Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! by Raydar
Started on: 05-01-2011 10:42 PM
Replies: 550
Last post by: Doni Hagan on 05-13-2011 06:04 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
So, according to CBS and ABC, OBL has been in Pakistan for at least 8 months, living on a compound, in what is being described as a mansion, in a city of 90,000, not far from the capital of Pakistan, and not one single moderate or other Pakistani ever knew it?

Yeah--right.
As I said long ago, LOTS of people in that region helped him move about--or knew he did, and never opened their little pie holes.

May he burn in hell and all those who knew he was there.
IP: Logged
Scottzilla79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Is anyone else bothered by the celebrating in the streets? Dure it is mostly stupid college kids but it just unseemly. I'm glad he's dead but I wouldn't go screaming in front of the white house or in times square.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

Is anyone else bothered by the celebrating in the streets? Dure it is mostly stupid college kids but it just unseemly. I'm glad he's dead but I wouldn't go screaming in front of the white house or in times square.

Nope. I think it deserves at least as much celebration as a basketball team winning a title.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
YYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a GOOD day!

Now we can get our troops out of that god-forsaken crap-hole, and commence "Operation Glowing Parking Lot".

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 05-02-2011).]

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Nope. I think it deserves at least as much celebration as a basketball team winning a title.

Amen... I think I'm going to run thru the streets with my flag raised high
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
CNN has just confirmed that bin laden the was shot in the head
Shyster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
Obama didn't take credit. He addressed that it was America's win. This was an awesome point. Hopefully the troops will see the light at the end of the tunnel now and have the drive to pull out with the win in short time.

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
I noticed that to. [sic] (kinds looked like he was pulled out of bed to give the address) but as i said. many think hes a selfish president but that statement said its an American win not a presidential win.

Huh? As soon as "I" took office, "I" ordered Leon Panetta to make this a priority. (Not even, "I reaffirmed the priority set by my predecessor.")(NOPE! "I" gave this order !!!)
"I" was briefed (eight months ago). "I" ordered further investigations. "I" ordered action.

He could not even say, to those who lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks, that "your country" would not rest, it had to be "We" (a most royal (I.e.. sovereign) "We," at that.)

Originally posted by TiredGXP:
Geez, can't some of you leave your political bickering aside even for this news?

I would if everyone else would. But some would "reinterpret" Obama's speech already (see above), as though 20-20 hindsight were the political necessity of the day.

For me, I find sadness in the fact that anyone would take joy in another's death. I don't care if you regard bin Laden as human, or animal. It was a life. What was done, needed to be done. Had to be done.

The fact of its doing, however necessary, is not a cause for celebration. Chants of "USA, USA" as shown outside the gates of the White House tonight, (however "big" that may make one feel) strike me as obscene. Just as did the scenes of those others dancing in the streets on 9/11/2001.

I don't have any easy answers. Would that I did. I do know that pounding our chests and going "Ungh, Ungh, Ungh" (or USA!, USA!, USA!) won't really solve any problems.

Please don't reduce yourselves to finding joy in the killing of another being. He deliberately killed others. Wantonly.
He has paid the price for doing so. What had to be done, was done. None of us are any larger, or any more important, because of this.

There are more important problems in the world.
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shyster:
I don't have any easy answers. Would that I did. I do know that pounding our chests and going "Ungh, Ungh, Ungh" (or USA!, USA!, USA!) won't really solve any problems.

I get where you're coming from, but I would counter with the fact that it at least raises spirits. Let a country that has been riddled with economic problems and a general depressing mood celebrate and be merry, no matter the occasion.

For some people, it just floats their boat to be extra patriotic, and I would never discourage them.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
"Huh? As soon as "I" took office, "I" ordered Leon Panetta to make this a priority. (Not even, "I reaffirmed the priority set by my predecessor.")(NOPE! "I" gave this order !!!)
"I" was briefed (eight months ago). "I" ordered further investigations. "I" ordered action."

Sorry, Shyster, It was not a reinforced priority. Bush stated clearly that he was not that important, more than once. Obama made it a priority again. He did give the order, unless there is a CIC we aren't aware of. "I ordered action" is exactly what happened.
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

pic

I'd even give Carmen Sandiago 2nd place, then maybe OBL can be thought about.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I get where you're coming from, but I would counter with the fact that it at least raises spirits. Let a country that has been riddled with economic problems and a general depressing mood celebrate and be merry, no matter the occasion.

For some people, it just floats their boat to be extra patriotic, and I would never discourage them.

good post.. I agree.. I am not into seeing someone die. I am not the kind of person who would wish bad things even on bad people...but everyone in this country should at least be relieved to some degree that he is not gunning for us, at the very least. Others may be more moved by it and celebrate.. I say good for them. Wave that flag. We had enough fear from 9/11 that we need a balance of rejoicement. At least I feel it... good day to be an American.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-02-2011).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

He was explaining how it happened to the people. Overall he was not taking credit. And any credit that is given to him is done rightfully so, as does more credit go to the troops and other military leaders.

As for celebrating in his death... I will not say "Rot in Hell Osama". However, I'm happy my country is a tiny bit less in fear. I am happy my best friend who died in Afghanistan last year fought for something America can see. I'm happy we are seeing results. I'm happy there is, or will shortly be, a light at the end of the long tunnel we've been traveling on. And I'm happy that the >5,356 CIVILIAN deaths can now be somewhat eased, and sometime in the future we will see an end. No I'm not happy a life is now dead. This moment is shocking & historic. That doesn't mean people who are rejoicing are ignorant of the severity.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

I'd even give Carmen Sandiago 2nd place, then maybe OBL can be thought about.

Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earheart, D.B. Cooper

[This message has been edited by weaselbeak (edited 05-02-2011).]

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

I don't know, but many were bothered by them dancing in the streets when the Twin Towers went down. Seems maybe we don't hold ourselves to a higher standard after all.

Personally, I'm happy they finally got him. It's been a long time coming. I for one won't be dancing in the streets though. It won't end the war and most likely retaliation will occur. Whether that retaliation is on our soil or not is yet unknown. I don't feel I am personally in any danger, although I do live below a Air Force Base. I think there are much larger targets out there and that a strike would most likely be done, if done, on the leadership, financial or military structure. I doubt the Air Force Base I live near would rate high up on that list. The only other possibility would be a Religion based retaliation, in which case Salt Lake City may be in danger since Utah is 60% LDS. We will see how it all plays out.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Photos are on the net now. Dunno if that would be against rules or what not, seek and ye shall find.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Photos are on the net now. Dunno if that would be against rules or what not, seek and ye shall find.

Those are fake.

Shyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterDirect Link to This Post

While I understand what you're saying, I will never celebrate the killing of another life, no matter how necessary, nor will I applaud those who do so, no matter how motivated. I recognize that killing can be a necessity. That does not mean that anyone should ever celebrate wantonly at the event of another's death, nor should any human, regardless of his mental or economic wherewithal, be supported in celebration of the death of another.

Apparently, your position is: "Oh, we just needed something to celebrate!"
Then where does that place you in moral relation to those who danced in the streets when thousands were murdered as the Twin Towers collapsed?

Because you see yourself as no different from them, we don't need to be having this conversation.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
This is good news. Although I thought there were an awful lot of I's in Obama's address, it Did happen on his watch so kudos to the pres!
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Then instead of celebrating Bin Laden's death, celebrate the end of a dark chapter in America's history. We got our closure. Now we can look forward to better times.
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

While I understand what you're saying, I will never celebrate the killing of another life, no matter how necessary, nor will I applaud those who do so, no matter how motivated. I recognize that killing can be a necessity. That does not mean that anyone should ever celebrate wantonly at the event of another's death, nor should any human, regardless of his mental or economic wherewithal, be supported in celebration of the death of another.

Apparently, your position is: "Oh, we just needed something to celebrate!"
Then where does that place you in moral relation to those who danced in the streets when thousands were murdered as the Twin Towers collapsed?

Because you see yourself as no different from them, we don't need to be having this conversation.

Just out of curiousity, you're passing judgment on someone that can understand why people would celebrate the passing of their enemy? Would you also judge the people of Iraq that celebrated the death of Saddam, or the Jews across the world celebrating the death / defeat of Hitler? While I can understand your desire to honor all life, this is a reality in our society. He was not a confused soul that took a few lives. If he had the opportunity, he MAY have attempted genocide. People are not celebrating the extinguishing of a live, they are celebrating the end of a life that served to take other lives. I do not necessarily agree with the celebrating, and I believe you have the right to think how you want, but I don't think you have the right to judge them or people who understand their desire to celebrate.

I'm trying not to assume too much about you, but there are a few tells that I'm curious about. You say there are more important things in the world, as you sit in front of your computer, living in Conroe (a very affluent area), and obviously have a higher education by your vocabulary (does shyster mean lawyer?). I would say you have a fairly materialistic life as most Americans do. What have you done to address these more important concerns? What did you do today to end hunger, war, oppression, homelessness, poverty? Believe me, I don't necessarily disagree, I get sickened by the constant media and virtual reality, but I'm not going to participate in it while hypocritically chastizing others.

Just some food for thought.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

As he should, Any other President would. It rightfully happened on his watch, if there was an attack on us he would be blamed, why not take credit for the good?

Brad

hehehe agreed. What would you expect him to do ? Not take any credit ??

Sure he didn't pull the trigger, but he absolutely had a hand in what went down.

Just because a coach doesn't throw the football, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve credit for winning the super bowl !

We all understand the troops are the real heroes in this.

I understand some people don't like the guy but trying to undermine this as something less than a major important historical moment that will help define the president is pretty silly.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-02-2011).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Man, screw you Troll. All I stated was a FACT, and that the announcement came on the 8th anniversary of "Mission Accomplished".. It was the observation of a coincidence, I never said one demeaning thing about Bush, or anything for that matter until now. Go stir a turd on someone else.

Up yours, ass. The "mission accomplished" banner was for the SHIP, but you're trying to make it something else. That's STUPID DEMOCRAT S***. Own up to it.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
Rejoice in an American victory and STOP wishing it hadn't happened so Obama couldn't get any credit.

Then why bring up Bush and Obama?

And I am NOT wishing it didn't happen. More stupid Democrat s***.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by mptighe:

Wow, seriously? This news breaks and all some people can think to do is argue politics?

I clicked on this thread to read and celebrate, and the anti-Bush crowd went right to the same horseshit. I would have liked to celebrate, too. Bummer, huh?

weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Up yours, ass. The "mission accomplished" banner was for the SHIP, but you're trying to make it something else. That's STUPID DEMOCRAT S***. Own up to it.

Up yours as well. The whole thing was a photo op, as shown by his silly flight jacket. Mr. AWOL from the ANG.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Agreed. If there are any rallies tomorrow, I might just get out there myself. I'm at least going to put out my American flag tomorrow.

weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Then why bring up Bush and Obama?

And I am NOT wishing it didn't happen. More stupid Democrat s***.

There is a difference between bringing it up and responding to.

Shyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterDirect Link to This Post

"Huh? As soon as "I" took office, "I" ordered Leon Panetta to make this a priority. (Not even, "I reaffirmed the priority set by my predecessor.")(NOPE! "I" gave this order !!!)
"I" was briefed (eight months ago). "I" ordered further investigations. "I" ordered action."

Sorry, Shyster, It was not a reinforced priority. Bush stated clearly that he was not that important, more than once. Obama made it a priority again. He did give the order, unless there is a CIC we aren't aware of. "I ordered action" is exactly what happened.

OK, so then Obama DID take credit, which is exactly what the previous posters (not you, mind you) asserted. QED.

But get real. Do you think Bush was incapable of dissembling when necessary? There was a huge open reward for Bin Laden's head all that time. Do you really think he wasn't an active target prior to Obama taking office? Or are you openly claiming that every public statement made by a public official is irrefutable "fact?"

Let's face reality.
Ever since Carter screwed the pooch on the Iran hostage "rescue," no CE has been willing to take any risk at all.
Bush probably could have had Bin Laden half a dozen times. We'll never know.
It's either absolute success, or we're not going.
All of which means, Bin Laden screwed up, big time. He got comfortable, he got secure.

This man, who needed routine kidney dialysis, managed to elude everything we threw at him for almost a decade.
Either he got stupid, or he got tired.

Either way, I'm not in a big hurry to sing the praises of any administration for finally stumbling into him.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Up yours as well. The whole thing was a photo op,

Presidents do photo ops. So?

The banner was for the aircraft carrier. So?

as shown by his silly flight jacket. Mr. AWOL from the ANG.

Oh, yes, the FORGED documents that Dan Rather and CBS cooked up? Repeating another LIE, weasel (you are aptly named)?

http://www.mediaresearch.or...mpaign/04/rather.asp

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 05-02-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
brandon87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post
So those who celebrated the death of one man who was responsible (at least partially) for the shed blood of thousands of innocent people are no different then those who cheered in the streets at the loss of 3000+ people based only on the fact that they hate the western civilization?

Hardly the same, IMO. When I see crowds of people celebrating cities full of civilians being bombed in the middle east for no reason other than it's a craphole, then I'll think differently.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

There is a difference between bringing it up and responding to.

Then why bring it up in a RESPONSE?

You're in a hole, and digging. Your choice, I guess.

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

You're out of your mind. Wow. I am not even sure you have read what I posted. I have never seen such stupidity in my life as what you have just spewed forth. If you can't keep straight even who you are arguing with, you deserve to look like the assclown you now look like. I'm assuming you must be drinking because normally you aren't THIS dense.. I got better things to do than hold a troll's hand in conversation. If you can't figure it out thats your shortcoming. Friggin loonie.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-02-2011).]

Shyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:
Just some food for thought.

Not to take your food out of order here, but this is way off-topic, as analysis of my personality or economic status (if any), does not have anything to do with this thread. So, you have a PM. You have my permission to share the contents of that PM with anyone who's curious (for whatever reason), or to start another thread, as if the world needed it.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

You're out of your mind. Wow. I am not even sure you have read what I posted. I have never seen such stupidity in my life as what you have just spewed forth. If you can't keep straight even who you are arguing with, you deserve to look like the assclown you now look like. I'm assuming you must be drinking because normally you aren't THIS dense.. I got better things to do than hold a troll's hand in conversation. If you can't figure it out thats your shortcoming. Friggin loonie.

Really, dumbass? Here is YOUR post that I was responding to:

Announcement of bin Laden's death comes on the eighth anniversary of former President George W. Bush's controversial "mission accomplished" statement aboard the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln after the March 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq.

...and you call ME an assclown? Christ, tbone, I've had 3 beers and I can STILL out argue you with simple facts. Did I need to use larger type and bold?

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
yay

Cant beleive Castro outlived Osama.

Now we need to kill Hugo Chavez.
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post

RenegadeShadow

279 posts
Member since Apr 2011

saved
------------------

[This message has been edited by RenegadeShadow (edited 05-02-2011).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
From someone who could care less about the "president A's dick is bigger than president B's dick" discussion, I think it's incredibly stupid to even announce OBL is dead. That alone makes a martyr out of him. It would have been much better to have kept that a secret and let the Al Qaida network (and all other OBL fanboys) guess about OBL's whereabouts.

Gloating over the death of the world's biggest terrorist leader? Stupid, stupid, stupid.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RenegadeShadow:

yay

Cant beleive Castro outlived Osama.

Now we need to kill Hugo Chavez.

The list of despots seems to be growing. How about we do a "two for one deal", and whack Ahmadinejad while we're at it?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock