Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate Released (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate Released by Bullet
Started on: 04-27-2011 09:16 AM
Replies: 371
Last post by: fierobear on 05-15-2011 02:33 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
This is so good I almost want to call in sick to work.
It's like when they run a Beverly Hillbillys marathon on TV!
But no, no, I must carry on.

Oh glorious day! Oh glorious day!

IP: Logged
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
I know there are VERY few people I actually trust, politicians aren't even close to being on that list and Obummer is even farther away than even most leftists. While I never said it aloud, once he sealed all of his records, I came to the realization that the only documents we would ever see would be faked. I have no faith in this being a legit document, and there's near nothing that can prove to me this is a legit document.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:
really? so - there is not one single president you trust? I find that hard to believe, and in fact - shows YOU to be a liar.

Only you could come to such a conclusion from what I said.

but, I already knew that, but, nice of you to confirm.

You're calling me a liar? OK, then F.O.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by Zeb:
Bear, is there anybody you'd trust to verify this?

At this point, I'm not sure. But the birth certificate was never a major issue for me anyway. I'm not a "birther", and I never had any serious doubt whether he was born in the U.S., or at least that his mother was a citizen therefore he was also.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

If that happens, he will start campaigning for Secretary General of the UN.

Or "President of the New World Order".

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Is it sad that some of the above responses makes this the greatest day in my life?

No, but you might want to amend that to read the greatest day of your life in regards to politics. Surely, in 50 years you've had days a bit more satisfying than this one.

And, If you think this is great--wait till Nov 7th 2012.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
If a Republican official took a look at it and confirmed it with other people who all watched the entire process and agreed it was legitimate, half of you would say they were all bought out.

Point is, some of you are set in your ways and are not willing to be proven wrong. I don't quite understand it.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Honestly this was never an issue for me.. All I see is the WH playing a bait and switch move.. (well played btw)

Keep the certificate as an issue.. then when you start your reelection bid throw the real one out.. makes everyone on the right look like dupes.
That way his record as POTUS and Senator won't even be questioned.. I guess "Present" is good enough for the masses..

Luckily 12ga is cheap, and reloads are quick and easy.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

If a Republican official took a look at it and confirmed it with other people who all watched the entire process and agreed it was legitimate, half of you would say they were all bought out.

Point is, some of you are set in your ways and are not willing to be proven wrong. I don't quite understand it.

At this point, I would want a panel of experts to openly investigate and verify the document and interview everyone involved. The problem is that Obama has been secretive about this and now we wonder why he finally released something. Again, if he was open about it in the first place, this wouldn't be an issue.

All I want is that the truth to be known and Obama seems to want to hide something, for some reason. Heck, maybe he had a twin brother who died and he took his place... (or insert any other enquirer mag. type of story)
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear: At this point, I'm not sure. But the birth certificate was never a major issue for me anyway.

Same here. Besides, it's a little late in the game to try to disqualify Obama for the Presidency. IMO, that energy would be better spent looking for a suitable replacement.

That said, that birth certificate looks like something you could throw together in Photoshop in about 15 minutes. It also is not a certified copy (no seal of authenticity). So it is not a legal document.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 04-27-2011).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I looked at the document and have some questions. It looks like the document has a slit with right angle edges cut into it. How is it possible the the cut out piece below appears to be longer than the slit? It also appears to have some writting on it to the left. Did they paste this piece of the document onto a similar background? I also looked at the lettering in the document. It all appears to have a white outline around it. Wouldn't the pattern on the paper meet or intersect anything that is printed or written on it? This doesn't seem to happen with anything written on typed on the paper. Some of the horizontal green slotted lines also appear to have been tampered with also as they appear to have a little bit of a dark line running through them. Look just above and between the words Birth and Department.
Am I just seeing things now or did copying it cause these illusions? I don't care about this document, because his mother IS an American and that makes him one too.
Here is the document I looked at.
http://www.aolnews.com/2011...ased-by-white-house/

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 04-27-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I'm not an expert at photo editing, but it looks like a document was scanned, touched-up, and then transposed onto the green thatched background. The odd thing is that the "certifying signature" is apparently not part of the document above it (the curl on the left side stops above the signature). So apparently it's a collage of multiple documents.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Some of these responses are classic, very telling indeed.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

I could care less on the birth part, but I do wonder why it took so long to produce this.

I also see this as a major step forward for Donald Trump. He just made President Obama do what millions of people have been screaming for him to do for years.

As I see it, Donald Trump just made a power play, and will now continue to build momentum, making President Obama his proverbial "***** " more and more over the next few months.

I actually gained a little respect for Donald Trump over this, and I have been on record arguing against the birther stuff for a few months now. To me this wasn't about the certificate, it was about who folds first.

Brad
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I'm not an expert at photo editing, but it looks like a document was scanned, touched-up, and then transposed onto the green thatched background. The odd thing is that the "certifying signature" is apparently not part of the document above it (the curl on the left side stops above the signature). So apparently it's a collage of multiple documents.

President Obama's Birth Certificate PDF has "Layers"

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, at this point I have trouble believing anything that comes out of Obama's mouth, or the new transparent government he runs. I see him as a weak leader and an embarrassment to the country.

I would bet there is a slight of hand thing happening here, I wonder what is slipping by whilst we all watch this carnival.

He must want to run against the Donald.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

President Obama's Birth Certificate PDF has "Layers"

One would hope that they were smart enough to flatten the image prior to releasing it.

CNN is really attacking Donald Trump right now, and CBS for giving him airtime during prime time, when "all he does is spread hate." lmao.

And then they get the swing in for the birthers, "Oh it has layers, nothing will make these nuts happy."

I've learned from the past to watch what happens after these things, they typically attack the thing they are most scared of.

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 04-27-2011).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
If you get into the witness protection program, the government can create new birth records. The upper left corner of the certificate is "bent" (like a photo copy from a book) while the bottom left is flat. Why did this take so many years and why are his college records sealed? When I applied to my first real job, I had to give authorization to release my transcripts.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Wow.... the White House can't even spoof a document correctly.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Wow.... the White House can't even spoof a document correctly.

I am sure there are some people along the southern border who could get him a valid certificate in a matter of an hour
PFF
System Bot
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Why did this take so many years and why are his college records sealed? When I applied to my first real job, I had to give authorization to release my transcripts.

Maybe it's because a college education is NOT a requirement to become President in this country.

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 04-27-2011).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

Maybe it's because a college education is NOT a requirement to become President in this country.

No, but my employers have all needed to see my birth certificate BEFORE hiring me. As one of the many employers of the POTUS(even though I didn't vote for him and never wanted him in office, as a taxpayer, I am on the "board of directors", so to speak, of this great nation and, as such, his employer), I wanted to see his birth certificate BEFORE him entering office.

How hard is that?
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

But if you put it on your resume you better be able and willing to provide transcripts.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I find it hilarious that this happened at all in the first place.
Name one single time when you have had to show the long form of your birth certificate....
I am betting MOST of you have never even SEEN the long form of your birth certificate.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Name one single time when you have had to show the long form of your birth certificate....
I am betting MOST of you have never even SEEN the long form of your birth certificate.

I haven't run for president, but if I do, I will release mine.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

I have original copies of all versions of my birth certificate, long form and abbreviated Certificate of Live Birth, Certificate of Birth Abroad to American Parents, and having been born at the Landstuhl Army Regional Medical Center in 1983, I also have the original German official record of birth as well.
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

But if you put it on your resume you better be able and willing to provide transcripts.

Perhaps I need to clarify it just a little more... a college education and providing transcripts are NOT is NOT a requirement for becoming the President of the United States. You don't have to have a diploma or GED either.

You want to apply for a job at McDonalds? Then yes, by all means show off your college education and transcripts.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
I didn't say it was a requirement either. I don't think it's a requirement to work at McDonalds, but if you got two kids applying to flip burgers, you might be more keen on hiring the guy who shows you his report cards.
By the way I don't doubt BO is a US citizen, I was just making the argument that it doesn't matter if it's required or not, it has become the practice to release everything if you are running for POTUS.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps I need to clarify it just a little more... a college education and providing transcripts are NOT is NOT a requirement for becoming the President of the United States. You don't have to have a diploma or GED either.

You want to apply for a job at McDonalds? Then yes, by all means show off your college education and transcripts.

I don't remember right off the top of my head, but didn't Obama use his college education in his campaign as a reason to vote for him? If he did, he should be forced to reveal his transcripts to his employers(us). If he didn't say anything about his college education during his campaign, then you're right, his college education is meaningless in this argument.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

I am sure there are some people along the southern border who could get him a valid certificate in a matter of an hour

If he moved to Alaska he could even become a cop
PFF
System Bot
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
...wow...does it normally take this long to have a birth certificate forged???
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

He didnt ask

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 04-27-2011).]

partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

They had to eliminate the witnesses before releasing it!
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post04-27-2011 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Did they say 'why' he chose to not unseal his records?
(my original question back in 2009 when the issue 1st arose)

Or why he chose now to do it?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-27-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Rallaster:

I have original copies of all versions of my birth certificate, long form and abbreviated Certificate of Live Birth, Certificate of Birth Abroad to American Parents, and having been born at the Landstuhl Army Regional Medical Center in 1983, I also have the original German official record of birth as well.

All i have now is a copy ( that i had to get years ago when i first started working for EDS/GM in the late 80's ) and the one from the hospital ( which is not legally binding ).. so losing your 'papers' isn't a crime in my book, nor a stretch.

We recently had to produce birth records for all spouses and dependents at work last year ( or be terminated ).. lots of people had troubles and it took time to get copies.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-27-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

I have had to produce it, during an investigation for clearance. My 'official state copy' was not adequate.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

I have had to produce it, during an investigation for clearance. My 'official state copy' was not adequate.

I have never even seen mine. I have my step father's... It was in moms stuff. But never seen another one like it until now.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

... it's a little late in the game to try to disqualify Obama for the Presidency.

Not exactly. If he is indeed not qualified he could be removed from office. If he is not qualified, any bill/law he signed would be null and void>

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Is it sad that some of the above responses makes this the greatest day in my life?

How could they ? Are you saying you knew all along that he was ? Or you just believed it and am glad you were right ? Or do you glory in that others with doubt might have been wrong ?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-27-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

What is with the cut/curl? I still don't understand that part of the scan.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock