Started on: 05-27-2011 04:57 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: ls3mach on 05-28-2011 01:47 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2011 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I know Fierobear said he is very busy..but his health hasn't been too good, and I hope he is OK. FB, if you see him, just pass on my good wishes for him please? Been a long time since he visited us here
Nick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
Been a long time since he visited us here

Gosh, how did I not notice ? I like pokeyfiero.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2011 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
I absolutely could care less. He is a backstabbing, lying, manipulative prick. If you got to know him like I had the misfortune to, you might understand.

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I absolutely could care less. He is a backstabbing, lying, manipulative prick. If you got to know him like I had the misfortune to, you might understand.

Oh come on, tell us how you really feel.

I, OTOH, haven't been around long enough to get to know folks that well, but his effort that he put towards the sail windows was admirable at least.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:
... but his effort that he put towards the sail windows was admirable at least.

A capitalist pig he is, and kudos for it.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

A capitalist pig he is, and kudos for it.

Hey, make that money. Don't care about that. Just don't call me on the phone pretending to be my friend and record it without my knowledge or approval. That is low, manipulative **** .
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, he is just another one of those people who OWE you something and just doesn't know it.

Now shut up dickhead
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

I have to say, regardless of your opinion of Pokey, THAT was uncalled for.
This is a thread stating concern for his absence.
I should hope that if YOU went missing, someone might start a similar thread... And hopefully no one would chime in with what a horrid prick you are and how they hope you die....

My momma always said, if you can't say something nice... Shut the hell up.

As I have stated before, I have no problem with you.. But that was not needed. If you have beef, start your own thread.

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 05-27-2011).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2011 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

I have to say, regardless of your opinion of Pokey, THAT was uncalled for.
This is a thread stating concern for his absence.
I should hope that if YOU went missing, someone might start a similar thread... And hopefully no one would chime in with what a horrid prick you are and how they hope you die....

My momma always said, if you can't say something nice... Shut the hell up.

As I have stated before, I have no problem with you.. But that was not needed. If you have beef, start your own thread.

You're right. Chalk it up to a bad night last night. I was spreading general nastyness all over this morning. I apologize to all affected.
I don't wish him ill, although I don't miss his presence due to the aforementioned history. However, that had been better left unshared as it served no purpose, other then to prompt toddster to post. And no one needs that.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Hey, make that money. Don't care about that. Just don't call me on the phone pretending to be my friend and record it without my knowledge or approval. That is low, manipulative **** .

Here in my state you don't need either to comply with the laws, you can record any conversation you have that you like. ( you just cant be a 3rd party and record it )
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Here in my state you don't need either to comply with the laws, you can record any conversation you have that you like. ( you just cant be a 3rd party and record it )

Didn't say he did anything illegal. Just shady. Anyway, I hope that Andrew is in fine health. What happened happened the better part of a decade ago. I should do better at getting over stuff like that. And that is all I have to say about that.
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

... I should do better at getting over stuff...

You're not alone there. We could all use a bit of work in that department, I think.

I do hope he's alright. When did he last post?
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
I got a text from him a week or two ago. I haven't had a chance to follow up with him. But he was asking about getting his Expedition repaired again. So at least that seemed normal.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Yeah, he is just another one of those people who OWE you something and just doesn't know it.

Now shut up dickhead

We were getting along just fine without you !!!
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2011 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Delorean

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 05-28-2011).]

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Ugghh.. who summoned him... had to know that was gonna happen.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-28-2011).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

I got a text from him a week or two ago. I haven't had a chance to follow up with him. But he was asking about getting his Expedition repaired again. So at least that seemed normal.

I think I talked to him 2 weeks ago, and he was in the hospital. I'm going to try to get a hold of him today, and see how he's doing.

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
This thread is ridiculous. lolol

Nice job Nick. You got the forum in an uproar.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock