Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Unauthorized PayPal transaction pending, NINA V ??????

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Unauthorized PayPal transaction pending, NINA V ?????? by DRA
Started on: 04-28-2011 09:07 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: DRA on 05-05-2011 09:44 AM
DRA

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
Anyone got any info on NINA V Incorporated Elkville AR, there is a payment pending in my paypal account for them? I haven't made any purchases recently, don't have a clue!

------------------
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success is also easy to handle: you've solved the wrong problem, work hard to improve.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
Nope.
Scottzilla79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Nina V? Everyone knows Nina V! I hope you were safe though, the V don't stand for valedictorian.
Seriously, contact paypal and put a hold on it and ask for more info. don't wait for them to charge your card or your bank account.
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

Nina V? Everyone knows Nina V! I hope you were safe though, the V don't stand for valedictorian.
Seriously, contact paypal and put a hold on it and ask for more info. don't wait for them to charge your card or your bank account.

According to paypal you must wait for the transaction to be completed before you can contest the charge.
Had $20.16 in the account and the charge is for $20.01, not a fortune but all the money I have to last the next week!
Gecko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
I don't know much about paypal, but I can understand the scams that go around.

Did you ever click on a paypal link from an email? That is a real good way to get scammed. Only access paypal from their website directly.

DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

I don't know much about paypal, but I can understand the scams that go around.

Did you ever click on a paypal link from an email? That is a real good way to get scammed. Only access paypal from their website directly.

Naw, I'm pretty particular about stuff like that, charge was today at about 4:00pm pacific time, I was sleeping at the time.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Ahh--that explains it. Nina's a dream hooker. You're lucky--musta been a short nap----she charges by the minute--whether you remember her from your dream or not.
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
Figured I should update this rather than leaving it hanging.

PayPal put a hold on and then removed the transaction in question, canceled the debit card and is issueing a new one. I guess it's taken care of but neither I nor PayPal seem to know who the charge was actually placed by.

------------------
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success is also easy to handle: you've solved the wrong problem, work hard to improve.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock