Started on: 05-25-2011 09:45 PM
Replies: 26
Last post by: USFiero on 03-08-2012 08:13 AM
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all,

I am writing this for the fact that when I was in a Hosptial, I would NOT listen to anyone about taking meds, and even tried to get some people to rally to my aid...... This was such a BAD idea!!!! I even, when nothing was seeming to work out, even went beyond my normal character, and asked someone, who shall remain nameless, things I would normally NOT apporove of..!!!! After 5 weeks, finally getting around to taking meds again, and heart troubles all over again aswell. If you do not want to hear about my heart troubles, thas cool too!!!!! I DO NOT BLAME anyone here for placing negative remarks against my name!!!!! IT WAS, as stated, MY FAULT!!!!!! Even coming here, now, I wonder if I should try and get a new screen_name....

******************************************************* I AM SORRY*******************************************************************************************************************************

Well, I am out of the Hospital, Friday, 5-20-2011, at 2:30 pm... YEAH!!!! I have NOT HAD A SMOKE YET!!!!!!!! I started when I was 18 actually, after High-School if you can believe that!, and after 16 yrs, have been able to go these last 7 days or so, without one single drag!!! Totally glad about that one!!!

ALSO, want to say, a personal statement, for not banning me:

*********************************************************************************************************************************************** THANX ****************************************************************************************

P.S.

Best place on the net!!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An anvancement, of others
voices I came across. S.F, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
So glad to see you are feeling better!
I was, and still am, pulling for you.

Stay up, playa'!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-25-2011).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
If I was gonna ban/ neg ya for anything, it would be that damn f-15 ya got as an avatar !!!! ...........if it aint tube-and-rag, if it aint got wood spars, and if it has less than 4 wings, then its NOT really an airplane.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Glad you are doing a little better. I hope your heart trouble is not TOO severe!!
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Eric, I was wondering if you really had gone off the deep end for a while... the lack of updates had some of us worried. Glad to hear you're alright.

If you ever need reassurance, read over that last thread you put up here - there's plenty of support here (if you ask for it). Good luck buddy
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad you gave in and gave the meds a shot. The meds are there for a reason and while some are given to people that really don't need them, you never know if they will help you until you try. I'm happy they are helping you. Reality is the meds are made to replace things your body isn't producing by itself and once those things are brought up to normal levels you can live a better life. My wife takes depression meds which is one reason I tried to sway you towards taking them. Before the meds she was sad all the time. She would get mad if I had to work late because I was her security blanket. Once she started taking her meds she would ask me if how she was feeling was normal. She'd say, I'm not "happy" but I'm not "sad" either. She didn't know what it felt like to be "normal". I explained, you won't be "happy" all the time, sometimes you will just be "there". You will have moments of joy and sadness, but the thing is for you to not be sad all the time.

For the record, I didn't neg you. Your alright in my book and now with help I suppose that will only get more solid.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
I'm glad that you are feeling better. It is unfortunate, but some people on this forum will hold your troubles against you. I had some issues 7 years ago that some people still enjoy throwing in my face. For every person who wishes you well, there is at least one person who takes great joy from your pain.

I hope that your troubles help inspire you to make the changes in your health that lead to a long, healthy and happy life. Focus on your happiness.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

If I was gonna ban/ neg ya for anything, it would be that damn f-15 ya got as an avatar !!!! ...........if it aint tube-and-rag, if it aint got wood spars, and if it has less than 4 wings, then its NOT really an airplane.

Looks like a F-14 to me... or now that I look maybe even a F-18?

Edit: I'm going with F-18

As to the OP....Neg or ban? Hell you have a better rating than plenty of us. The fact that you are better is all that matters.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 05-25-2011).]

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Welcome back Roddy! Keep your chin up.

And I think the avatar is of a Russian fighter - maybe a Flanker. F-15's don't have quite a narrow nose cone.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
You were just in the hospital for your heart?

Don't get a new screen name lol. Your way of talking is unique enough. We'd catch it hehe.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Looks like a F-14 to me... or now that I look maybe even a F-18?

As to the OP....Neg or ban? Hell you have a better rating than plenty of us. The fact that you are better is all that matters.

HI all

Actually, that airplane is a drawing.... It is a YF-19... GOOD EYES, though!!!! Could tell right away that there were Variable Geometry Wings!!! Any plane with the designation Y, is a prototype actually too.... This plane is a prototype to a Macross Series, called Macross Plus... So the plane will actually transform into 2 other, "flyable", in the cockpit, applicable environments.. Meaning there are 2 other versions of the plane, a robot, and a half-robot/ half-plane called GERWALK....

YA know, I would say that the X-31, a 3D Vectored plane, could give a Bi-plane or even a Tri-plane a run for their money considering, or I think you are talking about maneouvering? Right? The first person who made the comment course.....

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An anvancement, of others

PFF
System Bot
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

pavo_roddy

4351 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by theBDub:

You were just in the hospital for your heart?

Don't get a new screen name lol. Your way of talking is unique enough. We'd catch it hehe.

Hi all

My mental status actually.... I was also taking some heart related pills and went even on some kick where I thought I didn't even need those ones....

Thanx, never knew that about myself, talk funny huh, like I am a "CLOWN TO YOU?" ??????? EHHH???!!!!!!!

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Actually, that airplane is a drawing.... It is a YF-19... GOOD EYES, though!!!! Could tell right away that there were Variable Geometry Wings!!! Any plane with the designation Y, is a prototype actually too.... This plane is a prototype to a Macross Series, called Macross Plus... So the plane will actually transform into 2 other, "flyable", in the cockpit, applicable environments.. Meaning there are 2 other versions of the plane, a robot, and a half-robot/ half-plane called GERWALK....

You know I was going to post that it looks like a Macross plane to me, but wasn't sure of the specific model... Now how would I know about Macross planes? Hehe, see sig!

------------------

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Well glad your still kickin and keepin your head up! WB

As for knowing it's you... <----dead giveaway
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

or I think you are talking about maneouvering? Right? The first person who made the comment course.....

Straight old-fasioned strap-yer-ass-into-it and frack the world flying ...that takes a 1930's machine --newer machines have radios and gps and electric trim and vairiable geomotry and FMS and everything else that fracks up a good thing ............cheeeriiistttt...a modern airplane to flight is kinda like wearing a condom during phone sex

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Glad to hear you're doing better!
I think everyone who read your posts knew you weren't yourself at the time.
For my own part, no apology is necessary, but it's accepted nonetheless.

And big time congrats on 7+ days without smoking!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear that you're doing better!

I don't think I commented in your other thread because, well, I just didn't really have anything useful to offer.
I would never criticize something like that, however, unless I thought you were in imminent danger. (I didn't.)
Glad that I guessed correctly.

Please take care of yourself.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

You know I was going to post that it looks like a Macross plane to me, but wasn't sure of the specific model... Now how would I know about Macross planes? Hehe, see sig!

HI all :wavve:

HAHA!!!!!! I had heard of the Macross Saga growing up, but didn't have cable doing so, so no Macross Saga, and DYRL for me until after I bought Macross Plus... DYRL is still waaaaaaayyy better then the first setting! The first one to me, is tooooo full of old technology, meaning the anime vs the look n feel of the show..... I have the good Reedited Macross Saga, or Series # 1, on dvd, but only watched it once, and still wonder, to this day even, if I should sell those discs... WILL PROBABLY NEVER WATCH IT AGAIN, anyways.... Sux, but that's how I feel..........

Though, the 1J!!!! That is my Fav!!!!!!!

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Odd, looking back over your threads I don't see me posting in one about meds. Must have been another thread... Maybe Xercses? But my advice would have been the same to you as to them.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back! Absolutely no apology necessary. Just stay healthy.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
WTF I never saw any threads about you being in the hospital and especially about you having a heart condition. Or I would have definitely posted on it. See I am a member of the cracked chest club, we have several members here. I had a quadruple bypass surgery a couple of years ago and take about a dozen pills every day. Most for my heart. If you were not taking your meds for a heart related problem and I had read it I definitely would have reamed you a new one.

So you only really have to apologize to yourself for not listening to your doctor.

Take your meds, they, and my wife, fierowitch (my pill tender) are all that’s keeping me alive.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Welcome again Pavo. I can't imagine anyone giving you a neg for anything you said, thought or typed during your recent dispute with your meds.

I've said worse when I missed my morning coffee.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

HI all,

I am writing this for the fact that when I was in a Hosptial, I would NOT listen to anyone about taking meds, and even tried to get some people to rally to my aid...... This was such a BAD idea!!!! I even, when nothing was seeming to work out, even went beyond my normal character, and asked someone, who shall remain nameless, things I would normally NOT apporove of..!!!! After 5 weeks, finally getting around to taking meds again, and heart troubles all over again aswell. If you do not want to hear about my heart troubles, thas cool too!!!!! I DO NOT BLAME anyone here for placing negative remarks against my name!!!!! IT WAS, as stated, MY FAULT!!!!!! Even coming here, now, I wonder if I should try and get a new screen_name....

Pavo, anyone who would NEG you while you're going through a tough time deserves themselves to be banned. I think you can see from your ratings bar, that few, if anyone at all, actually negged you. I'm really glad that things are straightening out for you... life can be difficult sometimes, but what would life be if there were no challenges, or mountains to climb? Just continue to hang in there... a lot of us know what you are going through.

What's next for you? Are you working on your Fiero or anything?
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I'm glad that you are feeling better. It is unfortunate, but some people on this forum will hold your troubles against you. I had some issues 7 years ago that some people still enjoy throwing in my face. For every person who wishes you well, there is at least one person who takes great joy from your pain.

I hope that your troubles help inspire you to make the changes in your health that lead to a long, healthy and happy life. Focus on your happiness.

How anyone could not want you for a friend is beyond me ! You are truly a likable person.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Very glad to see you're feeling better.

No need to apologize.

I hope you are able to deal w/ the heart issues and other stuff, and that if you need to keep taking meds, that you'll do so. Maybe have some family member keep track of that...

Good luck with the next few months.

Be well.

-Rumor

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
glad your back pavo!
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2012 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
bump for context - Eric, you okay?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock