Started on: 05-25-2011 10:35 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: uhlanstan on 05-25-2011 11:04 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
..I have been looking for contract soldier work,but at 69 years old fat as a smoo Im having no luck,, the only good jobs are in Afbagestan plus younger SAS ,spec op tyes already on the circuit get the Pium jobs & the Paki security companies are a nitemare.joke
any way the former black water now Xe or such crap is forming a strike battalion in UAE or some place & a few of you firebrands may be interested.. speaking spainish may help,, you are going to have to be a Marine, Special forces,Seal .PJ,Ranger,ect.to get a plum ,,but Im betting infantry will get you in.
They have hired a sinking boat load of Columbians(Good troops by the way) especially the Lancero.s.,,& S.Africans who are tops.
Not going to guide the way,, to keep never shows wanttabes away
I was only interested because Im marrying a 22 year old ,6ft,1inch Ukraine lady & I need serious bucks because the price of her sitting in front of me in Orlando has risen tremendously.

I am the only FORUM member endorsed by JESUS & satan

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-25-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
If ya can fly a Dash 7, I did know a contact that runs an "airline" in Africa. No idea if he is still alive or not, since he went to Africa to fly Dash 7's. Which is about as smart as flying them to Antarctica.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
This is hard corp grunt stuff,,Ive done pipe line duty it sucks
the commies & other democrats are burning bright ,say its illegal for americans to serve,,
the democrats always favor those who hate america ,,they are on the side of the terrorist & al quada in this one
Americans ,,South Africans ,Aussies ,Gurkas & Islanders are needed to strengthen the spine

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock