Started on: 05-15-2011 05:16 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: dennis_6 on 05-17-2011 05:07 PM
NickD3.4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
Piston System AR-15:
Magpul Grip MOE, Magpul stock, Magpul flip up sights, Magpul P-mags, SOG forgrip, EO-tec 557 holographic sight.

[This message has been edited by NickD3.4 (edited 06-03-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
Junk, send it to me so I can dispose of it properly!!!!
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroDirect Link to This Post
Looking at where you live I would own nothing less. (At least from what I hear on the news.)
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. I was considering one of them myself. It got a very good review in American Rifleman.

Since California limits us to 10 round magazines, I decided that I'm going to look for a 7.62 caliber instead of 5.56. I gotta make my shots count.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Very nice. I was considering one of them myself. It got a very good review in American Rifleman.

Since California limits us to 10 round magazines, I decided that I'm going to look for a 7.62 caliber instead of 5.56. I gotta make my shots count.

You can still buy pre ban online if you look hard enough. They can cry all they want but its not illegal. They will have to prove you didnt own it.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post
Nice piece man! Since you are in AZ did you get the full auto option?

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

brandon87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Not sure if you are joking or not. FA is not an 'option' though. It is an 'option' if you have about 8-12k depending on what you get exactly.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
That piece of crap ! You just need to send to KY.....I'll put it to good use. Gots me some coyotes that needs killin' .

( just jokin' about it bein' a piece of crap )
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Since California limits us to 10 round magazines.....

That sucks, Doug. I'm still thinkin' about buying a duel drum mag for mine .
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

naw, to get full auto you have to get a receiver that is pre1986, then pay the tax stamp. My buddy has one. Typically, a pre-ban receiver will run you 15K. Im not spending that kind of money. to be honest.....I have shot many autos, and as fast as you can pull the trigger is fast enough.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't sure on the options you have when purchasing an ar in a machine gun state as i like to call it. Since you can get the tax stamp to legally own one, and there are tons of manufacturers making full auto ar's why would'nt they be cheaper. i guess if the state only allows you to be able to own a pre-ban rifle than that would drive the cost up. I'm not sure how the AZ laws work. would you be allowed to get a tax stamp on a rifle you mod yourself with a full auto/burst trigger?

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

PFF
System Bot
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

I wasn't sure on the options you have when purchasing an ar in a machine gun state as i like to call it. Since you can get the tax stamp to legally own one, and there are tons of manufacturers making full auto ar's why would'nt they be cheaper. i guess if the state only allows you to be able to own a pre-ban rifle than that would drive the cost up. I'm not sure how the AZ laws work. would you be allowed to get a tax stamp on a rifle you mod yourself with a full auto/burst trigger?

Prices are high due to the demand and limited numbers. There were only a limited number of full auto guns that were registered before the machine gun ban in 1986. No new ones can be made. The exception being if you are a SOT, then you can manufacture but those guns are not available to civilians.

The only gun you can get a stamp on is one that is already legally registered. No getting a stamp and modding one yourself.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
you can buy one of these bump stocks though. their fully legal and will make your AR pretty damn fast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0BgLk1i9yY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZjLS86R14I
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
I dont think you have the credentials to own one of those. You seem like a shifty questionable character, you might want to had over that weapon to me before you get in trouble.

J/K, I know your an LEO.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

I dont think you have the credentials to own one of those. You seem like a shifty questionable character, you might want to had over that weapon to me before you get in trouble.

J/K, I know your an LEO.

:-)
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryDirect Link to This Post
http://www.quarterbore.com/nfa/dias.html

Learning is free, acting on it is not.
I already had mine expunged. Do not act on all your education, it can be expensive.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2011 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
(Nothing more to say.)

Tony
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
Full autos weren't exactly banned they passed a Firearms Owners Protection act which was BS, that closed the registry, since the registry violated gun owners privacy/constituional rights. Without the registry no new full autos can be registered, hence no new full autos are legal.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock