Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! by Raydar
Started on: 05-01-2011 10:42 PM
Replies: 550
Last post by: Doni Hagan on 05-13-2011 06:04 PM
newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

I think that it's more than reportedly and generally accepted as fact. I don't see why some lunatic's ingratitude should outweigh our helping freedom fighters. I don't think every Mujahedin from Afghanistan turned into a terrorist mastermind either.

Like "Freedom Fighters" such as the Governments of Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bahrain etc... who get/have gotten military "aid" through the years. Yeah you're right no evidence of anything going wrong with it besides that one lunatic.
IP: Logged
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

Oh man you're so right. OK everyone it was a good run but democracy is over. We don't know anything let's leave everything to our dear leaders and not question them anymore.
Criticism can be petty, it can be constructive, and it can be crucial.
I could answer your fable9which was good btw) with the emperor's new clothes. No one criticized him.

As far as Daschle is concerned, he and no one else said anything about it again because it was idiotic and cowardly. Whether or not you think they should be our ally, it's pretty dishonorable to ditch them soon as it got uncomfortable for us.
I have never heard Israel officially declare their goal is to wipe Muslims off the face of the earth. The reverse can not be said of all of their neighbors.

I never said we should ditch Israel. I said our allegiance with them and help making them a nuclear power was a contributing factor to the hatred towards us. It makes perfect sense to me why they feel we are their enemy. Again, I don't agree with their feelings, but I understand the origin. Just as I understand the conflict between Israel and the nations of Islam, I don't agree with it, but I can understand.

I also didn't say we should never question our leaders. That said, the people who sit here day in and day out complaining about the president and blaming everything negative on him in one sentence, then saying he shouldn't get any credit for something positive in the next, are simply spewing vitrol. They don't have any idea what they're talking about, were probably blaming the guy for the issues before he even got into office, and state their opinions as if they were facts. They're as ignorant as I am, but at least I admit to my ignorance. They pretend like they know more than the rest of us, which they clearly don't. My point is why sit there and argue about things YOU don't even know are true or false. None of us know any more than what we've been told, and the media that is our source is sooooo reliable right?
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:

His DAUGHTER says OBL was executed before her eyes. You tin foil types are nuts.

And how much did Barry the Kenyan pay her to say that? This lass will be living large for the rest of her life while her Dad hangs out at whichever resort his pal Obama sends him.

Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

And how much did Barry the Kenyan pay her to say that? This lass will be living large for the rest of her life while her Dad hangs out at whichever resort his pal Obama sends him.

Osama had 500 English pounds and two phone numbers sewn into the seams of his clothes.
Was one of the numbers your's?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Well, I guess Al Qaeda is in on the hoax now....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id...bin_laden/?GT1=43001

Man that president guy knows no boundaries, he even got the sworn enemy of democracy to back up his lie to lull us into a complacency What's next? Here is where the people whining about a lack of proof change the subject to "Well he didn't do anything but say ok, you guys can kill him", or "Well if he hadn't have approved the order, he would have ended his political career". Take your time guys, make sure the next one is a doozy.

For the record, Obama is a politician, so he's a liar, JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM. That said, he's no worse than quite a few of them have been, and honestly I think history will show he's done a better job than he's getting credit for (it's not like the country was doing great when he stepped in, and before anyone starts in we didn't even know how bad it was yet until afterwards). I still think the system should be reworked though and we should get back to basics.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Well, I guess Al Qaeda is in on the hoax now....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id...bin_laden/?GT1=43001

Man that president guy knows no boundaries, he even got the sworn enemy of democracy to back up his lie to lull us into a complacency

First of all, I believe for 100% OBL is dead. As a doornail. No doubt whatsoever.

But let's play devil's advocate. Let's say OBL isn't dead and all this is just an elaborate hoax instigated by BHO. Looking at the past 8 years, Al Qaeda has lost lots of its momentum and what better way to fuel the spirits of the extremists then to create a martyr out of the one person most extremists idolize? OBL was nothing more than a has been. He only had symbolic value and according to what's known now, he was actually pretty content with his new life. So suppose OBL isn't dead, but the USA is bragging they killed him, then you betcha Al Qaeda would jump on the opportunity to breath new life into the resolve of extremist muslims by creating something much more powerful than OBL alive: OBL as a martyr.

As another bearded fellow once said: "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

First of all, I believe for 100% OBL is dead. As a doornail. No doubt whatsoever.

But let's play devil's advocate. Let's say OBL isn't dead and all this is just an elaborate hoax instigated by BHO. Looking at the past 8 years, Al Qaeda has lost lots of its momentum and what better way to fuel the spirits of the extremists then to create a martyr out of the one person most extremists idolize? OBL was nothing more than a has been. He only had symbolic value and according to what's known now, he was actually pretty content with his new life. So suppose OBL isn't dead, but the USA is bragging they killed him, then you betcha Al Qaeda would jump on the opportunity to breath new life into the resolve of extremist muslims by creating something much more powerful than OBL alive: OBL as a martyr.

As another bearded fellow once said: "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

So your plan lets him go free ? Do you think that had he been left alone it would have been the end of terrorism?
You have to show the cost of their actions, anything else sounds like surrender to me.
Intell say's he was very active and involved.

http://openchannel.msnbc.ms...-in-plotting-attacks

[This message has been edited by Wolfhound (edited 05-06-2011).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

I dont know that he was as far removed as people are claiming. "They" (it's always "they") said he had plans for a 10th anniversary attack on trains in America for this year's 9/11. The media is also claiming they found a treasure of intel. If we can believe them and this isn't an attempt to try to resuscitate an enemy for ratings, then it surely looks like he was still very much in the loop. They're claiming he's a holy leader, so I see them hanging on his words to the very end. Unlike us here, where we drop our support of our leaders at the first sign of trouble apparently. Aside from this, I believe the force is strong with you, too bad it's not May the 4th Be With You anymore
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Even in Death, Did Osama Bin Laden Win?
http://blogs.forbes.com/ben...osama-bin-laden-win/

Despite the shot tweeted ‘round the world, is it fair to view the death of Osama Bin Laden as the highpoint in an eventual victory over Al Qaeda? Bin Laden’s own stated goals suggest that the victory may be more Pyrrhic than the U.S. government is willing to admit.

In 2004, Bin Laden released a tape to Al-Jazeera where the former head of Al Qaeda laid out the purpose of the 9/11 attacks, and the organization’s goals. “We are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. Allah willing, and nothing is too great for Allah,” Bin Laden said.

In other words, the goal was not to defeat America in battle. The goal was not to bleed American resolve on the battlefield. The entire purpose of Al Qaeda’s attacks on America was to bleed America’s economy dry. By that standard, even in death, Bin Laden has clearly won.

In January of 2001, as newly elected President George W. Bush prepared to take office, the Congressional Budget Office issued a report outlining its views on the tax revenue and government spending estimates for the remainder of the decade. The CBO predicted that, absent tax cuts or spending increases, the federal budget would remain in surplus throughout the decade. According to the CBO report, “Under current policies, total surpluses would accumulate to an estimated $2 trillion over the next five years and $5.6 trillion over the coming decade. Such large surpluses would be sufficient by 2006 to pay off all debt held by the public that will be available for redemption.”

(To see how Twitter solidifies status in the wake of Osama Bin Laden’s death, click here.)

Such pre-attack notions of a growing economy, a surplus, and a paying down of the debt seem almost quaint, don’t they?

Compare those projections with the reality of the American economy, circa 2011. The surpluses are long-since gone, erased by spending increases and irresponsible tax cuts by the Bush Administration. Those elements had nothing to do with Bin Laden or 9/11. But the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and the huge increases in military spending, terror-defense spending, and spying across the globe, as well as the creation of the expensive Department of Homeland Security, all can be attributed as a response to Bin Laden, Al Qaeda and the 9/11 attacks.

Total cost estimates for those expenditures run in the trillions of dollars, with no credible end in sight. Even with Bin Laden’s death, the war rages on in Afghanistan and Iraq. The Department of Homeland Security appears to be a permanent feature of the new millennium, and despite a budget crisis that threatens to sink the American economy, lawmakers have shown little interest in cutting back on anti-terror funding. Even President Obama’s choice for CIA director, General David Petraeus, reflects a continuation of the war effort into a second decade. Petraeus was the architect of the surge in Iraq and is currently heading up efforts in Afghanistan.

Given that Osama’s stated goal was to bankrupt America fiscally, and given how close to that edge America appears to be, how can it be said that Osama’s death is a victory for America? The country has spent itself into a corner chasing down the man and his terror network. Does the future even look better, economically, with Bin Laden dead?

On Bloomberg Television, Mohamed El-Erian, CEO and co-CIO of Pimco said that the death of Bin Laden does not necessarily make things more stable. “On the medium term, there is now a certain terrorist that has been taken out and that is good in risk assessment. But also in the short term, not everyone in the world will welcome this. There are certain places that will want to react. In the short term, the market has to take that element into account,” El-Erian said.

(To see how to profit from volatility, look into Benzinga’s Options and Volatility Edge.)

In the end, Bin Laden may have gotten the martyrdom he deserved. Whether that turns into an ultimate victory depends solely on the American government’s ability to right the economic ship before they sink it.

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Even in Death, Did Osama Bin Laden Win?
http://blogs.forbes.com/ben...osama-bin-laden-win/

Well, yeah, if its a race to see who dies first, he definitely beat all of us.

And, for the doubters:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/...s/bin_laden_al_qaida
Al-Qaeda is pissed, and vow revenge. Methinks the tin-foil hats have nothing left to theorize if his own people are mad about us killing him. Good.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:

So your plan lets him go free ? Do you think that had he been left alone it would have been the end of terrorism?
You have to show the cost of their actions, anything else sounds like surrender to me.

Of course not. But It's your damn pride that's causing your downfall. You're too damn eager to say: "See? Mess with us and we'll kill you!". In the mean time you killed ONE person who only has symbolic value. You're afraid that if you get hit and don't hit back, the world will think you are a bunch of scaredy-cats. What you don't seem to realize is that with actions like these, most of the world thinks you're a bunch of cowboys. Shoot first, think later.

You think OBL was the mastermind behind all these attacks? You think he came up with all the ideas? Of course not. He was just the shrine. And now that he's a martyr, he will become an even more powerful icon to fight for. The world hasn't suddenly become a saver place just because he's dead. On the contrary. You've created something much, much more dangerous.

You need to fight this war with your brain, not your heart. Kill OBL, but let the world in limbo what happened to him. Al Qaeda will know you got him, but probably wouldn't admit it, but for the rest of the world he would loose his iconic status pretty damn fast because they will think he either can't be bothered anymore, or that he died of something mundane like his diabetics. That he died like an ordinary man. But now you have created another "god". And no matter how you cut or slice it, that's just plain stupid. And the real brains behind the attacks are still alive and kicking and planning their next big attack.

So let me say it now so I don't have to say it when it actually happens and look like an insensitive ass: remember that "I told you so" when the next big terrorist attack hits you (or us).

Sorry to say it, but what your government did (announce and gloat over OBL's death) was an act of stupidity. Let's just hope (or pray if that's your thing) your security agencies have become so effective that they will be able to thwart each threat.
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Don't tell us Cliff, tell our president. He is the one who is taking credit for this.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
Great, now we will have OBL T-shirts sold along side Che Guevara (maybe both on one shirt for Hugo).
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

Great, now we will have OBL T-shirts sold along side Che Guevara (maybe both on one shirt for Hugo).

You will have made this happen. Thank you from the alternative universe that you created. I made a bucket of cash off of those shirts. Great idea.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

What you don't seem to realize is that with actions like these, most of the world thinks you're a bunch of cowboys. Shoot first, think later.

You think OBL was the mastermind behind all these attacks? You think he came up with all the ideas? Of course not. He was just the shrine. And now that he's a martyr, he will become an even more powerful icon to fight for. The world hasn't suddenly become a saver place just because he's dead. On the contrary. You've created something much, much more dangerous.

Cliff, I think many of us here are aware of our image abroad, but we would rather be living cowboys than dead philosophers.

I also don't think that Osama is Obi Wan Knobi, Part of OBL's strategy was that the US had become soft, and would not retaliate for the attacks. We didn't kill him after the first WTC, or the Kohl, and that didn't stop him. Sounds like we're screwed either way. I'd rather be screwed with him dead.

I do agree though that the way it was handled was disappointing. I didn't like seeing students celebrating and chanting USA in the streets. That was surely gloating. I also don't like the president's public victory tour.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mptighe:
Never mind. Yep, he still appears to be dead.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 05-06-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Of course not. But It's your damn pride that's causing your downfall. You're too damn eager to say: "See? Mess with us and we'll kill you!". In the mean time you killed ONE person who only has symbolic value. You're afraid that if you get hit and don't hit back, the world will think you are a bunch of scaredy-cats. What you don't seem to realize is that with actions like these, most of the world thinks you're a bunch of cowboys. Shoot first, think later.

Sounds more like "damned if we do, damned if we don't". A lot of people in the world seem to hate the United States no matter what we do (or don't do). I'd rather stay strong and shoot, if it doesn't really matter.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

*I* am talking about Bush because I'm CHALLENGING YOU. If Bush would have said he got Bin Laden, showed no pictures and dumped the body in the ocean, people like YOU would be "doubting Thomases". But it's Obama, so you just believe it. That's foolish. You SHOULD doubt the President and politicians, including those in your own party, but you don't. Anything Obama does or doesn't do, you give him a pass. Foolish!

Dude, why don't you personally ask former President Bush where's those WMD? In the meantime, "quit spiking the football," hehe. Even Al-Qaeda isn't spiking the ball. Doesn't that make you look and act stupidly? LOL.

Fierobear: Pennock's Doubting Thomas.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
well as predicted, muslims are all up in arms about us murdering him anyway. It didnt do a damn thing to hold back the pics. I say put them all up. Screw em if their offended. They werent too offended at showing videos and pics of themselves beheading soldiers. I have no doubt they got him. Killing him fixed it so he didnt become a superstar. he was scum and deserved what he got and the rest of them should pay attention. Politically correct BS is stupid anyway you look at it. They should be glad we didnt leave him hanging by the neck from a flagpole. I hope all his 72 virgins are men.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Dude, why don't you personally ask former President Bush where's those WMD? In the meantime, "quit spiking the football," hehe. Even Al-Qaeda isn't spiking the ball. Doesn't that make you look and act stupidly? LOL.

No, but you repeating the same bullshit, over and over, sure makes you look like you have nothing intelligent to say.

Fierobear: Pennock's Doubting Thomas.

Yes. Proudly. Much better than being a mindless, Obama drone who will give him a pass on everything and never question him.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Sounds more like "damned if we do, damned if we don't". A lot of people in the world seem to hate the United States no matter what we do (or don't do). I'd rather stay strong and shoot, if it doesn't really matter.

You mean strong and stupid, right? Things would be a lot worst if American had gone your way and posted the pictures. Next time Fierobear you should wait at leat 72-hours before you start running off at the mouth. Go outside and polish some wheels or something.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
I hope all his 72 virgins are men.

Or he ends up the one virgin to 72 men.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

No, but you repeating the same bullshit, over and over, sure makes you look like you have nothing intelligent to say.

Aren't you the very same person that repeatedly rehashing Obama's birth certificate and now Bin Laden's? You're one of the few people on this forum that would rather seek your own vindication while by-passing America's victory in killing Bin Laden. You could not wait to place doubts. I will forever view this thread as you're ALL TIME stupidest idiopathic rants of a mad man. If Al-al-Qaeda waited 5-days to get the story correct-that makes you appear to be very, very stupid.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

well as predicted, muslims are all up in arms about us murdering him anyway. It didnt do a damn thing to hold back the pics. I say put them all up. Screw em if their offended. They werent too offended at showing videos and pics of themselves beheading soldiers. I have no doubt they got him. Killing him fixed it so he didnt become a superstar. he was scum and deserved what he got and the rest of them should pay attention. Politically correct BS is stupid anyway you look at it. They should be glad we didnt leave him hanging by the neck from a flagpole. I hope all his 72 virgins are men.

It's incredible to see how many supporters he has. Regular people in some of those countries. Makes you wonder how many end up over here through immigration and are "in the closet" supporters.

Does he still get the 72 virgins? He didn't blow himself up...
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Where are you guys seeing all these OBL supporters? A story I watched on Fox said the opposite, they showed one demonstration in London but it was in the hundreds, not much for London's very large Muslim community. Did some searching, did not see much about uproar, just a few so called clerics saying we are terrorists now?
Of course Al queda and the Taliban are saying OBL wasn't that important anymore, its called spin.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Can't remember what news station I was watching... pretty sure they showed some riot support in pakistan and even egypt or syria?
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2011 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
PAKI INTEL,,Osama alive in a cell,,burial ritual,,photo BAD IDEA
As far as Paki intel,, I was looking for paki security services at the time of the Raid.(THERE ARE A CRAP LOAD)
some older children thought OSAMA was in house.
There had to be more than a few PAKI ARMY & INTEL WHO KNEW!! who knew he was there.
..I STARTED TO CALL SOME TALK SHOWS ,BECAUSE NO ONE IS ASKING ABOUT OUR MILITARY GROUND FORCE,THOSE ON THE GROUND, OUTSIDE THE HOUSE WHEN THE RAID WENT DOWN..
OSAMA ALIVE,POUTING OFF, from his jail cell would render the Presidential bid ruined.
he had to go!! good for Pan netta,he pushed, but only OBAMA could give the word.
We had a Muslem burial at sea ,because Obama is Muslim & Christian..it was stupid
,, the Raid should have been held close ,relatives removed,, no word untill new intel could GAITHER,then send drones and raiding parties,,It is very,very foolish to release Photos & info on Raid,,Obama DID spike the ball at Ft Campbell,,but it is his Victory..We are lucky Osama did not get Away
Most of you are stabbing the wrong mood,ALL REJOICE I know some are so Politically correct & apathetic its impossible (Apathybots), think about why no one has mention the raiders on the ground ,YES they were there .
I follow this intel stuff luv it when the empty/vacuous slugs make fun of me.. I hate our enemies and concider the USA at WAR with 50% of Islam,we have ONLY one friend Israel ,ENGLAND is slipping away to liberal Political correctness
Wonder how many Nigerian Christians were killed or mutilated this week by Muslems??
How about the latest from KKK, nazi,super duper Liar Ron Paul,, his supporters are really the pinacle of mindless stupid robots ..what buffoons ..
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Aren't you the very same person that repeatedly rehashing Obama's birth certificate and now Bin Laden's?

No.

You're one of the few people on this forum that would rather seek your own vindication while by-passing America's victory in killing Bin Laden.

I neither seek nor require vindication. You, on the other hand, seem to follow Obama like a goddamn zombie. Anything he says, you believe.

You could not wait to place doubts.

No. It was the refusal to release pictures, the odd decision to dump the body in the ocean immediately, and the still conflicting reports of what happened. If you weren't an Obama zombie, you'd be scratching your head, too. A lot of people are, but evidently not the Obama zombies.

I will forever view this thread as you're ALL TIME stupidest idiopathic rants of a mad man.

If you look in a mirror while seeing that vision, you'll finally have it correct.

If Al-al-Qaeda waited 5-days to get the story correct-that makes you appear to be very, very stupid.

That made absolutely no sense, but you call *me* stupid. Riiiiiight.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000
LOL

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Can't remember what news station I was watching... pretty sure they showed some riot support in pakistan and even egypt or syria?

Pakistan I can understand because its not just OBL it's a foreign country operating on their soil. I think people are looking for this kind of thing because they're expecting it.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

PAKI INTEL,,Osama alive in a cell,,burial ritual,,photo BAD IDEA
As far as Paki intel,, I was looking for paki security services at the time of the Raid.(THERE ARE A CRAP LOAD)
some older children thought OSAMA was in house.
There had to be more than a few PAKI ARMY & INTEL WHO KNEW!! who knew he was there.
..I STARTED TO CALL SOME TALK SHOWS ,BECAUSE NO ONE IS ASKING ABOUT OUR MILITARY GROUND FORCE,THOSE ON THE GROUND, OUTSIDE THE HOUSE WHEN THE RAID WENT DOWN..
OSAMA ALIVE,POUTING OFF, from his jail cell would render the Presidential bid ruined.
he had to go!! good for Pan netta,he pushed, but only OBAMA could give the word.
We had a Muslem burial at sea ,because Obama is Muslim & Christian..it was stupid
,, the Raid should have been held close ,relatives removed,, no word untill new intel could GAITHER,then send drones and raiding parties,,It is very,very foolish to release Photos & info on Raid,,Obama DID spike the ball at Ft Campbell,,but it is his Victory..We are lucky Osama did not get Away
Most of you are stabbing the wrong mood,ALL REJOICE I know some are so Politically correct & apathetic its impossible (Apathybots), think about why no one has mention the raiders on the ground ,YES they were there .
I follow this intel stuff luv it when the empty/vacuous slugs make fun of me.. I hate our enemies and concider the USA at WAR with 50% of Islam,we have ONLY one friend Israel ,ENGLAND is slipping away to liberal Political correctness
Wonder how many Nigerian Christians were killed or mutilated this week by Muslems??
How about the latest from KKK, nazi,super duper Liar Ron Paul,, his supporters are really the pinacle of mindless stupid robots ..what buffoons ..

You know, I'd at least try to read what you post, but you don't even try to make it coherent. Seriously man, try making one point at a time, and making it so we can follow it.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2011 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:
How about the latest from KKK nazi super duper Liar Ron Paul,, ..

------------------
“Every mans is a diary in which he means to write one story, but writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it” ~ James Barrie
"I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.” ~ Bob Dylan

"Learning sleeps and snores in libraries, but wisdom is everywhere, wide awake, on tiptoe." ~ Josh Billings

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-07-2011).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

taken from FaceBook
Now I lay me down to sleep...
one less terrorist this world does keep...
with all my heart I give my thanks...
to those in uniform regardless of ranks...
you serve our country and serve it well...
with humble hearts your stories tell...
so as I rest my weary eyes...
while freedom rings our flag still flies...
you give your all, do what you must...
with God we live and God we trust....
Amen..
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

I neither seek nor require vindication.

Oh really.

"I'm CHALLENGING YOU."

It's not just me.

Yes. Proudly. Much better than being a mindless, Obama drone who will give him a pass on everything and never question him.

Most of the comments I've seen from you are anti-Republican. Why else would you bring it up, given your ideological history?

After the way folks like you treated President Bush, Republicans, and US...you gotta be f***ing kidding.

Welcome to payback. It's a b****, ain't it?

I assume that the Democrats among us simply *trust* Obama that Bin Laden was just killed? No photos released, body dumped in the ocean immediately...how many of you would have trusted Bush, if that was the story given?

Originally posted by newf:

FieroBear I don't mean to dump on you but does it ever strike you as the least bit hypocritical that you often engage in posting all kinds of derogatory, slanderous, and demeaning posts about "the left" / liberals / democrats but then get bent our of shape when someone posts something you interpret (rightly or wrongly) as insulting to "the right" / conservatives / republicans?

Do you not see that you use the exact tactics in posting that you claim that you dislike so much? Not all the time mind you, I've seen some posts by you as of late that I thought were unbiased and well thought out. I understand we all have our "moments" when we probably are too sensitive to what others post, even me

Dude, "Quit spiking the football." You're a doubting Thomas and, YOU are special, YOU are special, YOU are special....

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Oh really.

Yes. Really.

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

You know, I'd at least try to read what you post, but you don't even try to make it coherent. Seriously man, try making one point at a time, and making it so we can follow it.

Let Stan be Stan....if he was moderately coherent, he'd be Bear.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Yes. Really.

lunatic - lu·na·tic [loo-nuh-tik] –noun

1. an insane person.
2. a person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity or recklessness.
3. insane; demented; crazy.
4. characteristic or suggestive of lunacy; wildly or recklessly foolish.
5. a person who drives a stock Fiero. j/k.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Madcurl stop being a madgurl and take it to PMs. We don't need any more bickering on the forum than what we already have. This thread isn't about you and Fierobear. It's about the death of one of the world's most evil persons. May all the bottom feeders become bloated with his rotting flesh.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Madcurl stop being a madgurl and take it to PMs. We don't need any more bickering on the forum than what we already have. This thread isn't about you and Fierobear. It's about the death of one of the world's most evil persons. May all the bottom feeders become bloated with his rotting flesh.

Okay, avengaydor1.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Let Stan be Stan....if he was moderately coherent, he'd be Bear.

Thanks!

Hey...wait a minute!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock