Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate Released (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate Released by Bullet
Started on: 04-27-2011 09:16 AM
Replies: 371
Last post by: fierobear on 05-15-2011 02:33 PM
Bullet

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BulletSend a Private Message to BulletDirect Link to This Post
http://www.whitehouse.gov/s...ficate-long-form.pdf

White House releases Obama birth certificate
(CNN) – The White House released President Obama's original birth certificate Wednesday.

The surprise release follows recent and sustained remarks by businessman Donald Trump, among others, that raised doubts as to whether the president was born in the United States.

Obama's birth certificate [PDF] http://www.whitehouse.gov/s...ficate-long-form.pdf

White House spokesman Jay Carney is expected to speak more about the birth certificate Wednesday morning.

In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday, Trump repeated his doubts and said he had been told the certificate was "missing."

A new CNN investigation revealed earlier this week what most analysts have been saying since the "birther" controversy erupted during the 2008 presidential campaign: Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.

While the president has made light of the controversy, the question remained political red meat for some of his critics. A recent CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll showed that nearly 75% of Americans believe Obama was definitely or probably born in the United States. More than four in 10 Republicans, however, believe he probably or definitely was not born in America.

The U.S. Constitution says only "natural born" citizens can become president - a vague clause that some members of the birther movement contend disqualifies Obama because, they insist, he was born outside the United States.

Skeptics contend, among other things, that Obama was born in his father's home country of Kenya.

[This message has been edited by Bullet (edited 04-27-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Now to let real experts review, as there seems to be more to this document, but we can't see it (left side shadowing). Is this normal or is there more? Is this is a copy, as it looks like it. Who is releasing it?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Did they say 'why' he chose to not unseal his records?
(my original question back in 2009 when the issue 1st arose)
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I'll assume it's genuine.
The first question in my mind is, if this is all it took - why all the smoke and mirrors? Why wasn't this done years ago?
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Also, will anyone interview those who signed this document, or have these people "disappeared"

What I would like to see is a forensic investigator look into the document and supporting evidence and then verify based on that. I am not saying it is real or fake, but it is pretty easy for someone in Obama's position to have such a document produced. For the general public, not so easy... but for Obama...
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Why were they saying that Hawaiian law forbid the release or copying of this document? If that was so how did they manage to do this legally?
Bullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BulletSend a Private Message to BulletDirect Link to This Post
Trump has now achieved something nobody else could.
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
Well 3yrs later and it was so easy. The problem for Obama is that he has opened himself to further questions such as his education records, medical records why a Conn. state social security card. This next election cycle is going to be interesting.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Now the crazy right can move on and go to the next issue. Obama is a closet Muslim.

LOL!

Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
Thank goodness he finally did it. We can finally put this behind us. It would have never been an issue if he would have done this 2.5 years ago.

Unfortunately, this makes Trump look like a serious candidate.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Three years in the making it should be one hell of a forgery!
PFF
System Bot
KidO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KidOSend a Private Message to KidODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Thank goodness he finally did it. We can finally put this behind us. It would have never been an issue if he would have done this 2.5 years ago.

Unfortunately, this makes Trump look like a serious candidate.

I would bet that this is far from behind us. There will be just as many questions regarding the authenticity of this document as there were with the last one posted during his campaign. For those that accept it, they will just move on to something else.... We should demand his baptismal records next. Isn't he a Muslim???
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
how pointless.....
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I am smiling at some of the responses.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Finally. I don't have to hear any more of the birther nonsense!

Why didn't he release it a long time ago? Other Presidents didn't have to. He probably honestly didn't know it was such a big deal.

Great! This is good.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Finally. I don't have to hear any more of the birther nonsense!

Wanna' bet? Let the Moving of the Goal Posts begin!

Why didn't he release it a long time ago?

Because it wasn't necessary. Because it was superfluous.

Edit: for clarification of intent

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 04-27-2011).]

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Brilliant move.
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Whaddya know, Obama was born in Hawaii.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Well, we do know one thing... Obama was born....

Shouldn't this document have an embossed seal, or is that only allowed on another version?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

Because it wasn't necessary.

If so, why did he do it?

(Answer: He was concerned about recent poll #s that showed so many questioning the original)

Nothing like a re-election to discover that the impossible is suddenly very much possible.

(from TheBDub) :
He probably honestly didn't know it was such a big deal.

How, could he have possibly NOT known? As much as a year ago, reliable mainstream polls showed that millions of voters seriously questioned his birth certificate.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Is it sad that some of the above responses makes this the greatest day in my life?
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
His mom's name is Stanley?!

*gives Stan a suspicious look*
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

How, could he have possibly NOT known? As much as a year ago, reliable mainstream polls showed that millions of voters seriously questioned his birth certificate.

Yup, Obama swings with the polls... and he is afraid about the upcoming election, since he really hasn't done anything he said he would..... I guess he will use these words a lot in the campaign...."set out to, asked for, requested, proposed, almost, so close, wait, held up, evil, patience, long time.... "
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Was anyone that we trust a WITNESS to the viewing and/or copying of the certificate?
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Was anyone that we trust a WITNESS to the viewing and/or copying of the certificate?

Why would you ask such a simple question? We are supposed to take Obama at his word. You want an authenticated document? How dare you?
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

lol

sums this whole thing up, doesnt it?

pointless - endlessly pointless.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
yeah... and really... Stanley? huh?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

lol

sums this whole thing up, doesnt it?

pointless - endlessly pointless.

Why should I start to trust someone who has lost my trust? Why should I believe someone who is a proven liar?
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Stanley is a weird name for a jackal. LOL I"M KIDDING.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Is it sad that some of the above responses makes this the greatest day in my life?

Yes.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

I just eyegasmed!
PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

His mom's name is Stanley?!

*gives Stan a suspicious look*

And Stanley was barely legal when Barack was concieved. Her birthday is Nov 29th and she was 18 on Aug 4th when Barack was born. A little variation in the length of the pregnancy and she might have been 17 when he was concieved.

But that is Barack's parent's issues, not his. I don't hold children accountable for their parent's actions.

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 04-27-2011).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

Because it wasn't necessary.

That's very telling. It wasn't necessary to do it because people questioned and it was the easiest way to answer the questions. It only became necessary when it posed a possible threat to his re-election bid. God help us if Obama gets re-elected and no longer has to worry about being re-elected.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Why should I start to trust someone who has lost my trust? Why should I believe someone who is a proven liar?

really? so - there is not one single president you trust? I find that hard to believe, and in fact - shows YOU to be a liar.

but, I already knew that, but, nice of you to confirm.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

Stanley is a weird name for a jackal. LOL I"M KIDDING.

Am I the only one who got that? I've been saying it all along. But, hey, don't you name your pets?
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post

Zeb

4847 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Bear, is there anybody you'd trust to verify this?
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Maybe if Obama was more TRANSPARENT about this, we would accept this document as truth, but the man doesn't practice what he preaches....
Fieroattraction

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroattractionSend a Private Message to FieroattractionDirect Link to This Post
They say that a Certificate of Live Birth is not an actual ''Birth Certificate''. At least that's what Donald Trump and Fox news says. Personally I'm inclined to believe Fox news before I believe anything that's coming out of the White House right now....
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
If obama gets re-elected does that mean he will finally get out of campaigning mode?
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

If obama gets re-elected does that mean he will finally get out of campaigning mode?

If that happens, he will start campaigning for Secretary General of the UN.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock