Started on: 06-03-2011 01:37 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: tbone42 on 06-03-2011 02:02 PM
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
So I decided to go for a run today: Got a couple minutes into it, hit some uneven pavement, and my right foot went sideways, started to trip and fall, caught myself a few times before I hit the asphalt, just sat there in pain for a couple minutes, and limped back to the car. Drove home using the left foot, and started researching treatment online. Iced for 20 minutes, keeping it elevated. Walked up the stairs on my knees. SON of a...

It looks like a really light sprain, hurts like hell to walk on, but very minimal swelling, no visible bruising. Anyone had a similar injury, how long before you could walk around fairly well again?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
How it looks tomorrow will show more then it does right now. Keep it iced and elevated, the more that you can rest it improves your possibility of it healing completely and rapidly. Time to call off work and catch up on your Netflix queue. Make a doctors appointment for next Monday.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Use RICE..

Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation.. see how it looks and feels tomorrow.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock