Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! by Raydar
Started on: 05-01-2011 10:42 PM
Replies: 550
Last post by: Doni Hagan on 05-13-2011 06:04 PM
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shyster:

OK, so then Obama DID take credit, which is exactly what the previous posters (not you, mind you) asserted. QED.

But get real. Do you think Bush was incapable of dissembling when necessary? There was a huge open reward for Bin Laden's head all that time. Do you really think he wasn't an active target prior to Obama taking office? Or are you openly claiming that every public statement made by a public official is irrefutable "fact?"

Let's face reality.
Ever since Carter screwed the pooch on the Iran hostage "rescue," no CE has been willing to take any risk at all.
Bush probably could have had Bin Laden half a dozen times. We'll never know.
It's either absolute success, or we're not going.
All of which means, Bin Laden screwed up, big time. He got comfortable, he got secure.

This man, who needed routine kidney dialysis, managed to elude everything we threw at him for almost a decade.
Either he got stupid, or he got tired.

Either way, I'm not in a big hurry to sing the praises of any administration for finally stumbling into him.

And do you think he wasn't a big target BEFORE Bush took office, as if Bush started out after him? What were those missiles Clinton tossed back in 98 when the right wingers dismissed it as diversionary tactics from his problems? And was Carter in special ops in Iran? How did he "screw the pooch" because the military failed to pull off a mission? Your bent is perfectly clear.
IP: Logged
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

...and you call ME an assclown? Christ, tbone, I've had 3 beers and I can STILL out argue you with simple facts. Did I need to use larger type and bold?

What is so damning or controversial about me posting the fact that it was the 8 year anniversary???????? Anybody home?

I was only pointing out the factoid I saw on the story at CNN you moron. I said, "wow what a weird coincidence", I think I will share it. Never once in that post did I make a damning remark about anything NOR did I question the mission accomplished banner being for whatever rerason. That is why you are a moron.

Yes, 3 beers in you and it shows you idiot.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-02-2011).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

From someone who could care less about the "president A's dick is bigger than president B's dick" discussion, I think it's incredibly stupid to even announce OBL is dead. That alone makes a martyr out of him. It would have been much better to have kept that a secret and let the Al Qaida network (and all other OBL fanboys) guess about OBL's whereabouts.

Gloating over the death of the world's biggest terrorist leader? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Yeah, I thought about that, too. Dead, he's a martyr. Once you have a martyr (especially in a culture that thinks so highly of martyrs), then you could have a problem.

The other angle is that this is big political capital here in the U.S. I doubt any politician could pass up the opportunity to announce this. Also, it is big news here in the U.S. I'm sure you've seen the gatherings at the White House and Times Square. I wouldn't doubt there will be more tomorrow and maybe later. I can see how releasing the news would be seen as good for the country and morale.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Yeah, I thought about that, too.

I seriously doubt you are capable.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Wat is so damning or controversial about me posting the fact that it was the 8 year anniversary????????

I was only pointing out the factoid I saw on the story at CNN you moron. I said, "wow what a weird coincidence", I think I will share it. Never once in that post did I make a damning remark about anything NOR did I question the mission accomplished banner being for whatever rerason. That is why you are a moron.

Because it wasn't necessary, ass. If it wasn't a big deal, then WHY BRING IT UP?

Yes, 3 beers in you and it shows you idiot.

No, 3 beers and I can STILL out-reason you. GIVE UP, you aren't up for this discussion intellectually, even AFTER I've been drinking. F***.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

I seriously doubt you are capable.

Well, gee, Einstein, I just SAID so.

Christ, you're a numbskull. Maybe you'd consider not f'ing up this thread with your nonsense, so we can get back to celebrating?

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

No, 3 beers and I can STILL out-reason you. GIVE UP, you aren't up for this discussion intellectually, even AFTER I've been drinking. F***.

Outreason me? lol

As far as it being necessary, the only thing necessary to this discussion is you get a clue and maybe read it again when you are sober. You, "sir", are laughable.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

From someone who could care less about the "president A's dick is bigger than president B's dick" discussion, I think it's incredibly stupid to even announce OBL is dead. That alone makes a martyr out of him. It would have been much better to have kept that a secret and let the Al Qaida network (and all other OBL fanboys) guess about OBL's whereabouts.

Gloating over the death of the world's biggest terrorist leader? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

You may be right. I'd be willing to wager that Al Qaeda knew he was dead before we did though. I honestly believe taking an open firm stance on this will do more to damage their resolve than it will create a martyr. I don't think this is over, but I believe this will show people that it is unwise for them to make allegiances with Al Qaeda. Most people that join these fanatical organizations are weak-minded. Weak-minded people usually don't have the strongest resolve.

Someone else may take his place, but I don't think they will have the same impact, and will be unseated quickly. We broke the inertia with this, and will go through the prospective replacements quickly if and when they step up. This is my opinion on the matter, not fact.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 05-02-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Outreason me? lol

As far as it being necessary, the only thing necessary to this discussion is you get a clue and maybe read it again when you are sober. You, "sir", are laughable.

You're full of s***. You accused me of not arguing with the right person and correct subject, and I re-posted what YOU WROTE about "mission accomplished. Jesus Christ, do you even read what you WRITE?

You can LOL all you want, I called you on it, and you have no reasonable answer, and falsely accuse me of misquoting you. What a dumbass!
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
I'll celebrate when idiots like you stop attacking people for making statements that were non inflammatory. I'll really throw a few back in your honor when you grow a pair, come up with your own opinion about a few things instead of what people tell you to think, and I'll celebrate whole heartedly when you can go into a conversation without a chip on your shoulder and take what others say out of context and act like an ass as a result.

That would be celebration-worthy.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010

You're full of s***. You accused me of not arguing with the right person and correct subject, and I re-posted what YOU WROTE about "mission accomplished. Jesus Christ, do you even read what you WRITE?

You can LOL all you want, I called you on it, and you have no reasonable answer, and falsely accuse me of misquoting you. What a dumbass!

*hic* gee guysss, I wanna yell at those liberallllss online while I'm feeling gooood.... *hic*

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

I'll celebrate when idiots like you stop attacking people for making statements that were non inflammatory. I'll really throw a few back in your honor when you grow a pair, come up with your own opinion about a few things instead of what people tell you to think, and I'll celebrate whole heartedly when you can go into a conversation without a chip on your shoulder and take what others say out of context and act like an ass as a result.

You brought up the "mission accomplished" thing. It was unnecessary. How about you grow a pair, and admit it?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

*hic* gee guysss, I wanna yell at those liberallllss online while I'm feeling gooood.... *hic*

I still made a reasonable argument, without spelling or grammatical errors. All you have are a losing argument and insults.

GIVE UP, tbone, you're calling yourself an a**hole.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
And do you think he wasn't a big target BEFORE Bush took office, as if Bush started out after him? What were those missiles Clinton tossed back in 98 when the right wingers dismissed it as diversionary tactics from his problems? And was Carter in special ops in Iran? How did he "screw the pooch" because the military failed to pull off a mission? Your bent is perfectly clear.

You guys TRYING to get this thread thrown in the trash? Seriously, this isn't even a "spirited debate" anymore. It's a ridiculous name-calling match. I think it would suck to have a thread commenting about a historical event get trashed because you guys can't see past yourselves for one evening. Please stop, or at least tone down your posts.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

You brought up the "mission accomplished" thing. It was unnecessary. How about you grow a pair, and admit it?

It was a statement of fact. Did you know it? I didnt, I read it on CNN, I shared it. Not sure whats so damning about that.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

You guys TRYING to get this thread thrown in the trash? Seriously, this isn't even a "spirited debate" anymore. It's a ridiculous name-calling match. I think it would suck to have a thread commenting about a historical event get trashed because you guys can't see past yourselves for one evening. Please stop, or at least tone down your posts.

Any time tbone is ready.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

It was a statement of fact. Did you know it? I didnt, I shared it. Not sure whats so damning about that.

Most of the comments I've seen from you are anti-Republican. Why else would you bring it up, given your ideological history?

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Most of the comments I've seen from you are anti-Republican. Why else would you bring it up, given your ideological history?

Oh so I am being criticised for something I said previously?

Because what I posted:
"Announcement of bin Laden's death comes on the eighth anniversary of former President George W. Bush's controversial "mission accomplished" statement aboard the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln after the March 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq."
Has no critical content, and yet thats why you attacked me.

So say so and give me quotes so I know exactly what I am being attacked for instead of statements that were non- attacking. In other words, take issue with something I say in another thread, maybe you should bring it up there. What I said did not warrant your A-hole attack, and you can now get stuffed. Thank you.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
This is interesting. Obama called Bush and Clinton before his address on TV:

Obama called Bush before statement
http://www.politico.com/pol...81-8e58ec10fd94.html

Classy move, I'd say.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Is this a photo of his body?

(warning....it's NASTY)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...forces-Pakistan.html
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Oh so I am being criticised for something I said previously?

Yes. Things don't happen in a vacuum. I've read your other political posts, not exactly right-friendly.

PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Yes. Things don't happen in a vacuum. I've read your other political posts, not exactly right-friendly.

Cry me a river. I don't have to be. You can take issue with the things I say like that when I say them.

But..
If you want to take something innocuous I say here and turn it into something else, that makes you either a liar or very ignorant, either way... don't look good for you.

Anyhow, thats what I am taking issue with. You want to attack me for posting something that was completely "factoid trivia hey guys did ya know?" and turned it into a blasphemy deserving of your ire and insult.

Shyster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
And do you think he wasn't a big target BEFORE Bush took office, as if Bush started out after him? What were those missiles Clinton tossed back in 98 when the right wingers dismissed it as diversionary tactics from his problems? .

???????????
Bin Laden was offered up to the Clinton administration on a silver platter, and was refused.

Welcome to our world.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Watch out for possible backlash. If you're traveling, be careful, folks:

U.S. issues travel alert after Osama bin Laden killing
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Cry me a river. I don't have to be. You can take issue with the things I say like that when I say them.

But..
If you want to take something innocuous I say here and turn it into something else, that makes you either a liar or very ignorant, either way... anyhow, thats what I am taking issue with.

No, it would NOT make me a liar. Do you even know what a lie is? At worst, I could misinterpret your intentions. But the bottom like is, given your posting history and evident political viewpoint, I simply don't trust that your intentions are good. A lie would be if I somehow *knew* what your intentions were, and said they were otherwise.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

No, it would NOT make me a liar. Do you even know what a lie is? At worst, I could misinterpret your intentions. But the bottom like is, given your posting history and evident political viewpoint, I simply don't trust that your intentions are good. A lie would be if I somehow *knew* what your intentions were, and said they were otherwise.

Hey everybody, Bear knows *why* I post what I post.

He's got me. I posted that factoid because..

..because you have to admit its a pretty neat coincidence.

Sorry, my intent was not what you said, you can take my word for it or not.. but I dont respond kindly to being attacked for saying harmless trivia. So as before, I say now, get stuffed.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Hey everybody, Bear knows *why* I post what I post.

That isn't what I said or implied. If you know that...it would make *you* a liar.

How's *that* for coincidence?

He's got me. I posted that factoid because..

.. you have to admit its a pretty neat coincidence.

Neat? In what way?

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Neat? In what way?

Neat because *even if misinterpreted by some as to which mission WAS accomplished* the mission accomplished speech anniversary date IS the date that we really kinda actually accomplished our mission. (i.e. confirming Bin Laden is dead)

Pretty harmless, I thought. Huh. Anyways, thats my story and I am sticking to it and kiss my rear for attacking me over it.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Pretty harmless, I thought. Huh. Anyways, thats my story and I am sticking to it and kiss my rear for attacking me over it.

I'll be sure you bring this up the next time you post something anti-Republican. The context will be most telling.

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
inb4trash
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
FieroBear I don't mean to dump on you but does it ever strike you as the least bit hypocritical that you often engage in posting all kinds of derogatory, slanderous, and demeaning posts about "the left" / liberals / democrats but then get bent our of shape when someone posts something you interpret (rightly or wrongly) as insulting to "the right" / conservatives / republicans?

Do you not see that you use the exact tactics in posting that you claim that you dislike so much? Not all the time mind you, I've seen some posts by you as of late that I thought were unbiased and well thought out. I understand we all have our "moments" when we probably are too sensitive to what others post, even me

Personally I think it would have been more fitting if this happened under the Bush administration but as someone else has said the real credit should go to the Military and Counter Terrorist / Intelligence workers. Bin Laden was "at war" with the West, specifically the U.S., and as so is a casualty of that war IMO. I'm not much for celebration in the killing of another but I can understand why some might feel like it.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

I'll be sure you bring this up the next time you post something anti-Republican. The context will be most telling.

Make sure you bookmark it for that fated post yet to come ..I am SURE bringing this back up then will be of the utmost relevance to whatever we are arguing about in the future, regardless of the topic or facts it will be completely incriminating. How? We really don't know yet, but we get you 3 beers and a few half read sentences, I am sure anything is possible...

Here's the article.. its in the damn title fer crying out loud. The reporter must have had an anti-right agenda, according to your reasoning, to title it so.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/th...ther-odd-timing.html

Bin Laden News Comes on Anniversary After 'Mission Accomplished" and Other Odd Timing
May 02, 2011 12:53 AM

Sara Just and Dan Arnall report: Timing is everything. But what about coincidences of timing?

May 1, 2011 will be noted in the history books as the date President Obama announced that Osama Bin Laden was killed.

It is eight years to the day from another significant date in the U.S.’ so-called war on terror. It was on this date in 2003, that former President George W. Bush delivered a speech aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, with a large banner announcing “Mission Accomplished” hung over the aircraft carrier.

Bush was announcing what he then called the end of combat operations in Iraq. But the speech was soon followed by an increase in violence from the Iraqi insurgency and many thousands more casualties followed the speech, which was quickly considered a major political misstep.

But the coincidences of timing do not end there. History notes that Adolf Hitler committed suicide on April 30, 1945, but the news was not announced until May 1 and newspaper headlines did not report his death until May 2nd. 66 years ago to this day.

And finally, today is Holocaust Remembrance Day, where in Israel it is also a federal holiday to commemorate the memories of the six million Jews and six million others killed by the Nazis in the Holocaust. That date was selected to honor the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, where Jews unsuccessfully fought against their Nazi oppressors in Poland.

As Israel follows the Hebrew, or lunar, calendar, the holiday falls on a different date every year. This year Holocaust Remembrance Day is today: May 2.

So, in the meantime, while we are waiting for me to 'reveal my telling context', I'm done with you. If you ACTUALLY have something coherent to say or contend, send me a PM and stop mucking the thread up with compaints about perceived intent of what was only a trivia post.

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Is this a photo of his body?

(warning....it's NASTY)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...forces-Pakistan.html

They must have pulled it. Im not seeing it
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroDirect Link to This Post
You know who deserves all the credit? Ron Paul. We can all agree on that right? :P

(Not making a political or fact based statement of any sort. Obvious jokes are obvious )

I must say I am glad this finally happened though. And I think credit goes to our brave men and women overseas and at home for fighting to keep us safe and free. I know that is something we can all agree on
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Winning
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

They must have pulled it. Im not seeing it

claimed to be fake (from that same website)
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Whaddya know, he was in Pakistan...

Good for our troops, Good for Obama, Good for the Country.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

I agree. I think this whole thing has a very strange "wag the dog" feel to it... I think he died several years ago.

back on topic,

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
I just saw this on this mornings news and all I saw was a cartoon of the op. all those special forces guys wear cameras. I want video conformation. Not cartoons.

I want that MF hanging from the monument we have at the twin towers.

If they don’t show us pictures, video it didn’t happen. I want the ass holes body here in America were we can cut off his fkn head, then have horse pull his body apart. And hang that from the highest building in America.

Sorry if I pissed in anyone’s cheerios but I want proof, not a cartoon. I want the video of the special ops.

If and I say if he really is dead I want to see his dead fkn body.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock