Hate to say it, but I kinda like this by 1fatcat
Started on: 05-09-2011 12:35 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Scottzilla79 on 05-09-2011 12:21 PM
1fatcat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fatcatSend a Private Message to 1fatcatDirect Link to This Post
I'm not at all a fan of Kia ride quality, but I like their new optima design.
http://www.google.com/searc...10&aql=&oq=2011+kia+
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Kia is learning from Hyundai... though, I think they're trying to be the more "edgy" Korean car (think Soul, etc).

Not bad looking in person but I wouldn't have one - if I had to buy Asain, it'd be a Subaru or a Mazda.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
There's a little red Forte I see from time to time that looks kinda nice... then again, I think half the reason why I like it is because it's Red, and it's one of the few red cars i see around here. Most are White, Black or Silver.
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Kia and Hyundai are now the same company. And have been that way for many years. The new Optima is nothing short of amazing. Kia's and Hyundai's are world class automobiles these days. Korean cars are no longer a punch line.

I bought 3 2006 Kia Rios for work. And I ran everyone of them up to 300,000 miles. All of them are still on the road. And they all still drive like new.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2011 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

There's a little red Forte I see from time to time that looks kinda nice... then again, I think half the reason why I like it is because it's Red, and it's one of the few red cars i see around here. Most are White, Black or Silver.

The Forte coupe is a real looker. It would be great if.they put the turbo engine from the Optima, 247 HP. That would compete with the Civic Si and the Mazdaspeed3.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
'Ya know, those who drive foreign cars, like me, get bashed a little here but, even though I don't like Korean vehicles, I am happy to see that the American way is spreading across the globe. Hell, we fight wars to instill our values. Competition is good. I wouldn't think of boycotting Oklahoma beef to buy Texan.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
You have a point, Cliff... but they are still in the developing stages at present. However, they are moving quite quick and I can't even imagine where they'll be in a decade. Might have some growing pains to deal with.

Have you seen the Hyundai Equus? Big things on the horizon for these guys.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
I really like the design language of the new Kias. They're very sharp looking without being too crazy like the Hyundais. I recommended the forte for my mom, who is looking for a small cheap coupe.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock