Started on: 06-05-2011 07:33 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Nurb432 on 06-06-2011 07:54 PM
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
High school yearbook snafus anger parents
http://beta.news.yahoo.com/...rents-170609074.html

In Little Rock, Arkansas, for instance, the 2010-2011 yearbook at Russellville Middle School lists the "5 worst people of all time." Students listed former President George W. Bush and Bush's vice president, Dick Cheney, right after Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden and Charles Manson.

How did Charles Manson get on the list, he's wasn't in politics?

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-05-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
The teachers did a good job of brainwashing. Just a casual glance at recent history shows a lot more people worthy of the top 5 slot than President Bush or Vice President Cheney. I guess their history teacher never taught them about the millions of people that Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot killed.
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Looks like somebody had some anger issues.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-05-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

The teachers did a good job of brainwashing. Just a casual glance at recent history shows a lot more people worthy of the top 5 slot than President Bush or Vice President Cheney. I guess their history teacher never taught them about the millions of people that Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot killed.

At least Hitler was in the list.

I also wonder if they taught what Hitler did for Germany, before he went off the deep end. He brought them from the brink of disaster to a world power. If he had stopped before the senseless killing... who knows what would have happened.
Xyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterDirect Link to This Post
I completely agree with Doug85GT. Pol pot should have been on the list and probably #1. The whole Coke bottle torture thing is horrendous.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

High school yearbook snafus anger parents
http://beta.news.yahoo.com/...rents-170609074.html

In Little Rock, Arkansas, for instance, the 2010-2011 yearbook at Russellville Middle School lists the "5 worst people of all time." Students listed former President George W. Bush and Bush's vice president, Dick Cheney, right after Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden and Charles Manson.

How did Charles Manson get on the list, he's wasn't in politics?

Seriously? Dick Cheney donated over 8 million dollars in just ONE YEAR to an organization that gives college scholarships to inner-city kids in the poor areas of Washington D.C. like Trinidad and Lincoln Park...

If he's one of the top worst people in the world, then I must be the devil...

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:
I guess their history teacher never taught them about the millions of people that Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot killed.

On the money, Doug. Communist dictators killed over 100 million people in the 20th century. Tell me again, how many did Bush and Cheney order killed?

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

On the money, Doug. Communist dictators killed over 100 million people in the 20th century. Tell me again, how many did Bush and Cheney order killed?

In fairness, many Iraqis and Afghanis died on their watch due to orders made by Bush.

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 06-05-2011).]

partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
From the article, different school.

"At River City High School in West Sacramento, Calif, a 16-year-old yearbook editor wrote a screed describing the school's cheerleading team as being "dolled up" in "glorified underwear" in violation of the school's dress code, reports Babble's Meredith Carroll. The page dedicated to the cheerleading squad was titled "Who Wears Short Skirts?" and accompanied by an action-shot photo (above) showing the squad with their skirts raised, and another photo that was a cropped shot showing only the girls' legs."

All I got to say is EDITOR, LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE.
What would HS be without cheerleaders showing their "glorified underwear"?
BORING!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Damn my generation... just damn it. I can't believe how idiotic some kids around my age are. Idiots. Complete freaking idiots.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-05-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Damn my generation... just damn it. I can't believe how idiotic some kids around my age are. Idiots. Complete freaking idiots.

But not all.

I get the feeling that its a higher % than in past generations, but i wouldn't do a blanket statement. Time will tell how things turn out.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

But not all.

I get the feeling that its a higher % than in past generations, but i wouldn't do a blanket statement. Time will tell how things turn out.

I've met some pretty stellar cats in their early 20's and late teens, so I know it's not all of us...
But when you see a high school--a collective body in a learning environment--do something like this.. it makes you question things. I'm just angry.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-05-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

I've met some pretty stellar cats in their early 20's and late teens, so I know it's not all of us...
But when you see a high school--a collective body in a learning environment--do something like this.. it makes you question things. I'm just angry.

I felt the same when i was your age, and thought all was lost too. But as the rest of my generation 'grew up', most didn't turn out all that bad.
Xyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterDirect Link to This Post

I felt the same when i was your age, and thought all was lost too. But as the rest of my generation 'grew up', most didn't turn out all that bad.

Maybe 18 just isn't old enough for a voting age. I say 30. Nay 40, so I have an excuse for not voting.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Seriously? Dick Cheney donated over 8 million dollars in just ONE YEAR to an organization that gives college scholarships to inner-city kids in the poor areas of Washington D.C. like Trinidad and Lincoln Park...

If he's one of the top worst people in the world, then I must be the devil...

Just don't go hunting with him!

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Thank you
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2011 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
I don't think I have ever been accused of being an apologist for the Bush Cheney administration, but that is ridiculous. Maybe Top 100, but not Top 5. There are quite a few people who put way too much effort into their evil for evils sake. Bush may have been motivated by revenge to go to war with Saddam Hussein (who, along with his sons, could compete in any most evil list) and Cheney may have been a dark Svengali pulling the strings, but come on. John Wayne Gacy raped and murdered scores of young men and buried them in his crawl space. Albert Fish was a cannibal who ate children. The youth of today are very out of touch with true evil if they think that people who rise to become the leader of the free world are motivated by evil.

partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Thank you

Some from every generation have there heads up there butts, only taking it out long enough to get high, then back it goes.
And the rest of us are dumb enough to keep voting for them!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I don't think I have ever been accused of being an apologist for the Bush Cheney administration, but that is ridiculous. Maybe Top 100, but not Top 5. There are quite a few people who put way too much effort into their evil for evils sake. Bush may have been motivated by revenge to go to war with Saddam Hussein (who, along with his sons, could compete in any most evil list) and Cheney may have been a dark Svengali pulling the strings, but come on. John Wayne Gacy raped and murdered scores of young men and buried them in his crawl space. Albert Fish was a cannibal who ate children. The youth of today are very out of touch with true evil if they think that people who rise to become the leader of the free world are motivated by evil.

I thought I was the only one that had heard of Albert Fish. That was one sick dude all the way to the end. I believe the book title about him was "Derainged".

Grandaddy84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grandaddy84SESend a Private Message to Grandaddy84SEDirect Link to This Post
In fairness I'm not sure G.W. Bush and Cheney would even make the 5 worst Americans list. Possibly get honorable mention in Worst Judgement or Imperial Policies sections but they weren't overtly evil men and in their personnal lives have done a lot of good.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Just don't go hunting with him!

Hahahha!!!

PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-06-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I thought I was the only one that had heard of Albert Fish. That was one sick dude all the way to the end. I believe the book title about him was "Derainged".

I haven't, and i don't think i want to either.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock