TV Commercials that defined your childhood by ShadowHawk
Started on: 06-07-2011 11:09 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: Scottzilla79 on 06-07-2011 04:36 PM
ShadowHawk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post
Two stick out in my head

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
This is exactly how my Mom would call me home. I took a lot of flack around dinner time.

Anthony
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
Bears and beers, what could be better?

Another classic:

And another:

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 06-07-2011).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
http://www.youtube.com/watc...g0UY&feature=related

I wasnt always a crothety old b-turd..I actually believed in the 70's...but then hell, I was just a kid and dint know any better.
ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post
That Chevy commercial was AWESOME not to mention the hottie that looks like one of my ex's

that chic was showin some skin for the 50s!!!!!!!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Wow, cool Chevy ad...

America's the greatest land of all...
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Those of us who traveled around on the Arizona Reservations back then got a good laugh out of that commercial. The litter along Reservation roads was far worse than on other highways.

ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post
when i was in Venezuela the beaches were FLOODED in trash, they shoulda had this commercial in the 70s. We should invade and take them over for the simple fact they cant even take care of their own land nor do they care that you gotta swim past a buncha trash before getting to "clean" water
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShadowHawk:

when i was in Venezuela the beaches were FLOODED in trash, they shoulda had this commercial in the 70s. We should invade and take them over for the simple fact they cant even take care of their own land nor do they care that you gotta swim past a buncha trash before getting to "clean" water

I take it you havent seen the southern great lakes ???.....nothing like walking into lake Erie or Ontario and getting mugged by 6-pack wrappers....Superior wasnt bad the last time I was up there, but who the hell wants to swim in minus 1,0000 degree water?
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
My name is Mike. And I grew up in the 80s. You know what's coming, right?

Even decades after Life stopped airing the commercials, people kept up with the "Mikey" routine. It got old... REALLY old.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Of course this has to be the absolute biggest for all of us 30 somethings.

I waste too much time on stuff like this. back to work- Time to make the donuts.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Scottzilla79

2573 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I take it you havent seen the southern great lakes ???.....nothing like walking into lake Erie or Ontario and getting mugged by 6-pack wrappers....Superior wasnt bad the last time I was up there, but who the hell wants to swim in minus 1,0000 degree water?

LOL you think that's bad, ask someone to explain to you what a Chicago whitefish is. I don't think I can explain it here but it is indigenous to the Chicago River.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

Time to make the donuts.

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I did that on purpose

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock