HOBO WITH A SHONGUN - NSFW..... by jacknight
Started on: 05-05-2011 11:00 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: S-toon on 05-06-2011 12:51 PM
jacknight

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jacknightSend a Private Message to jacknightDirect Link to This Post
This film is RATED X, It contains Satanic cyborg biker ninjas..... massive amounts of gore, Madness and strippers dancing naked in the blood of children....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHEAOrAdCU

[This message has been edited by jacknight (edited 05-05-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Nice!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jacknight:

This film is RATED X, It contains Satanic cyborg biker ninjas..... massive amounts of gore, Madness and strippers dancing naked in the blood of children....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHEAOrAdCU

And what, prey tell, makes them Satanic, might I ask?

------------------
****Disclaimer****: For those of you politically correct so-and-so's, who have to crap on everyone's parade, the above post was made entirely in jest, as are most of my posts. Life is too short to take things so seriously, and as such, I will not spend valuable time or energy arguing semantics, politics, religion, etc. when I can utilize that energy for something more constructive.

As the author of the above post, I do not suggest that you commit or participate in such actions (in the event that the above post suggests any actions/activities), unless of your own free will or character. That is all, now bugger off.

"I AM A SATANIST! BOW DOWN, FOR I AM THE HIGHEST
EMBODIMENT OF HUMAN LIFE!"

"I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I’m going to take a stand. I’m going to defend it. Right or wrong, I’m going to defend it."

"It’s only after you’ve lost everything that you’re free to do anything."

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 05-05-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Looks..........interesting.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Looks..........interesting.

Its a Rodriquez film. They all look......interesting.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Saweet! Who is this Rodriguez charachter, and what else has he done?

Tony
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Roy Batty is no hobo he is one of the original cyborgs.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Saweet! Who is this Rodriguez charachter, and what else has he done?

Tony

Rodriguez has done LOTS of films. Most notable of these days? Planet Terror from the Grindhouse mark. He also did From Dusk Til Dawn, Machete, etc etc...

Here's his IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001675/
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2011 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

And what, prey tell, makes them Satanic, might I ask?

They are picky about the religion of their car salesmen.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Roy Batty is no hobo he is one of the original cyborgs.

FROM BLADE RUNNER!!!! I KNEW I recognized him from somewhere....
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
it stars rutger hauer as the hobo with a shotgun..how do i know cuz two of my friends back home in nova scotia jason eisener and rob cotteril made this film..it was orginally submitted in a contest when grindhouse was going to premier as a short 2 minute mock trailer..the winner of the contest got a 1.5 million dollar budget to make it into a full length feature film..and they won! they were promptly flown out to the grindhouse premier where they hob nobbed on the red carpet with quinten terrantino to go over a contact..after the film was done they were flown again to a few film festivals to gauge reaction and reaction has been awesome..they even got to party at the playboy mansion in their travels!! freakin awesome eh!! a big kudos for the film boys back home in Nova Scotia..ps these guys worked on trailer park boys too and have been doing this for 15 years now...tim

[This message has been edited by thismanyfieros (edited 05-06-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
S-toon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for S-toonSend a Private Message to S-toonDirect Link to This Post
Really cool movie, watched it awhile back. Its already out, on the internet that is, just google it and you will find alot of websites to watch it online or to download it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock