I sold my ps3 for food money... now Im stuck playing Nintendo by ShadowHawk
Started on: 06-02-2011 08:49 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: ls3mach on 06-08-2011 07:38 PM
ShadowHawk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post
Yes the 1980s nintendo. Good thing mines modded for HDMI output to my HDtv. So mine looks better than the orignial system.

I am playing a 1986 Actioin Adventure game called Dragon Ball. Kinda sucks but I loved the show when i first saw it in 5th to 6th grade summer in 1994-95.

cover

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
NES modded for HDMI? huh? does that bump it up to 16 bit graphics?
ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post
LOL I should take a pic off my TV so u guys can see how crisp and non pixelated it looks

Even the sound is slightly improved, no more EAR PEIRCING bleeps and bloops
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShadowHawk:

LOL I should take a pic off my TV so u guys can see how crisp and non pixelated it looks

Even the sound is slightly improved, no more EAR PEIRCING bleeps and bloops

no doubt it looks the same as it would thru an emulator.

also, watch online for deals very closely, lastnight i just barely missed a bunch of PS3s for $60 a piece (brand new)
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShadowHawk:
I am playing a 1986 Actioin Adventure game called Dragon Ball. Kinda sucks but I loved the show when i first saw it in 5th to 6th grade summer in 1994-95.

cover

That's actually one of the first Dragon Ball games North America got. It was called 'Dragon Power' over here when it was released stateside.

The game in it's original English form plays very strange, because the player knows there is a story of sorts, but all the actual Dragon Ball references from the anime were removed from the game. Unless you were a die-hard anime fan in the 80's you likely had no clue of the origins of that game.

It unfortunately was a victim of the many Japanese games that got released in the United States and then was subsequently altered to the point of not being recognizable from the original.

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 06-03-2011).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
yeah i had dragon power back in the day.. All they did was change Goku's hair, and said he was a Monkey.. Bulma was still there.. The game was really stupid though.. lol.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-03-2011 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
Eating is more important than video games ya know.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
You could use some of your "video game time" to make more money. Just an idea...
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

You could use some of your "video game time" to make more money. Just an idea...

What?! ...Are you sure?

That doesn't sound right.
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterDirect Link to This Post
You could always do like this kid did to buy his ipad 2,
http://life.globaltimes.cn/.../2011-06/661408.html
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:

You could always do like this kid did to buy his ipad 2,
http://life.globaltimes.cn/.../2011-06/661408.html

that made me a little sick.

I did read an article recently that stated that after extensive testing and studying physiological responses they determined that many* Apple fans respond to iProducts the same way that religious people respond to scripture/worship et cetera.
PFF
System Bot
PAPA_SMURF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PAPA_SMURFSend a Private Message to PAPA_SMURFDirect Link to This Post
True story. I just bought 2 N64s and a GBC yesterday.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by PAPA_SMURF:

True story. I just bought 2 N64s and a GBC yesterday.

You want another N64? I was about to ebay it and the few games I have. I also have a genesis w/CD and a few games for that going, too. A chipped playstation one with about 15 games? If I had properly invested the money I spent on video games in my youth, I would probably be fruggin wealthy.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 06-08-2011).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

You want another N64? I was about to ebay it and the few games I have. I also have a genesis w/CD and a few games for that going, too. A chipped playstation one with about 15 games? If I had properly invested the money I spent on video games in my youth, I would probably be fruggin wealthy.

...or taken better care of the boxes and manuals. Some go for crazy amounts...

------------------
I eat my candy with the pork and beans.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock