret is in the preparation of the materal to be rolled.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Not exactly how I do it, but you get the idea:

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-07-2011).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

I don't use Marijuana. I rolled tobacco cigarettes for awhile, though.

How did it relate? The picture was of the same paper I used, and it was about parents finding out. It actually DIRECTLY related.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

1. Dad caught me watching HIS pr0n.

THAT would have been worse!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock