Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anthony Weiner , (D) Congressman, accused of sending a picture of his ... (LOL) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anthony Weiner , (D) Congressman, accused of sending a picture of his ... (LOL) by htexans1
Started on: 05-31-2011 08:51 PM
Replies: 266
Last post by: htexans1 on 09-15-2011 04:48 PM
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Rep. Anthony Weiner Retains Lawyer Amid Frenzy Over Lewd Twitter Photo

(AP Via Fox)

The Mainstream media would be all over this if an (R) followed the honorable congressman's name...

Anyway the story from (yes) FOX

http://www.foxnews.com/poli...oto/?test=latestnews
AP

Rep. Anthony Weiner testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington Jan. 6 before the House Rules Committee.

Rep. Anthony Weiner attempted to quell the media frenzy after he claimed his Twitter account was hacked and a lewd photo was sent to a college student in Seattle.

"I'm not going to permit myself to be distracted further," Weiner said. "The objective of the person doing the mischief is to distract me and I'm not going to let that happen."

Weiner repeatedly refused to say whether or not it was him in the photo.

Weiner told The New York Post that his office has "retained an attorney who is going to give us advice on this." After reports first surfaced on the photo, Weiner spokesman Dave Arnold said the congressman's accounts were "obviously hacked."

"He doesn't know the person named by the hacker, and we will be consulting on what steps to take next," he said.

Weiner later told the Post the incident was a "prank."

The U.S. Capitol Police so far have not opened an investigation into the matter.

The photo in question showed a close-up shot of a man's bulging underwear. It was deleted within minutes of being sent. Breitbart's BigGovernment.com first reported that it was tweeted to a Seattle woman, later identified as Gennette Cordova.

Cordova, a college student, issued a lengthy statement to The New York Daily News on Sunday saying that while she is a "fan" of the New York Democratic congressman, she has never met him and has never had "any inappropriate exchanges" with him. She lambasted those drawing attention to the incident.

On Monday, she was unclear on whether she thought hackers were behind the image.

"I do not back, nor do I doubt, any hacking theory," she wrote Monday.

Whether the work of a prankster, hacker or somebody else, the incident has set off an online frenzy of charges and denials.

Andrew Breitbart, who was first to report the picture, defended the story and his website, saying BigGovernment.com has followed the developments fairly and accurately. He suggested two possible explanations for the picture.

"What we know is that a link to a lewd photo was published from a sitting Congressman's Twitter account, directed at a female recipient, whom he was 'following,' but visible to everyone. Two broad possibilities exist: (1) the Congressman's Twitter account (and perhaps other accounts) were hacked, or (2) the Congressman or someone with authorized access to his Twitter account sent the photo," he wrote.

He called for an investigation into whether Weiner's account was indeed hacked and into "developing reports of young women among the relatively few people Congressman Weiner 'followed' on Twitter."

Twitter user Dan Wolfe, a self-identified conservative who apparently jump-started the Weiner frenzy by re-tweeting the lewd image, insists he did not hack Weiner's account.

"Didn't fake or hack anything. All real," he wrote on his Twitter account Sunday. Wolfe repeatedly called for an investigation, saying he has "nothing to hide" and that an investigation would point to Weiner.

Cordova also tried to vindicate Wolfe, taking to her Twitter page to say that while Wolfe is a "nuisance" and a "very annoying human being," she didn't think he was behind the incident.

Weiner, 46, is married to Huma Abedin, an aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/poli...photo/#ixzz1Nysm5PXS
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Weiner? I guess we know what the (D) stands for.
This guy is a walking Beavis and Butthead episode.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Wow, where is Neptune with is lighting-fast posting about a Congressman caught with his pants down? Oh...wait...he has a "D" after his name. Nothing to see here, move along!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2011 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Wow, where is Neptune with is lighting-fast posting about a Congressman caught with his pants down?

Why dont you get his phone number and call him? Maybe he is grocery shopping. Maybe he is walking his dog or cat or pot bellied pig, whatever kind of pets pinko commies like. Give the guy a minute. We can't all sit in front of a monitor 24/7. He might actually have a job.
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tune,
Got a comic page for this scumbag as well!
He did a secret request to her on the local Seattle FM station.

partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

partfiero

6923 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Wow, where is Neptune with is lighting-fast posting about a Congressman caught with his pants down? Oh...wait...he has a "D" after his name. Nothing to see here, move along!

They may file assault with a dead weapon charges on this NY weenie.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Why dont you get his phone number and call him? Maybe he is grocery shopping. Maybe he is walking his dog or cat or pot bellied pig, whatever kind of pets pinko commies like. Give the guy a minute. We can't all sit in front of a monitor 24/7. He might actually have a job.

It's OK there's no need for Neptune to say anything, the Conservatorium has got it covered. Yet they'll call out someone for not doing exactly what they are complaining of. Pot.. kettle anyone?
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88: He might actually have a job.

Nah... he's a politician.
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

It's OK there's no need for Neptune to say anything, the Conservatorium has got it covered. Yet they'll call out someone for not doing exactly what they are complaining of. Pot.. kettle anyone?

I know you ain't taking about me cause I like old Neppie!
Plus he can insult people way better than you.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

I know you ain't taking about me cause I like old Neppie!
Plus he can insult people way better than you.

Insult? ummm sure.

And I'm not talking of anyone really in particular more the general theme.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-01-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
Give the guy a minute. We can't all sit in front of a monitor 24/7. He might actually have a job.

Judging by the speed at which he posts stuff about Republicans who get in trouble, there is much room for doubt.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

No, hoser. I'm calling people out for being HYPOCRITES. Evidently, he only cares when it is a Republican, NEVER when it's a Democrat. Geez.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
I'm still under the impression that his account(s) was/were hacked, but I have to admit that as this unfolds, it's sounding more and more like he might have something to do with it.

Other than the moral implications, is there anything technically illegal about what he did? Just curious...
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I'm still under the impression that his account(s) was/were hacked, but I have to admit that as this unfolds, it's sounding more and more like he might have something to do with it.

Other than the moral implications, is there anything technically illegal about what he did? Just curious...

The moral issue is the problem. It seems like those in "power" feel that they have their own rules to live by and are not or can not be held accountable for their actions. Personally, I feel that those in power should be held to a higher standard on conduct. It does seem that the lame stream media sweeps under the rug questionable antics by those politicians with a (D) after their names, but headlines those same issues for questionable antics for those with the (R) after their name.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Having seen the picture, if that were my **** , I'd admit it. I like what Jon Stewart had to say about his colllege buddy "One thing he does have in common with the picture is that they both lean to the extreme left."
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

If his account was hacked, he did nothing wrong, but if he sent the pic to a "college student" there could be illegal "sexting" laws since he is a "public authority" and she's a student. Those laws are primarily intended to punish inappropriate behavior between teachers and students, but the wording on many of the statutes is vague enough it may apply here. Precedent has been set that even if the student is 18, the teacher is still in the wrong - even if the student isn't one of their students because the teacher "is in a position of authority." (or words to that effect) It would depend on how the statutes in the jurisdiction are worded.

Then there's the issue of sending anyone unsolicited "adult" material. That would require the student to file a complaint, I believe.

Yes, I know some of this is reaching. The point is the laws are vague enough to allow that sort of reaching. All you need is a prosecutor who wants to make a name for himself to pursue it.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
I don't think it would be too hard to prove the account was hacked. I'll wait til I see the results of that investigation if it ever happens. Otherwise, lawyering up and neither confirming or denying the picture is him looks a bit guilty.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

If his account was hacked, he did nothing wrong, but if he sent the pic to a "college student" there could be illegal "sexting" laws since he is a "public authority" and she's a student. Those laws are primarily intended to punish inappropriate behavior between teachers and students, but the wording on many of the statutes is vague enough it may apply here. Precedent has been set that even if the student is 18, the teacher is still in the wrong - even if the student isn't one of their students because the teacher "is in a position of authority." (or words to that effect) It would depend on how the statutes in the jurisdiction are worded.

Then there's the issue of sending anyone unsolicited "adult" material. That would require the student to file a complaint, I believe.

Yes, I know some of this is reaching. The point is the laws are vague enough to allow that sort of reaching. All you need is a prosecutor who wants to make a name for himself to pursue it.

For the record, I heard the student was 21 years old.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

For the record, I heard the student was 21 years old.

I already addressed that.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Ahahahaha.. great name for a guy doing a Favre!
He's gonna have to bone up on his legal defense!

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 06-01-2011).]

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
holy crap look at his wife.

Not what I expected an aide to Hillary to look like.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

Damn...
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
In order for him to risk everything he has, including her, something has to be f'd upped in his head.
Just the guy who I want to be voting on things that effect everyone's life.
And just like the other NY crook, he will be reelected.

[This message has been edited by partfiero (edited 06-01-2011).]

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
I watched his press interview in the hall, hes acting guilty.
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
Maybe doomed from the start!
Not even married 1 year.

Queens Rep. Anthony Weiner marries Huma Abedin, with Former President Bill Clinton presiding

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rep. Anthony Weiner married his glamorous gal pal Huma Abedin in Long Island Saturday in a lavish ceremony officiated by former President Bill Clinton.

The power couple exchanged their "I do's" inside the secluded Oheka Castle in Huntington.

Clinton jokingly said that marrying a politician can be tough because it's "easy to distrust them, whatever their religion," a source told the Daily News.

The ex-Prez also praised the 45-year-old Weiner's tenacity while courting Abedin, 34, who looked resplendent in a white Oscar de la Renta gown.

"He spoke of how they met and how she at first rejected him but that his determination would not let up," a source said.

A jazz band played as guests in tuxedos and expensive gowns walked into the ritzy reception hall for Weiner, who is Jewish and Abedin, who is Muslim.

Long-stem white lilies framed the wedding ceremony. Later, guests sat at tables adorned with purple hydrangeas. The Clintons dined at a long chandelier table, a source said.

The crowd erupted in laughter when Weiner's best man, his brother Jason, revealed that their parents only learned on Friday - listening to the radio - that Clinton was presiding over the wedding.

Abedin, a longtime aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, met the 45-year-old Queens Democrat while campaigning with Hillary for President in 2008.

"It took Anthony a while to settle down, but he certainly found the right woman," a guest said before the wedding started. "I know he's a little nervous."

Their 19,000-square-foot wedding spot is surrounded by lavish gardens with eight reflecting pools and three fountains.

Weiner, a longtime bachelor linked to several local beauties, said last week that he's ready to leave his single days behind.

"I'm over the moon," he said.

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Why do we even care or give this guy more than a minute of publicity? With all that's going on in the our country let alone the world and nearly every minute on every major news channel is zeroed in on this guy and a picture of his crotch - wearing underwear! You can see that in any fasshion magazine! Unbelieveable!
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post

In order for him to risk everything he has, including her, something has to be f'd upped in his head.

Behind every smokin' hot good lookin babe... is a man who's tired of puttin' up with her #$%&
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Why do we even care or give this guy more than a minute of publicity? With all that's going on in the our country let alone the world and nearly every minute on every major news channel is zeroed in on this guy and a picture of his crotch - wearing underwear! You can see that in any fasshion magazine! Unbelieveable!

It's a figment of everyones imagination, the mainstream media isn't covering it.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

I watched his press interview in the hall, hes acting guilty.

He wouldn't even answer the questions of whether the photo was him or whether he posted it. You'd think he could just say "nope, it wasn't me" or "no, I didn't post it". He gave NEITHER answer and even dodged the question.

Weinergate is on! (maybe it should be Weiner2...?)

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-01-2011).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

She has man hands.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

No, hoser. I'm calling people out for being HYPOCRITES. Evidently, he only cares when it is a Republican, NEVER when it's a Democrat. Geez.

Sort of just like you but on the opposite side of the aisle??

As for your last post saying he didn't deny it, I watched a n interview with him earlier where he emphatically said he did not send the pics but was a bit evasive when asked if the pics were in fact him or not. Please if you are a public figure don't take pics of your "figure" for public viewing

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-01-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

She looks like a mannequin. Seriously is anyone that skinny? Jack Skelington's sister?

Sorry, I'm sure she's a nice girl, I just don't think 85 lbs is enough for a healthy adult female.

And yeah, with all the problems in the country, we have to spend time worrying about some guy's jock.

Our country needs a defibrillator and we are standing next to the nation's body pointing at its junk and giggling.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Sort of just like you but on the opposite side of the aisle??

Nope.

As for your last post saying he didn't deny it, I watched a n interview with him earlier where he emphatically said he did not send the pics but was a bit evasive when asked if the pics were in fact him or not. Please if you are a public figure don't take pics of your "figure" for public viewing

Sage advice. Even a hoser understands that!

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
here ya go! apparantly y'all LOVE IT

http://shopping.yahoo.com/search?p=underwear

woohoo! check out #4 mmm hmmm
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

here ya go! apparantly y'all LOVE IT

http://shopping.yahoo.com/search?p=underwear

woohoo! check out #4 mmm hmmm

Apparently it appeals to you or you wouldn't have Googled it.
The part you may be missing is this is what is wrong with our elected officials.
These sick people are the ones who rub themselves will they sign the bills that ram it to you!
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Apparently it appeals to you or you wouldn't have Googled it.
The part you may be missing is this is what is wrong with our elected officials.
These sick people are the ones who rub themselves will they sign the bills that ram it to you!

yes...yes...I like underwear....I wear it daily....socks too!
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

yes...yes...I like underwear....I wear it daily....socks too!

Probably went looking for hairy chests when this was a story.

At least this guy manned-up and resigned.

http://abcnews.go.com/Polit...et/story?id=12878937
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

oh my! missed that one.

thats some handsome salt & pepper, eh? nice find.

any other studs you wanna share?
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Geez no wonder you "conservatives" are all over this story.. But the Dem's still got ALOT of catching up to do to your party to be king of the sex scandals..

Rep sex scandal list

Its a pretty good list.. Quite long too.. I tried to find a sex scandal list for the Dem's, but all i could find was a "top ten" list. But Republican scandals out number the Dems more than 2 to 1.. And lets not forget all those fun gay sex scandals we had just a few years ago with Republicans "playing" with male interns, and looking for a "good time" in airport bathrooms. Committed by guys who always bashed gays, which was kinda ironic..

Trust me, i don't like either party, cant stand any of them.. But you might want to remember how much "fun" your party has been having on the side before you cut this guys throat for showing his underwear bulge, if its even true that he did.. If its true, then he should quit, and disappear with his hottie wife. Just something to think about while your getting all excited and happy that a Dem, MIGHT be in trouble for something skanky.. Cause your party, is still the reigning champion in that regard..
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
K

That is the difference between taking pictures of your face vs your junk. I can understand why he doesn't deny that it is him. Then the next thing the critics will want to have him pull it out for the six o clock news. And since the pic at question is half chubby, they will want him to work it a little. Better to let there be a bit of mystery about it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock