Started on: 04-29-2011 02:35 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: partfiero on 04-30-2011 05:09 PM
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroClick Here to Email partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by partfiero (edited 04-29-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Is there a point here?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Well, they said that Bush could not read. Michelle had to put him on the right page.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 341
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianClick Here to Email PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
69 azzholes tied in a knot
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroClick Here to Email partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
Since I have embarrassed my kids since day one, and had my wife correct me in public many time, misery loves company, nothing more than that.
But carry on Trolls.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageClick Here to Email phonedawgzSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
I love the snow fence background. Classy
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageClick Here to Email Mickey_MooseSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

I love the snow fence background. Classy

...that and the artificial turf the chairs are on with the real grass in the background...
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
I don't get it.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I don't get it.

It seems it has something to do with the fact that Obama flipped an extra page. I guess it's supposed to be embarrassing to his children somehow.

At least that's what is being implied....I think...??

(Oh and questioning it makes you a troll 'round these parts)

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 04-29-2011).]

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

It seems it has something to do with the fact that Obama flipped an extra page. I guess it's supposed to be embarrassing to his children somehow.

At least that's what is being implied....I think...??

Geeze, I am not a supporter of Obama, but this is just stupid. Like all the fuss about his birth certificate. I just don't understand why people attack these things instead of his policies and practices. Foolish that these are the things that make the news.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

No, it makes you a racist if you question the O.
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33616 posts
Member since May 2006

Geeze, I am not a supporter of Obama, but this is just stupid. Like all the fuss about his birth certificate. I just don't understand why people attack these things instead of his policies and practices. Foolish that these are the things that make the news.

Keep in mind the 'national news' in general is filtered, and biased. They wont allow the real issues to get air time. Most local news has been yelling and screaming about the bigger picture for a while now, but it never gets out.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

No, it makes you a racist if you question the O.

Really?? Do you see a lot of people being accused of being racist on here when criticizing Obama? I haven't. Or maybe some like to throw that out there, you know the Race card "card".

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 04-30-2011).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Really?? Do you see a lot of people being accused of being racist on here when criticizing Obama? I haven't. Or maybe some like to throw that out there, you know the Race card "card".

i was being sarcastic to an extent, as that is how "the media" is treating people that disagree with or criticize The O in ANY way. On a national level, ya, i unfortunately see it.

My sarcasm just failed as you took it too seriously
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

i was being sarcastic to an extent, as that is how "the media" is treating people that disagree with or criticize The O in ANY way. On a national level, ya, i unfortunately see it.

My sarcasm just failed as you took it too seriously

Ahhh cool cool, I may be too sensitive as of late...no worries. sorry I misunderstood.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

I agree, should be lots of policy that people can disagree with, I think threads like this are more about the hate.
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroClick Here to Email partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

I agree, should be lots of policy that people can disagree with, I think threads like this are more about the hate.

Nah, I am just you typical racist.
Thanks for knowing what I was thinking though!
Do you ever run out of pheromone?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock