Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate Released (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate Released by Bullet
Started on: 04-27-2011 09:16 AM
Replies: 371
Last post by: fierobear on 05-15-2011 02:33 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2011 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

It was occasionally comforting to be somewhere where more often than not I was hated SOLELY because I was an American.

IP: Logged
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

And my point isn't to stop the Birther issue because it's wrong...

It's because it makes us look like idiots.

Republicans will usually vote Republican. Democrats will usually vote Democrat. The vote really lies in the hands of Centrists, who maybe are more libertarian. Maybe they like the social aspects of the left, but monetary values of the Right. Or, vice versa. The point is, each side should be appealing to them... and I can tell you right now that the birth issue does NOT appeal to people in the center. They think it's ridiculous that anyone would believe he wasn't born in America. Regardless of if that is the Birthers' goal, it is the mark that is made.

So this isn't getting votes--at least I don't see this coming to that. I see this losing a LOT of votes, and nothing substantially positive will ever come out of it. So I would love for it all to just come to a close.. impress the Centrists by other means and get them on our side. That's how we win.

Pretty Smart Bdub.. I think you hit it right on the head.

As an independent, I have to say that the "birthers" are making it real hard to take the RIght seriously with all of their paranoid behavior and shadowboxing. I imagine my feelings run right along with lots of other people who are self-identified independents/centrists. If any opposing candidate tries to make that part of their presidential bid, they are signing the death warrant for their presidential campaign. We're sick of it and have been for a long time. Present real facts on REAL issues, and I could be swayed. So could others. As far as I am concerned, anyone candidate who continues to posture that Obama still was not born here is just hurting the chance to beat Obama in 2012, not helping,
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Also, I did in fact mount a rather fervent defense of the US in my discussion with the grandfather, reminding him specifically that the same society which is demonstrably "unwissend" enough to keep this whole birther BS alive is also the same society that was enlightened enough to finally elect a non-white to the presidency....something a European nation has yet to do.

Maybe they should be reminded that the funny little Austrian became an official German citizen only one month before his run for their presidency.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

I think if Newf is a troll then I am as well. I think we kinda do the same thing just from different sides of the spectrum. You shouldn't be called a troll if you challenge people's logic or beliefs. It's healthy debate.

No, you are totally a troll. Just kidding man. Thanks BTW.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
" Obama isn't some terrorist up there in office "

Id have my doubts. He talks like one, acts like one............you know what the saying is about ducks dont you ? The ONLY thing I can think of at the moment he done good was hand out all those $250 'loans'. I didnt need it, but I took it....im not stupid. All your kids will still be paying that back for next 10 years. The best way to bring about a downfall of anything is to put someone in charge thats on YOUR payroll. You can wipe whatever it is out and not lose a thing yourself...you wont even have to reveal yourself.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Sure we can agree that you cannot back up your statments and now are bowing out of the conversation.

I'm glad we agree also.

I'm not bowing out of anything, I'm simply having connectivity issues.

I never said I was backing out of anything, you said that.

I quoted you saying you were a troll.

Speaking of not backing up statements, I can't help but notice that you have yet to answer a single question I have asked, and I am simply returning the favor.

Brad
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

Not only are there issues with a layered/altered image. But the number on the certificate has been proven to not be correct. They have a proven valid birth certificate from twins born a day or two after him and the number sequence doesn't correlate. It shows Obama as having been born after them, their #'s are lower than his... his should be lower than theirs.

That could very well be due to the fact that they simply just have a bunch of these sheets printed out, and stored in the birthing rooms.

When my daughter was born, there was a whole stack of brand new birth certificates sitting in a vertical file holder hanging off the side of the warming light thingy (where they put the baby when they clean her up, weigh her, and keep her warm).

They were pre-numbered, but there were also tons of birthing rooms, so for all we know, they could have just had stacks of these (assum much hasn't changed) and if some kids were born before or after the numbering sequence, it would just mean that they were probably born in different rooms. Sometimes they leave the mothers in the rooms longer, etc...

The hospital I was at, the birthing room was like a luxury hotel room. But after about 6 hours after the birth, then they moved her to a recovery room. It's possible that in some hotels the birthing rooms and the recovery rooms are one in the same, which would explain that.

Or... maybe even some doctors have their own stacks of pre-printed forms, so if one was off on vacation, it would mean that his stack in his office would be out of sequence.

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

I think if Newf is a troll then I am as well. I think we kinda do the same thing just from different sides of the spectrum. You shouldn't be called a troll if you challenge people's logic or beliefs. It's healthy debate.

Challenging and attacking are two different things.

He pops into a thread, asks some seemingly simple questions, then blasts every answer given. He then refuses to answer any questions, and then starts calling the people that he doesn't agree with names.

He is the definition of a troll. That doesn't mean he should stop posting. It doesn't mean anything really. But I think he should recognize himself as such at the very least.

He has a very long record of standing up for anything "Obama", nothing that is said to him will sway his opinion, and he doesn't care to hear anything else, he only wants to bait people into an argument, so that he can make them look bad.

That is the problem I have, and that is what pisses me off. newf doesn't want to have an open discussion, if he did he would answer questions, and actually read some of the posts made, instead he trolls for a single person, separates them from the group, and then does this passive aggressive attack that is meant to make the other guy look ignorant.

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

That could very well be due to the fact that they simply just have a bunch of these sheets printed out, and stored in the birthing rooms.

When my daughter was born, there was a whole stack of brand new birth certificates sitting in a vertical file holder hanging off the side of the warming light thingy (where they put the baby when they clean her up, weigh her, and keep her warm).

They were pre-numbered, but there were also tons of birthing rooms, so for all we know, they could have just had stacks of these (assum much hasn't changed) and if some kids were born before or after the numbering sequence, it would just mean that they were probably born in different rooms. Sometimes they leave the mothers in the rooms longer, etc...

The hospital I was at, the birthing room was like a luxury hotel room. But after about 6 hours after the birth, then they moved her to a recovery room. It's possible that in some hotels the birthing rooms and the recovery rooms are one in the same, which would explain that.

Or... maybe even some doctors have their own stacks of pre-printed forms, so if one was off on vacation, it would mean that his stack in his office would be out of sequence.

That makes sense.

Makes a lot of sense.

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

" Obama isn't some terrorist up there in office "
The ONLY thing I can think of at the moment he done good was hand out all those $250 'loans'. I didnt need it, but I took it....im not stupid. All your kids will still be paying that back for next 10 years.

I wrote "return to sender" on mine. I forgot about those.

Brad
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

He pops into a thread, asks some seemingly simple questions, then blasts every answer given. He then refuses to answer any questions, and then starts calling the people that he doesn't agree with names.

He is the definition of a troll. That doesn't mean he should stop posting. It doesn't mean anything really. But I think he should recognize himself as such at the very least.

He has a very long record of standing up for anything "Obama", nothing that is said to him will sway his opinion, and he doesn't care to hear anything else, he only wants to bait people into an argument, so that he can make them look bad.

That is the problem I have, and that is what pisses me off. newf doesn't want to have an open discussion, if he did he would answer questions, and actually read some of the posts made, instead he trolls for a single person, separates them from the group, and then does this passive aggressive attack that is meant to make the other guy look ignorant.

Brad

I have never felt attacked by him. I've been frustrated with him at times, not feeling like he answered my question fully. But I believe everyone can see that.
When I have little arguments on here, and my opponent won't answer my questions are resorts to smartalecy-ness, I feel as though I have won the argument and that is how I see it from the sidelines as well. Even if I agree with the someone, when they refuse to answer a question they have lost the debate.
For you to insist on calling him troll only makes you look worse. Take the high road, keep your boots clean.
PFF
System Bot
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Or find the person who was born third after the twins.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Brad

Are you friggin serious?? Really? Where is it I am not having an open discussion? You keep making these claims without backing them up.

What Questions have I not answered to your satisfaction? Please show me and I will certainly do so.

I have yet to see how I am trolling in any way, in fact your constant use of that derogatory name to describe me without backing it up is insulting and ignorant.

Show examples using an valid definition of trolling instead of constantly throwing out the name.

You accused me of trolling in this thread because I asked a question now prove it.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

I'm not bowing out of anything, I'm simply having connectivity issues.

I never said I was backing out of anything, you said that.

I quoted you saying you were a troll.

Speaking of not backing up statements, I can't help but notice that you have yet to answer a single question I have asked, and I am simply returning the favor.

Brad

I responded in kind to your trite response.

You quoted me saying I was a troll? No you must have took what I said out of context as you know very well that I have said many times I like to listen to both sides of an issue and make up my mind. I also have stated many times that I like to ask or challenge people to explain to me why they believe what they do because I am generally interested or like to see if someones statement is true and they are able to support it with facts.

Again what questions have you asked. Speaking of which why is it you haven't answered mine again???

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 04-28-2011).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

I responded in kind to your trite response.

Again what questions have you asked. Speaking of which why is it you haven't answered mine again???

I have not answered yours because you have refused time after time to answer any questions.

I'm not digging through threads to find them, I don't care that much. My work here is done, you are no longer trolling the guy you started out to troll.

Now I will go back to the thread I originally found so interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why would finding the births between President Obama, and the twins show anything?

Brad
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

I have not answered yours because you have refused time after time to answer any questions.

I'm not digging through threads to find them, I don't care that much. My work here is done, you are no longer trolling the guy you started out to troll.

Now I will go back to the thread I originally found so interesting.

Honestly Brad if you can't back things up or finish a discussion I will appreciate it if you do not call me names anymore as it is something you have accused others of doing and you find offensive, so I assume you are meaning to offend when you do it.

I apologize to anyone for getting this thread of topic but when I am attacked I feel it necessary to defend myself.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

No, but my employers have all needed to see my birth certificate BEFORE hiring me. As one of the many employers of the POTUS(even though I didn't vote for him and never wanted him in office, as a taxpayer, I am on the "board of directors", so to speak, of this great nation and, as such, his employer), I wanted to see his birth certificate BEFORE him entering office.

How hard is that?

Just a comment on your premise here. If, when being hired, you have ever been required or even asked to provide your certificate of birth, then that employer was in violation of federal laws. A birth certificate is only one of a list of documents that establishes employment eligibility, and an employer cannot specify which documents they will require as long as employment eligibility is satisfied.

But do go on with the crazytalk.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:
Maybe they should be reminded that the funny little Austrian became an official German citizen only one month before his run for their presidency.

Not my style, actually. In my opinion, one has a better chance of converting another to his/her point of view by demonstrating the inherent strengths of one's own position, not by simply pointing out the inherent weaknesses in theirs.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Honestly Brad if you can't back things up or finish a discussion I will appreciate it if you do not call me names anymore as it is something you have accused others of doing and you find offensive, so I assume you are meaning to offend when you do it.

I apologize to anyone for getting this thread of topic but when I am attacked I feel it necessary to defend myself.

Why what would you like me to call you? I assume Sir. would be an insult to gentlemen across the world.

Brad
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Why what would you like me to call you? I assume Sir. would be an insult to gentlemen across the world.

Brad

Actually scratch what I originally said, you go ahead and call me any name you wish, I think it helps show your character.

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
'The Donald' and the other "birthers" have been going full throttle down a dead end street.
The thinly veiled "he isn't one of our kind" strategy may play to some people in some places, but mainstream America, whether progressive or conservative, has always seen the so called 'birthers' as kind of strange.
And the thinly veiled racist undertones are so obvious that only a few have missed it.
Is this the end of the "birther" movement?
I doubt it.
I'm 60 years old, and I've seen this kind of thing many times before.
Stupid just won't die, no matter what.

------------------

Drive safely!

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 04-28-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
Just a comment on your premise here. If, when being hired, you have ever been required or even asked to provide your certificate of birth, then that employer was in violation of federal laws. A birth certificate is only one of a list of documents that establishes employment eligibility, and an employer cannot specify which documents they will require as long as employment eligibility is satisfied.

Must have been changed recently, I have had several jobs where I have had to present my birth certificate, along with my license, and SS card.

I also had to deliver my birth certificate to be allowed clearance on a few job sites around 4 years ago. That was after the license, and SS card.

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Actually scratch what I originally said, you go ahead and call me any name you wish, I think it helps show your character.

I'm only a mirror. Enjoy.

Brad
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Must have been changed recently, I have had several jobs where I have had to present my birth certificate, along with my license, and SS card.

I also had to deliver my birth certificate to be allowed clearance on a few job sites around 4 years ago. That was after the license, and SS card.

Brad

Nah, probably is asked for federal security clearances. Also, it is a requirement for the job of President, but the constitution trumps labor law, not to mention the government usually exempts itself from most of the rules it makes. No crazy talk if Rallaster was referring to jobs that required security clearance.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

I'm only a mirror. Enjoy.

Brad

Sorry man, I can back up what I say, you more an empty reflection or some kind of sad wannabe.

partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

'The Donald' and the other "birthers" have been going full throttle down a dead end street.
The thinly veiled "he isn't one of our kind" strategy may play to some people in some places, but mainstream America, whether progressive or conservative, has always seen the so called 'birthers' as kind of strange.
And the thinly veiled racist undertones are so obvious that only a few have missed it.
Is this the end of the "birther" movement?
I doubt it.
I'm 60 years old, and I've seen this kind of thing many times before.

And throwing out the race card to the whole is pretty pathetic.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

And throwing out the race card to the whole is pretty pathetic.

Thank you.

Sometimes "throwing out the race card" as you so predictably put it is entirely appropriate.
This is one of those times.
Your answer served to illustrate my point much better than I ever could.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Present real facts on REAL issues, and I could be swayed. So could others.

Unfortunately, the rest of the population doesn't care all that much about real issues. Plus real facts about important issues aren't as entertaining to the general public.

So let's continue with pointless drivel!
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
This race card crapola is getting tired, a prime example of ignorance at it's worst. In fact may be hate speech, for sure it's bigotry. Oh the irony.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Thank you.

Sometimes "throwing out the race card" as you so predictably put it is entirely appropriate.

He said calling a whole group racist. You think that not one of the birthers isn't racist?
PFF
System Bot
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Thank you.

This edit makes less sense that the comment you edited out.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Nick

Not my style, actually. In my opinion, one has a better chance of converting another to his/her point of view by demonstrating the inherent strengths of one's own position, not by simply pointing out the inherent weaknesses in theirs.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 04-28-2011).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

This edit makes less sense that the comment you edited out.

Yes, I imagine that to you it does.
Sometimes the obvious is hard to see when You're immersed in it.
Not gonna get into a pizzing contest with you or anyone else here because I know I'm outnumbered.
I've stated my point, that the birth certificate was NEVER the real issue here.
That seems pretty easy to see, I think.
Either you get it or you don't.

Best Regards, NEPTUNE.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

And my point isn't to stop the Birther issue because it's wrong...

It's because it makes us look like idiots.

Republicans will usually vote Republican. Democrats will usually vote Democrat. The vote really lies in the hands of Centrists, who maybe are more libertarian. Maybe they like the social aspects of the left, but monetary values of the Right. Or, vice versa. The point is, each side should be appealing to them... and I can tell you right now that the birth issue does NOT appeal to people in the center. They think it's ridiculous that anyone would believe he wasn't born in America. Regardless of if that is the Birthers' goal, it is the mark that is made.

So this isn't getting votes--at least I don't see this coming to that. I see this losing a LOT of votes, and nothing substantially positive will ever come out of it. So I would love for it all to just come to a close.. impress the Centrists by other means and get them on our side. That's how we win.

Obama didn't win solely because traditional democrats and undecided swing voters chose him--he pulled a lot of moderate republicans as well who were turned off by McCain. Among these are undoubtedly many thousands if not more, who--according to recent polls-have doubts about the birth certificate issue. (Or had doubts until yesterday) They may indeed have believed he met all qualifications, but had doubts when it came to the questions of "Why would he not show this long form? Why seal his records at all if he had nothing to hide?" . There was, for the President, absolutley no upside or good political reason for this to have been drug out for so long--none. Presidential elections get closer each decade it seems, and every vote counts. I can't imagine an individual voting one way or another, based on what other voters might believe--it isn't the "birthers" who are running for office. I can't imagine myself being swayed in my vote, based on what question another voter raised or thought on an issue, no matter the magnitude of that issue, but I can be swayed on how a candidate chooses to react to such a question.
People vote for candidates and their stances on issues--not on constituents' stances.

For instance: I would not vote for an anti-gun ownership candidate, but there have been candidates, who were in favor of the 2nd amendment, even tho his party had a segment strongly against private gun ownership. I would equally, never autmatically eliminate voting for that candidate simply because some of his more vocal party members or constituents didn't echo my thoughts on this issue--UNLESS the candidate himself offered a dubious or wishy washy opinion on the issue. There are a lot of Conservatives very much in favor of "gun control" and are quite vocal about it (also a large # of Liberals in favor of full 2nd amendment rights) but no mmatter what each of these groups within the party may shout about, it is only the candidate himself I am concerned with. "Is he a strong gun ownership candidate--is he willing to publicly show that he is? What is his past voting record on the issue?".

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-28-2011).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Cut "The Donald" some slack there, fella...

According to his own admission, he has a GREAT relationship with "The Blacks."

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 04-28-2011).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Point taken and I concede on that point. I have just always used my birth certificate because it was the easiest for me.
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Yes, I imagine that to you it does.
Sometimes the obvious is hard to see when You're immersed in it.
Not gonna get into a pizzing contest with you or anyone else here because I know I'm outnumbered.
That seems pretty easy to see, I think.
Either you get it or you don't.

Best Regards, NEPTUNE.

Just like you to piss on someones shoes(Calling folks you don't even know racists), then not want to get into a pissing contest.
KIPIYP! (Keep Your Peter In Your Pants)
Best Regards!
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
The first time I heard the birth certificate thing I thought it may be true. Why? I don't like him personally, he strikes me as an arrogant phony(can't even name a few White Sox players!). I detest his ideology. I think his presidency is at best 4 wasted years. I want to believe there was a way to undo his election.
NOT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. I would gladly swap Obama for Colin Powell.
I'm a racist? Do I have to list the demographics of my friends, family, and lovers?
BTW, I moved on after they posted the short form and the Hawaii paper having his birth announcement at the time.
I think he has been holding the long form back for two reasons:
1. He doesn't like anyone telling him what to do. (I can respect that.) 2. He's been using it to paint the right as a bunch of racist loons.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

WRONG. The racism exists mostly in the minds of liberals and Democrats, because it serves their purpose to call it racism.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock