Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Your hand-to-hand combat weapon of choice (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Your hand-to-hand combat weapon of choice by Wichita
Started on: 05-21-2011 04:01 PM
Replies: 86
Last post by: Taijiguy on 05-23-2011 01:04 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

The scary thing about a knife fight is that you may not even know you're in a knife fight until too late.

If the guy with the knife is good, that's exactly what will happen.
IP: Logged
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

GRASSHOPPER,S as the way of the Warrior has disapeared into my huge senile gut and crippled laird azz,my most deadly unarmed combat weapon next to my venomous mouth,,is a deadly power blast from my poisonous anal trac,opening my amplitudinous buttocks,, if i can expel enough noxious gas rapidly ,the burrito odor will fell you quickly,gasping for air as I scoot away to taco bell for a 2 cheezy burito order

I work with a guy who is the exact same way....
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
If the guy with the knife is good, that's exactly what will happen.

Had a sales guy come up on my carport, knock on the door like there was a fire.
I walked out and had a 5 minute conversation about how I didn't want any of his steaks, we talked about my corvette and I asked him to leave. I had the entire conversation while I concealed a 7 inch blade behind my arm.
He was pissed that I didn't buy anything from him but he left without ever knowing.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Had a sales guy come up on my carport, knock on the door like there was a fire.
I walked out and had a 5 minute conversation about how I didn't want any of his steaks, we talked about my corvette and I asked him to leave. I had the entire conversation while I concealed a 7 inch blade behind my arm.
He was pissed that I didn't buy anything from him but he left without ever knowing.

I know that salesman. He told me he had three 10" knives and an uzi concealed but ready the whole time he was talking to you.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2011 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I know that salesman. He told me he had three 10" knives and an uzi concealed but ready the whole time he was talking to you.

Zeb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2011 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned the single most deadly weapon in ANY combat situation. Most of us are unaware of its potential as a weapon, never train with it, or learn to use it effectively. And we all own one.

It's called a BRAIN.

Mine has, so far, kept me OUT of every situation where I might actuallly need some other weapon. And those of you who have not been so fortunate can probably agree that it is easier to defeat an opponent who does NOT use one. Regardless of the "weapon" he presents.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2011 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
I prefer to use the knife that I take away from the other guy. I doubt many things will make a guy feel dumber than to be beat up with his own knife. (This is assuming it's not someone who actually knows how to knife fight...which most don't)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock